The Official Acer H9500BD Thread - Page 160 - AVS Forum | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews
Forum Jump: 
Reply
 
Thread Tools
post #4771 of 4798 Old 07-14-2016, 05:55 PM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
aaranddeeman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Lover's State
Posts: 3,823
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1703 Post(s)
Liked: 619
Looks like my Acer bit the dust today.
I tried to power it on and nothing.. Dead..
(I keep it completely powered off and not on standby)
Last it was used was last week-end. It's like it got heart attach when sleeping..
aaranddeeman is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #4772 of 4798 Old 07-14-2016, 11:01 PM
Senior Member
 
rfb6435's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: Phoenix, AZ area
Posts: 295
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 143 Post(s)
Liked: 58
Quote:
Originally Posted by aaranddeeman View Post
Looks like my Acer bit the dust today.
I tried to power it on and nothing.. Dead..
(I keep it completely powered off and not on standby)
Last it was used was last week-end. It's like it got heart attach when sleeping..
I just bought a benq w2050 that I need to install. I haven't had the time to do it because I will have to move my mount and power/av connections.

I will have a nice working H9500bd to sell shortly...

-Rich

Quad Marantz AVR 15 speaker 9.2.6 Atmos/DTS:X with Dual sr7010's + Dual scAtmos nr1403's
Marantz MM8003 8x150W/ch External Amplified (L/C/R/SL/SR/SBL/SBR)
HTD L3 Tower L/R, Center, Dual 12" Subs, HTD L2 Tower SL/SR, Bookshelf SBL/SBR, HTD Middy WL/WR
HTD In Ceiling 6.5" Angled FH/RH, 8" TM
Epson 5030UB 1080p 3D Projector with Monoprice 106" Multi-Format Screen.
rfb6435 is offline  
post #4773 of 4798 Old 07-15-2016, 04:37 AM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
aaranddeeman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Lover's State
Posts: 3,823
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1703 Post(s)
Liked: 619
Quote:
Originally Posted by rfb6435 View Post
I just bought a benq w2050 that I need to install. I haven't had the time to do it because I will have to move my mount and power/av connections.

I will have a nice working H9500bd to sell shortly...

-Rich
Yeah. Fortunately I have the old one as backup (both were mounted and used alternately). It's Sanyo PLV-Z2000.
I guess and home it will survive till I switch to possibly (Faux) 4K some time this year.
My eyes are set on Epson 5040
aaranddeeman is offline  
 
post #4774 of 4798 Old 07-17-2016, 01:45 PM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
aaranddeeman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Lover's State
Posts: 3,823
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1703 Post(s)
Liked: 619
My 9500BD is back to life.
As it went dark all of a sudden I suspected something really very simple (or a total disaster).
I brought it down and even opened it and then noticed the tab on lamp door was broken and that was making it sit improperly.
Behind that door is a safety switch that gets pushed when door is in place. Due to the tab that switch was not getting pushed causing the PJ to be dark.
For the lack of any appropriate solution I just put a tape on the door to make it sit properly and now all is well.
aaranddeeman is offline  
post #4775 of 4798 Old 07-17-2016, 08:51 PM
Senior Member
 
joepaiii's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 461
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 31 Post(s)
Liked: 21
Quote:
Originally Posted by rfb6435 View Post
I just bought a benq w2050 that I need to install. I haven't had the time to do it because I will have to move my mount and power/av connections.

I will have a nice working H9500bd to sell shortly...

-Rich
Interesting to hear the review of the Benq compared to the Acer.
joepaiii is offline  
post #4776 of 4798 Old 07-17-2016, 08:52 PM
Senior Member
 
joepaiii's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 461
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 31 Post(s)
Liked: 21
Quote:
Originally Posted by aaranddeeman View Post
My 9500BD is back to life.
As it went dark all of a sudden I suspected something really very simple (or a total disaster).
I brought it down and even opened it and then noticed the tab on lamp door was broken and that was making it sit improperly.
Behind that door is a safety switch that gets pushed when door is in place. Due to the tab that switch was not getting pushed causing the PJ to be dark.
For the lack of any appropriate solution I just put a tape on the door to make it sit properly and now all is well.
Glad to hear and thanks for the info.
joepaiii is offline  
post #4777 of 4798 Old 09-14-2016, 09:34 PM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
coolhand's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Posts: 1,874
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 77 Post(s)
Liked: 39
I am replacing the lamp,and had to go to the local hardware store to get a few parts that I feel needed replacing. But now I can't figure out how to seat the bulb properly and there aren't any youtube videos or anything to get me back on track. I feel like an idiot but does anyone have any links or anything to help me get my baby up and running again?

Thanks (and feel free to laugh, I would be if I weren't feeling so stupid).
coolhand is offline  
post #4778 of 4798 Old 10-06-2016, 05:54 PM
Newbie
 
Join Date: Oct 2016
Posts: 1
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Liked: 0
Question Lamp or ballast problem on H9500bd

hello,
i'm new on this forum and i've a problem with my h9500bd.
Is there a service manual for this projector ? I search, search and search but nothing !

the problem :

it has a new lamp (80 hours) and now i when i switch it on, after a little time (not even the same) it power down, with lamp led red on and power led red on.
the first 80 hours was ok.
and if i replace the lamp with an old on, i've the same problem.

So i think it's the lamp's ballast problem !

if someone has had the same problem ???

Thanks in advance.
Cordialy.
picard.starfleet is offline  
post #4779 of 4798 Old 03-16-2017, 12:43 PM
Newbie
 
Clericuz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 4
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Liked: 0
Purple blinking problem

My projector almost dead. First, it started switch off unexpectedly. And it was not possible to turn it on. Power led blinked red/blue and it seems like purple. If disconnect power cord projector start working again. Problem could repeat after 10 minutes or 2-3 hours of work. Then it stops lighting at all. I try to turn it on but lamp is not started, coolers are not working. Power led switches from blue to red/blue blinking. In the service guys said it is motherboard problem. Has someone heard about similar case? Is it really mainboard or lamp driver or power supplier or something else?

BTW, I got B3 firmware and instruction how to install it. If somebody still need it write me your request.
Clericuz is offline  
post #4780 of 4798 Old 03-16-2017, 12:53 PM
Newbie
 
Clericuz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 4
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Liked: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by picard.starfleet View Post
hello,
i'm new on this forum and i've a problem with my h9500bd.
Is there a service manual for this projector ? I search, search and search but nothing !

the problem :

it has a new lamp (80 hours) and now i when i switch it on, after a little time (not even the same) it power down, with lamp led red on and power led red on.
the first 80 hours was ok.
and if i replace the lamp with an old on, i've the same problem.

So i think it's the lamp's ballast problem !

if someone has had the same problem ???

Thanks in advance.
Cordialy.
I have the manual. But I can't publish links and attached this 50Mb file here. Send me a msg and I'll send you the manual.
Clericuz is offline  
post #4781 of 4798 Old 03-17-2017, 12:34 AM
Senior Member
 
rfb6435's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: Phoenix, AZ area
Posts: 295
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 143 Post(s)
Liked: 58
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clericuz View Post
My projector almost dead. First, it started switch off unexpectedly. And it was not possible to turn it on. Power led blinked red/blue and it seems like purple. If disconnect power cord projector start working again. Problem could repeat after 10 minutes or 2-3 hours of work. Then it stops lighting at all. I try to turn it on but lamp is not started, coolers are not working. Power led switches from blue to red/blue blinking. In the service guys said it is motherboard problem. Has someone heard about similar case? Is it really mainboard or lamp driver or power supplier or something else?

BTW, I got B3 firmware and instruction how to install it. If somebody still need it write me your request.
If it ends up dying and you want to stay with a h9500bd I have one to sell.

I just bought an epson 5300ub and my h9500bd with ~500hrs on an OEM bulb is sitting around waiting for me to be motivated enough to sell it.

I also have 4 or 5 pairs of the original acer glasses if anyone needs those...

-Rich

Quad Marantz AVR 15 speaker 9.2.6 Atmos/DTS:X with Dual sr7010's + Dual scAtmos nr1403's
Marantz MM8003 8x150W/ch External Amplified (L/C/R/SL/SR/SBL/SBR)
HTD L3 Tower L/R, Center, Dual 12" Subs, HTD L2 Tower SL/SR, Bookshelf SBL/SBR, HTD Middy WL/WR
HTD In Ceiling 6.5" Angled FH/RH, 8" TM
Epson 5030UB 1080p 3D Projector with Monoprice 106" Multi-Format Screen.
rfb6435 is offline  
post #4782 of 4798 Old 03-17-2017, 01:12 AM
Newbie
 
Clericuz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 4
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Liked: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by rfb6435 View Post
If it ends up dying and you want to stay with a h9500bd I have one to sell.

I just bought an epson 5300ub and my h9500bd with ~500hrs on an OEM bulb is sitting around waiting for me to be motivated enough to sell it.

I also have 4 or 5 pairs of the original acer glasses if anyone needs those...

-Rich
How much money you want for your acer?))
Clericuz is offline  
post #4783 of 4798 Old 03-17-2017, 08:33 AM
Senior Member
 
rfb6435's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: Phoenix, AZ area
Posts: 295
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 143 Post(s)
Liked: 58
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clericuz View Post
How much money you want for your acer?))
PM sent.

-Rich

Quad Marantz AVR 15 speaker 9.2.6 Atmos/DTS:X with Dual sr7010's + Dual scAtmos nr1403's
Marantz MM8003 8x150W/ch External Amplified (L/C/R/SL/SR/SBL/SBR)
HTD L3 Tower L/R, Center, Dual 12" Subs, HTD L2 Tower SL/SR, Bookshelf SBL/SBR, HTD Middy WL/WR
HTD In Ceiling 6.5" Angled FH/RH, 8" TM
Epson 5030UB 1080p 3D Projector with Monoprice 106" Multi-Format Screen.
rfb6435 is offline  
post #4784 of 4798 Old 03-17-2017, 08:49 AM
Newbie
 
Clericuz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 4
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Liked: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by rfb6435 View Post
PM sent.

-Rich
The forum has very strict rules. I can do nothing here before I have 15 posts )) Can you share you email in PM?
Clericuz is offline  
post #4785 of 4798 Old 03-20-2017, 04:14 PM
AVS Forum Addicted Member
 
Dave Mack's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2003
Location: NYC
Posts: 11,872
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
Liked: 13
I have two pair of original ACER 3d glasses. Only used once. PM if interested!
Dave Mack is offline  
post #4786 of 4798 Old 03-21-2017, 06:26 PM
Senior Member
 
joepaiii's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 461
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 31 Post(s)
Liked: 21
Quote:
Originally Posted by rfb6435 View Post
If it ends up dying and you want to stay with a h9500bd I have one to sell.

I just bought an epson 5300ub and my h9500bd with ~500hrs on an OEM bulb is sitting around waiting for me to be motivated enough to sell it.

I also have 4 or 5 pairs of the original acer glasses if anyone needs those...

-Rich
How would you compare the 5030 to the h9500bd? How is the motion on it?
joepaiii is offline  
post #4787 of 4798 Old 03-21-2017, 08:48 PM
Senior Member
 
rfb6435's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: Phoenix, AZ area
Posts: 295
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 143 Post(s)
Liked: 58
Quote:
Originally Posted by joepaiii View Post
How would you compare the 5030 to the h9500bd? How is the motion on it?
The 5030 has a good variety of motion settings. I am not a big fan of SOE so I tend to keep it on a low setting. The 5030 is more adjustable than the h9500bd.

The 5030 has better brightness especially in 3d but also doesn't allow eco mode 3d so it has a lot of fan noise when it automatically turns on high output mode when you watch 3d movies.

The 5030ub is quite clean as long as you don't turn super resolution on. With super resolution on all diagonal lines appear jagged. The H9500bd still has a smoother cleaner edged image which I like but the blacks and brightness aren't as good as the newer epson.

I am somewhat tempted to buy and evaluate a 5040ub because of the high fan noise which really bugs me on the 5030ub.

I tried a lot of newer projectors before I could beat the h9500bd. The epson 3500 was brighter but had a lot of motion blur, the benq 4050 was terrible (dull, bad 3d), the benq 2050's placement wasn't flexible enough, the panasonic ae8000 distorted the image when the lens was shifted and had blurry backgrounds, etc etc.

I would have loved to stay with DLP but there just isn't really a good option out there. I wanted to compare a benq w7500 to the H9500bd and epson 5030 but I didn't find one for a decent price.

I also tried the Sony hw45es but had a snafu with which glasses are actually compatible with it. Before that was resolved I was going to be out of my return window so I just returned it. In general I think my wife and I liked the 5030 better than the Sony. I also didn't like the sony tech support and their stance on what full hd 3d glasses standard really means... According to Sony their projector can support the standard even if only their glasses work with it.... As an engineer I am pretty sure that isn't what a standard is!

-Rich

Quad Marantz AVR 15 speaker 9.2.6 Atmos/DTS:X with Dual sr7010's + Dual scAtmos nr1403's
Marantz MM8003 8x150W/ch External Amplified (L/C/R/SL/SR/SBL/SBR)
HTD L3 Tower L/R, Center, Dual 12" Subs, HTD L2 Tower SL/SR, Bookshelf SBL/SBR, HTD Middy WL/WR
HTD In Ceiling 6.5" Angled FH/RH, 8" TM
Epson 5030UB 1080p 3D Projector with Monoprice 106" Multi-Format Screen.

Last edited by rfb6435; 03-21-2017 at 08:56 PM.
rfb6435 is offline  
post #4788 of 4798 Old 04-12-2017, 01:03 PM
Newbie
 
Join Date: Apr 2017
Posts: 3
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Liked: 0
Hello everyone.

I'm new on this forum and have a problem with my H9500BD.
Seems like he died, got only 'Lamp retry' error code on blue LED.

It's not lamp problem for sure (tested lamo on different model manually).

Searching for service manual and maybe somone of you have 'dead' H9500BD for parts (i would like to buy with lamp or without).

Not sure i can send PM here so please contact via email sonix(at)pro.onet.pl

Sorry for my english (not my native language)
Sonix1977 is offline  
post #4789 of 4798 Old 04-12-2017, 09:45 PM
Senior Member
 
joepaiii's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 461
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 31 Post(s)
Liked: 21
Quote:
Originally Posted by rfb6435 View Post
The 5030 has a good variety of motion settings. I am not a big fan of SOE so I tend to keep it on a low setting. The 5030 is more adjustable than the h9500bd.

The 5030 has better brightness especially in 3d but also doesn't allow eco mode 3d so it has a lot of fan noise when it automatically turns on high output mode when you watch 3d movies.

The 5030ub is quite clean as long as you don't turn super resolution on. With super resolution on all diagonal lines appear jagged. The H9500bd still has a smoother cleaner edged image which I like but the blacks and brightness aren't as good as the newer epson.

I am somewhat tempted to buy and evaluate a 5040ub because of the high fan noise which really bugs me on the 5030ub.

I tried a lot of newer projectors before I could beat the h9500bd. The epson 3500 was brighter but had a lot of motion blur, the benq 4050 was terrible (dull, bad 3d), the benq 2050's placement wasn't flexible enough, the panasonic ae8000 distorted the image when the lens was shifted and had blurry backgrounds, etc etc.

I would have loved to stay with DLP but there just isn't really a good option out there. I wanted to compare a benq w7500 to the H9500bd and epson 5030 but I didn't find one for a decent price.

I also tried the Sony hw45es but had a snafu with which glasses are actually compatible with it. Before that was resolved I was going to be out of my return window so I just returned it. In general I think my wife and I liked the 5030 better than the Sony. I also didn't like the sony tech support and their stance on what full hd 3d glasses standard really means... According to Sony their projector can support the standard even if only their glasses work with it.... As an engineer I am pretty sure that isn't what a standard is!

-Rich
Thanks for the info!
joepaiii is offline  
post #4790 of 4798 Old 04-12-2017, 09:47 PM
Senior Member
 
joepaiii's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 461
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 31 Post(s)
Liked: 21
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonix1977 View Post
Hello everyone.

I'm new on this forum and have a problem with my H9500BD.
Seems like he died, got only 'Lamp retry' error code on blue LED.

It's not lamp problem for sure (tested lamo on different model manually).

Searching for service manual and maybe somone of you have 'dead' H9500BD for parts (i would like to buy with lamp or without).

Not sure i can send PM here so please contact via email sonix(at)pro.onet.pl

Sorry for my english (not my native language)
Check the lamp door. Also read through or search through the thread. I recall someone mentioning an issue with the lamp door resulting in a similar error.
joepaiii is offline  
post #4791 of 4798 Old 04-12-2017, 11:11 PM
Newbie
 
Join Date: Apr 2017
Posts: 3
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Liked: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by joepaiii View Post
Check the lamp door. Also read through or search through the thread. I recall someone mentioning an issue with the lamp door resulting in a similar error.
I'm sure it's not a problem with the lamp door.
Sonix1977 is offline  
post #4792 of 4798 Old 04-15-2017, 06:10 AM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
aaranddeeman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Lover's State
Posts: 3,823
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1703 Post(s)
Liked: 619
Quote:
Originally Posted by joepaiii View Post
Check the lamp door. Also read through or search through the thread. I recall someone mentioning an issue with the lamp door resulting in a similar error.
Lamp door (seating) causes the PJ to go dead completely. No single light will come on.
aaranddeeman is offline  
post #4793 of 4798 Old 04-15-2017, 06:12 AM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
aaranddeeman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Lover's State
Posts: 3,823
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1703 Post(s)
Liked: 619
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonix1977 View Post
Hello everyone.

I'm new on this forum and have a problem with my H9500BD.
Seems like he died, got only 'Lamp retry' error code on blue LED.

It's not lamp problem for sure (tested lamo on different model manually).

Searching for service manual and maybe somone of you have 'dead' H9500BD for parts (i would like to buy with lamp or without).

Not sure i can send PM here so please contact via email sonix(at)pro.onet.pl

Sorry for my english (not my native language)
Where are you located?
I have the entire working PJ (and had no intention to sell as I have boxed it up for backup, but can re-consider).
aaranddeeman is offline  
post #4794 of 4798 Old 04-17-2017, 02:46 AM
Newbie
 
Join Date: Apr 2017
Posts: 3
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Liked: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by aaranddeeman View Post
Where are you located?
I have the entire working PJ (and had no intention to sell as I have boxed it up for backup, but can re-consider).
I'm from Poland. Shipping costs from USA are very high.

If i do not repair my PJ i will buy a new BenQ 1070+ or something similar.
Sonix1977 is offline  
post #4795 of 4798 Old 09-06-2017, 07:14 PM
Member
 
procon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Posts: 33
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Liked: 10
FYI -- I have a broken lamp latch door. I've been using tape, but the heat loosens the adhesive.

I'm going to try using zipties on both sides. I think it'll do.
procon is offline  
post #4796 of 4798 Old 09-06-2017, 11:02 PM
Senior Member
 
rfb6435's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: Phoenix, AZ area
Posts: 295
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 143 Post(s)
Liked: 58
Quote:
Originally Posted by procon View Post
FYI -- I have a broken lamp latch door. I've been using tape, but the heat loosens the adhesive.

I'm going to try using zipties on both sides. I think it'll do.
Have you contacted Acer? They sent me one free of charge when mine broke.

Actually they sent me 2 because the first replacement was also slightly broken but broken in a way that would still work. Fortunately they just sent me another but that was probably 3 years ago...

I have the partially broken lamp door latch sitting here at my desk....
Name:  acer lamp door partially broken (Large).jpg
Views: 57
Size:  347.6 KB

I have since sold my H9500BD.

If you can't get a new door latch from Acer and want this one we can probably work something out.

I also have 4 pairs of original acer glasses (3 of them new in box) if anyone needs some let me know...

-Rich

Quad Marantz AVR 15 speaker 9.2.6 Atmos/DTS:X with Dual sr7010's + Dual scAtmos nr1403's
Marantz MM8003 8x150W/ch External Amplified (L/C/R/SL/SR/SBL/SBR)
HTD L3 Tower L/R, Center, Dual 12" Subs, HTD L2 Tower SL/SR, Bookshelf SBL/SBR, HTD Middy WL/WR
HTD In Ceiling 6.5" Angled FH/RH, 8" TM
Epson 5030UB 1080p 3D Projector with Monoprice 106" Multi-Format Screen.
rfb6435 is offline  
post #4797 of 4798 Old 09-08-2017, 05:25 PM
Member
 
procon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Posts: 33
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Thanks Rich -- I hadn't thought to contact Acer. I'll try that. And if that doesn't work I'll drop you a line.
procon is offline  
post #4798 of 4798 Old 09-12-2017, 04:57 PM
Senior Member
 
joepaiii's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 461
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 31 Post(s)
Liked: 21
Color wheel

Anyone play with cleaning the color wheel on the acer? My unit is starting to have issues probably related to color wheel. Have read in other DLP's that can be dust on a sensor causing the problem. Wondering if anyone has torn this thing down or has any links for directions.
joepaiii is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply Digital Projectors - Under $3,000 USD MSRP

Tags
Projectors , Acer H9500bd 3d 1080p Home Theater Projector , Optoma Kt4348 3d Ready Dlp Projector

Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page


Forum Jump: 

Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off