My Epson 3010 projector just arrived! - Page 18 - AVS Forum | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews
Forum Jump: 
 1Likes

Old 11-03-2011, 08:28 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 157 Post(s)
Liked: 87
Quote:
Originally Posted by old corps View Post

Anyone KNOW if my IR Mits./Ultraclear glasses (the ones that work with Mits. DLP TVs) would work with the 3100 or 3100e? I've got 5 adult pair and one children's and I sure wouldn't want to have to buy new glasses. I have the Mits emitter but evidently the Epsons don't have a VESA input for an external emitter. I did find some reference to a Monster IR adapter of some kind but am ignorant as to if this or some other gizmo might allow my current glasses to work. I'm guessing the answer is no and if so I'm afraid it's a deal breaker for me. Thanks for any replies!

Ed

Well, I did some more searching and found the answer although I didn't like it! Maybe this will help someone else but the deal is broken for me.

From Epson's site:

These M-3Di active shutter glasses will work--

Panasonic
Sony
Samsung

It specifically says that Mitsubishi and JVC ones will NOT.

Ed
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-03-2011, 09:31 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 548 Post(s)
Liked: 631
Quote:
Originally Posted by vincentfox View Post

By my standards, fairly quiet and I'm a quiet PC hobbyist.

When I attempted power down lamp went dark, fan went to high, and both rear LEDs for LAMP & TEMP started flashing. I let it go about a minute and pulled the plug.

Powered it back on 10 minutes later and everything seems fine.

Not sure how worried I should be about this.

I guess If it happened again you could call Epson.
Old 11-04-2011, 12:06 AM

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by ack_bk View Post

I guess If it happened again you could call Epson.

Yeah this auto-iris thing has me on the fence again. My 14 days easy-return runs out Monday. I think I'll call Epson and see what they say this means. I've got a Chief universal mount ordered, worked out how I want to run cables, pretty much had it set in my mind to keep it.

I may just return it, and wait out a bit and see how the 5010 review pans out. I really like the 3010 quite a bit, but I could be tempted into upsell if the 5010 turns out to "all that".

Old 11-04-2011, 12:50 AM
AVS Forum Addicted Member

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Quoted: 360 Post(s)
Liked: 381
The lag is there in 1080p 3D...

We played some Crysis 2 in 3D with my cousins SLi'd 580 pc and while the 3D looked great the lag is there. It's probably not enough to bother most people, especially those that only play games that are not First Person Shooters. The lag is not horrible but it is easily detected if you test it (quick flick of the controller and watch the screen for the delay).

Also the 3010 is not 100% with Nvidia 3D Vision, we had to use the faked EDID monitor inf to get it going. It worked fine with the PS3 (did not test the 360, sorry).

* Nvidia 3D vision would not run at 1080p 60Hz on the 3010, but would run at 1080p 59Hz for some reason.

Jason

HT = JVC RS40 / Lumagen Radiance / Vivitek 1186 /@133" / Denon x5200 7.3.4 Atmos / B&K 5000 II amp / Boston VR2/VR12/CR67 speakers / Rythmik 12" subs x2 / CV 15" sub / Sony BDP s1000ES / Yamaha DV-S5860 / Toshiba HD-A3 / PureAV PF31
Media Room = Vizio 4K 70" lcd/Denon x4100/Audiosource Amp 100/Klipsch speakers/Velodyne subs/Sony BDP s780/PS4 Pro/X1S/WiiU/PS3/360/Wii/Game PC/Multi-Arcade / #standwithscotty / My HT SLIDESHOW
Old 11-04-2011, 10:11 AM

"Auto iris error" 2nd time now. *sigh*
Old 11-04-2011, 10:51 AM

Liked: 11
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaGamePimp View Post

The lag is there in 1080p 3D...

We played some Crysis 2 in 3D with my cousins SLi'd 580 pc and while the 3D looked great the lag is there. It's probably not enough to bother most people, especially those that only play games that are not First Person Shooters. The lag is not horrible but it is easily detected if you test it (quick flick of the controller and watch the screen for the delay).

Also the 3010 is not 100% with Nvidia 3D Vision, we had to use the faked EDID monitor inf to get it going. It worked fine with the PS3 (did not test the 360, sorry).

* Nvidia 3D vision would not run at 1080p 60Hz on the 3010, but would run at 1080p 59Hz for some reason.

Jason

Can you please detail how to fake the EDID .inf? It would be greatly appreciated if you could do a mini guide of sorts.
Old 11-04-2011, 11:25 AM

Quote:

I'm getting the same error. Guess a trip to BB is in order. I hope the problem is not widespread.
Old 11-04-2011, 11:32 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 23 Post(s)
Liked: 14
Quote:
Originally Posted by stansell View Post

I'm getting the same error. Guess a trip to BB is in order. I hope the problem is not widespread.

Now this is looking serious....

stansell, did your IRIS sound loud and intermittent ? or was it very quiet ?
Old 11-04-2011, 11:49 AM

Quote:

Mine had this error unplugged reset and was fine. Mines back at bb as it did not work for me as 70 percent gaming.
Old 11-04-2011, 12:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by falafala View Post

Now this is looking serious....

stansell, did your IRIS sound loud and intermittent ? or was it very quiet ?

It is quiet. I only really notice the iris sound when skipping through commercials on the DVR and it hits a dark screen. Otherwise in normal watching I never hear it. I'm trying to think of what it sounds like. Perhaps a cross between a very quiet hard drive and a point and shoot camera auto-focus sound.

Like the other poster - I was able to re-start the projector and had no problem. But it has happened on two occasions. I think I will take it back and exchange it in the morning to be safe.
Old 11-04-2011, 01:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by stansell View Post

It is quiet. I only really notice the iris sound when skipping through commercials on the DVR and it hits a dark screen. Otherwise in normal watching I never hear it. I'm trying to think of what it sounds like. Perhaps a cross between a very quiet hard drive and a point and shoot camera auto-focus sound.

Like the other poster - I was able to re-start the projector and had no problem. But it has happened on two occasions. I think I will take it back and exchange it in the morning to be safe.

The sound is just like one of those old mechanical hard drives, but nobody uses them nowadays. All my pc's are ssd have been for yrs
Old 11-04-2011, 02:07 PM

I called Epson about my "Auto Iris error".

No wait in a phone queue, and their phone suport was very professional. She asked me a few questions, but not the Spanish Inquisition. I did make it clear during my description that I had unplugged it from the wall after the first incident and gone to a different circuit for power. Thus eliminating some sort of "memory" issue or power issue. I run my PC & 2nd time also the projector off an old datacenter-class APC Smart-UPS so I wasn't too concerned about power glitch anyhow. She indicated it certainly sounded like a hardware problem without giving me much trouble and offered either of their warranty replacement options.

Still thinking about it. Send it back & replace? Or return, and wait and see on the 5010? Decisions decisions.

I have to say just based on their phone support whatever I get will be an Epson.
Old 11-04-2011, 02:53 PM
AVS Forum Addicted Member

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Quoted: 360 Post(s)
Liked: 381
Quote:
Originally Posted by vullcan View Post

Can you please detail how to fake the EDID .inf? It would be greatly appreciated if you could do a mini guide of sorts.

It's detailed here...

http://blog.bagearon.com/?p=38

Jason

HT = JVC RS40 / Lumagen Radiance / Vivitek 1186 /@133" / Denon x5200 7.3.4 Atmos / B&K 5000 II amp / Boston VR2/VR12/CR67 speakers / Rythmik 12" subs x2 / CV 15" sub / Sony BDP s1000ES / Yamaha DV-S5860 / Toshiba HD-A3 / PureAV PF31
Media Room = Vizio 4K 70" lcd/Denon x4100/Audiosource Amp 100/Klipsch speakers/Velodyne subs/Sony BDP s780/PS4 Pro/X1S/WiiU/PS3/360/Wii/Game PC/Multi-Arcade / #standwithscotty / My HT SLIDESHOW
Old 11-04-2011, 02:58 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Liked: 13
Quote:

No wait in a phone queue, and their phone suport was very professional. She asked me a few questions, but not the Spanish Inquisition. I did make it clear during my description that I had unplugged it from the wall after the first incident and gone to a different circuit for power. Thus eliminating some sort of "memory" issue or power issue. I run my PC & 2nd time also the projector off an old datacenter-class APC Smart-UPS so I wasn't too concerned about power glitch anyhow. She indicated it certainly sounded like a hardware problem without giving me much trouble and offered either of their warranty replacement options.

Still thinking about it. Send it back & replace? Or return, and wait and see on the 5010? Decisions decisions.

I have to say just based on their phone support whatever I get will be an Epson.

I have been in the parts business for over 25 years. There is no company that I would rather deal with than Epson.
There are a few other companies out there that I wouldn't own their products even if they were given to me for free.
Old 11-04-2011, 03:02 PM

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
hey all..I'm dagamepimps cousin..the one with the dual 580 sli setup..just wanted to give my view on things! we spent a few nights together with the 3010..my first impression was like his..WOW this thing is rediculously bright..even in 3d! i have a 73 inch mitsu 2010 dlp..and it blew my tv away in every aspect..except for maybe black levels..the 3d was way brighter..the pic was cleaner and sharper..there was zero crosstalk in everything we threw at it..ZERO..we played killzone 3 in 3d...cars 2 in 3d..crysis 2 in 3d..zero crosstalk all around..colors had more pop than my dlp..the whites were better..I have to say although the black levels are not great they were more than acceptable, the tires on the cars and shadows on cars 2 were so dark sometimes I couldnt see them, they were better in 3d than 2d..now onto the lag.. I dont consider myself a "hardcore gamer" however I do consider myself a hair under that.I play through all the big titles. the lag is there..however i definately do not think at all it would bother most people..I was picking off running players in crysis 2 with the sniper gun with no problems at all..it did take me a few minutes to adjust..but once I did it all felt natural..I honestly believe had I not heard or read about the lag issue. I would have probably never noticed it. I also wanna add that the lag is only there in 1080p 3d.. in 2d no issues at all..we did not test 720@60..only 1080p@59..60 wouldnt work..but 1080p@50 and @24hz it worked fine! at 24hz the game still ran at more than 60fps.but there was definate motion blur..the game was running fast..but when you would turn the screen would get blur. I'm not the hardcore home theatre enthusiast my cousin is..hes really into the black levels and perfect color..we did not do a calibration on the 3010 like his mitsu hc3800 is meter calibrated..we just used a disc. to my average user or first projector eye..I can not see anything touching this thing for the $1440 he paid for it. we live in oregon so no tax for us..hehe. the blacks are ok in 2d,,great in 3d..the projector was silent..I sat right next to it all night long..literally like 2 feet..and i could barely every now and then hear the iris kick in..only in the high mode..no fan noise..the colors are great and the pic we were able to get plenty sharp..so being this is probably gonna be more of a real everyday users perspective other than his hardcore home theatre enthusiast..this thing blows away my tv in everything but black level..there is no comparison. If theres any questions please ask and I will try to give my honest opinion..I am not biased in any way..my cousin is a lil dlp biased..and he will admit that..lol just ask..but his version seems fair! dgm
Old 11-04-2011, 03:05 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:

No wait in a phone queue, and their phone suport was very professional.

She indicated it certainly sounded like a hardware problem without giving me much trouble and offered either of their warranty replacement options.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gmichael2 View Post

I have been in the parts business for over 25 years. There is no company that I would rather deal with than Epson.
There are a few other companies out there that I wouldn't own their products even if they were given to me for free.

This is one of the reasons I am leaning towards keeping my Epson or getting a replacement to see if the noisy-IRIS and faint-ghosting go away.

Does their 2 year warranty give you a new or a refurbished unit for a replacement ? how many times will they do it during the 2 years (assuming this IRIS is indeed a persistent issue) ?

Can you please comment on how good Epson will be to you after your 2 year warranty expires ?

should I invest in a 4 year square trade warranty ?
Old 11-04-2011, 03:08 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Liked: 13
Quote:
Originally Posted by falafala View Post

This is one of the reasons I am leaning to wards keeping my Epson or getting a replacement to see if the IRIS and faint-ghosting go away.

But can you please comment on how good Epson will be to you after your 2 year warranty expires ?

should I invest in a 4 year square trade warranty ?

I'm not sure what to tell you on the warranty. Things break no matter who makes them. I don't normally invest in them though.
Old 11-04-2011, 03:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dagameballa View Post

hey all..I'm dagamepimps cousin..the one with the dual 580 sli setup..just wanted to give my view on things! we spent a few nights together with the 3010..my first impression was like his..WOW this thing is rediculously bright..even in 3d! i have a 73 inch mitsu 2010 dlp..and it blew my tv away in every aspect..except for maybe black levels..the 3d was way brighter..the pic was cleaner and sharper..there was zero crosstalk in everything we threw at it..ZERO..we played killzone 3 in 3d...cars 2 in 3d..crysis 2 in 3d..zero crosstalk all around..colors had more pop than my dlp..the whites were better..I have to say although the black levels are not great they were more than acceptable, the tires on the cars and shadows on cars 2 were so dark sometimes I couldnt see them, they were better in 3d than 2d..now onto the lag.. I dont consider myself a "hardcore gamer" however I do consider myself a hair under that.I play through all the big titles. the lag is there..however i definately do not think at all it would bother most people..I was picking off running players in crysis 2 with the sniper gun with no problems at all..it did take me a few minutes to adjust..but once I did it all felt natural..I honestly believe had I not heard or read about the lag issue. I would have probably never noticed it. I also wanna add that the lag is only there in 1080p 3d.. in 2d no issues at all..we did not test 720@60..only 1080p@59..60 wouldnt work..but 1080p@50 and @24hz it worked fine! at 24hz the game still ran at more than 60fps.but there was definate motion blur..the game was running fast..but when you would turn the screen would get blur. I'm not the hardcore home theatre enthusiast my cousin is..hes really into the black levels and perfect color..we did not do a calibration on the 3010 like his mitsu hc3800 is meter calibrated..we just used a disc. to my average user or first projector eye..I can not see anything touching this thing for the $1440 he paid for it. we live in oregon so no tax for us..hehe. the blacks are ok in 2d,,great in 3d..the projector was silent..I sat right next to it all night long..literally like 2 feet..and i could barely every now and then hear the iris kick in..only in the high mode..no fan noise..the colors are great and the pic we were able to get plenty sharp..so being this is probably gonna be more of a real everyday users perspective other than his hardcore home theatre enthusiast..this thing blows away my tv in everything but black level..there is no comparison. If theres any questions please ask and I will try to give my honest opinion..I am not biased in any way..my cousin is a lil dlp biased..and he will admit that..lol just ask..but his version seems fair! dgm

Awesome post man, you seemed to hit everything I was looking for confirmation on. I believe I am sold on it now. Thanks! Now if I could only decide on a screen! haha
Old 11-04-2011, 04:02 PM

I also want to add..I have a 13.4 x 10x5 dedicated theatre room with controlled lighting and blackout theatre 7 foot curtains around the first half of the room..the whole tv wall and half of the side walls to the back of the room
after seeing this thing in action it may be too bright in the dimmest mode in this room..we had all his lights on in his living room..and this thing was still blazing on his 120" screen..it might be better on a 1.0 or 1.1 gain screen..his was hi-power 2.7 gain. but I think I'm gonna jump on this pj anyway and give it a shot! glad i could help!
Old 11-04-2011, 04:07 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:

I also want to add..I have a 13.4 x 10x5 dedicated theatre room with controlled lighting and blackout theatre 7 foot curtains around the first half of the room..the whole tv wall and half of the side walls to the back of the room
after seeing this thing in action it may be too bright in the dimmest mode in this room..we had all his lights on in his living room..and this thing was still blazing on his 120" screen..it might be better on a 1.0 or 1.1 gain screen..his was hi-power 2.7 gain. but I think I'm gonna jump on this pj anyway and give it a shot! glad i could help!

The good thing about so many extra lumens is you can safely get a high contrast gray screen that will make the blacks n=much better. Unfortunately I already have a white 1.0 screen and so will try the ND2 filter and will post some thoughts
Old 11-04-2011, 04:24 PM

on one other note..the only thing I disagree on in my cousins post..I found the glasses very lightweight and comfortable.they WERE a little to big..definately not for kids..they were much more comfortable and lighter than my expand 103's and my mitsu/samsung glasses.
Old 11-04-2011, 08:15 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quoted: 179 Post(s)
Liked: 97
Quote:

If theres any questions please ask and I will try to give my honest opinion..I am not biased in any way..my cousin is a lil dlp biased..and he will admit that..lol just ask..but his version seems fair! dgm

Appreciated your write up and sounds up and up but could you compare the 3010 to other epsons you have expereinced with means a lot thanks
Old 11-04-2011, 08:39 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quoted: 103 Post(s)
Liked: 274
I just rec'd my 3010 today and the PQ is a significant improvement over my four year old Mitsubishi 4900. Unfortunately when I tried to stream Cars 2 in 3D via DirecTV, I got a message saying "Your 3D tv does not support this resolution (1080p/24). Has anyone else had this issue?? Anyone have any suggestions? I did call Epson, but they just have me doing further testing of sources. I have had success playing 1080p BD (Batman Begins), but can't get the 3D stream to work
Old 11-04-2011, 10:59 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Summa View Post

I just rec'd my 3010 today and the PQ is a significant improvement over my four year old Mitsubishi 4900. Unfortunately when I tried to stream Cars 2 in 3D via DirecTV, I got a message saying "Your 3D tv does not support this resolution (1080p/24). Has anyone else had this issue?? Anyone have any suggestions? I did call Epson, but they just have me doing further testing of sources. I have had success playing 1080p BD (Batman Begins), but can't get the 3D stream to work

Did you try changing the resolution on the PJ? Perhaps changing from 2:2 pulldown. Also, is there any way to confirm that your DTV reveiver is set for 1080p/24fps?
Old 11-04-2011, 11:25 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:

Did you try changing the resolution on the PJ? Perhaps changing from 2:2 pulldown. Also, is there any way to confirm that your DTV reveiver is set for 1080p/24fps?

Now what they're telling me is that Cars 2 in 3D is on their list of having technical difficulties, and it's currently being resolved

Hopefully this the only issue, cause everything else works fantastically well. It takes the 1080p signal from my Oppo and from Vudu perfectly. It transitions from 2D to 3D perfectly, and even though I'm having to use a "-6" setting on the keystone adjustment (vertical), there is no visible degradation of the image that I can tell. So hopefully it's just what they said, a tech issue with the stream and tomorrow it'll be working great. I'll update when I find out something so others aren't unnecessarily concerned.
Old 11-05-2011, 12:01 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:

Now what they're telling me is that Cars 2 in 3D is on their list of having technical difficulties, and it's currently being resolved

Hopefully this the only issue, cause everything else works fantastically well. It takes the 1080p signal from my Oppo and from Vudu perfectly. It transitions from 2D to 3D perfectly, and even though I'm having to use a "-6" setting on the keystone adjustment (vertical), there is no visible degradation of the image that I can tell. So hopefully it's just what they said, a tech issue with the stream and tomorrow it'll be working great. I'll update when I find out something so others aren't unnecessarily concerned.

I doubt it was you PJ either. I popped in Tangled and Cars2 Blu-Ray 3D versions tonight and Cars2 has to be reference 3D IMHO. Really vibrant colors, solid blacks, and pops on the screen. Best 3D Blu-Ray I have seen yet (I have demoed about 4 movies now).

I am not seeing any noticeable crosstalk. Can't wait to get this thing in my media room when it is done. I am getting addicted to 3D.. I just per-ordered Harry Potter Deathly Hallows Part 1 and 2 in 3D from Best Buy (3D exclusive).. Already have 8 3D movies now with Avatar on the way from Panasonic.

If anyone wants to know the Panasonic 210 BD player seems to be a great match for the 3010. No issues at all, and the player even shutdown when I shutdown the projector.

I sat right next to the projector and heard 0 iris noise when I did pop in the 2D version of Tangled for about 20 minutes. The fan is also quiet.

So far so good. No issues. I have until next week to return this to Best Buy, but I am not seeing any reason to do it.
Old 11-05-2011, 12:07 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:

I doubt it was you PJ either. I popped in Tangled and Cars2 Blu-Ray 3D versions tonight and Cars2 has to be reference 3D IMHO. Really vibrant colors, solid blacks, and pops on the screen. Best 3D Blu-Ray I have seen yet (I have demoed about 4 movies now).

I am not seeing any noticeable crosstalk. Can't wait to get this thing in my media room when it is done. I am getting addicted to 3D.. I just per-ordered Harry Potter Deathly Hallows Part 1 and 2 in 3D from Best Buy (3D exclusive).. Already have 8 3D movies now with Avatar on the way from Panasonic.

If anyone wants to know the Panasonic 210 BD player seems to be a great match for the 3010. No issues at all, and the player even shutdown when I shutdown the projector.

I sat right next to the projector and heard 0 iris noise when I did pop in the 2D version of Tangled for about 20 minutes. The fan is also quiet.

So far so good. No issues. I have until next week to return this to Best Buy, but I am not seeing any reason to do it.

I know what you mean....I was watching fish floating around for like 30 minutes on one of the 3D channels on direcTV, just cause it was so cool to have it on the pj lol. I have to say, I'm really glad that I went with a 3D pj. I was REALLY close to pulling the trigger on the BenQ 6000, cause I wasn't convinced that I'd really get much out of 3D, but just watching the fish and some of the USC game they were showing on ESPN 3D was really pretty cool. I was disappointed I didn't get to see Cars 2 tonight, but hopefully I'll see it in the next day or two.

You mentioned Avatar...one of the movie channels (that you get free for 3 mo when signing up with DTV) was showing it in HD tonight, and my lady friend and I were *blown away* by how amazing it looked. I'm now a huge believer in having higher lumens on tap, cause this was just an amazingly good image. I can only imagine how incredible it would look on bluray!

I'ts really amzing how far "entry level" projectors have come over the last few years...I couldn't be happier with this purchase.
Old 11-05-2011, 12:19 AM

Quote:

You mentioned Avatar...one of the movie channels (that you get free for 3 mo when signing up with DTV) was showing it in HD tonight, and my lady friend and I were *blown away* by how amazing it looked. I'm now a huge believer in having higher lumens on tap, cause this was just an amazingly good image. I can only imagine how incredible it would look on bluray!

Friend loaned me his Avatar Blu-Ray 3D yesterday. I started watching it and WOW! So much better than what I saw in the theater. In the theater using those cheap glasses there was this weird shimmer effect anytime there was a window that was very distracting, not so on the 3010. Going to watch it again tomorrow night.
Old 11-05-2011, 12:30 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:

I know what you mean....I was watching fish floating around for like 30 minutes on one of the 3D channels on direcTV, just cause it was so cool to have it on the pj lol. I have to say, I'm really glad that I went with a 3D pj. I was REALLY close to pulling the trigger on the BenQ 6000, cause I wasn't convinced that I'd really get much out of 3D, but just watching the fish and some of the USC game they were showing on ESPN 3D was really pretty cool. I was disappointed I didn't get to see Cars 2 tonight, but hopefully I'll see it in the next day or two.

I'ts really amzing how far "entry level" projectors have come over the last few years...I couldn't be happier with this purchase.

Reminds me of the first time I bought an HDTV. Was a 55" Samsung DLP and when I hooked it up and turned on Discovery HD (at the time I had Comcast and was like 5 channels in HD)... I was hooked. Then I put on a MLB baseball game and saw a fan in the stands with a mustard stain on his shirt.. Wow.

I still like 2D for many movies, but some movies are just really fun in 3D and I agree, very happy with this projector at this price point. Although I am going to find out about the Mitsubishi 7800 pricing at AVS..

For those that are interested, I had this PJ in my livingroom with about 5 other IR devices, and I have had zero IR conflicts with other devices using the 3D IR glasses from Epson.
Old 11-05-2011, 12:44 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:

Friend loaned me his Avatar Blu-Ray 3D yesterday. I started watching it and WOW! So much better than what I saw in the theater. In the theater using those cheap glasses there was this weird shimmer effect anytime there was a window that was very distracting, not so on the 3010. Going to watch it again tomorrow night.

It really is a beautiful film...some of those scenes are major eye candy!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Tags
Epson , Epson Powerlite Home Cinema 3010e Full Hd 1080p 2d And 3d Home Theater Projector With Integrated Spe , Projectors