Okay....okay....you guys almost convinced me
But since it will be my first projector (yes, a true virgin) one final check before ordering this beauty:
- will the HD33 (European model, so similar to your HD3300?) do well on a 122" 1.0 gain matt white screen? Enough brightness?
- 15' 2" throwing distance, 3" mount, top screen between 9.5" and 17" (already built in ceiling), that should work, right? It took me hours to figure out..
- it is a living room situation but projector will only be used watching movies in the evening/night. So not a bat cave (the opposite...most walls and ceiling are white) but lights can be switched off...still okay?
- 3D....also enough light?
- best place for the RF 3D emitter? how long is the cable (in Europe we need to order this seperately)
- exact placement of lens (center distance to mount (height) and offset from middle (width)?
- any other recommendations?
Sorry for all these newbie questions, I am almost ready to push the order button.....but I need some final confirmation otherwise my wife will give me a hard time...