AVS Special Member

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 146 Post(s)
Liked: 156
Quote:
Originally Posted by falafala View Post

Thanks for calling me person A instead of person Z

I have been very upfront when I report my observations on all projectors....I try to be deliberately consistent across threads and I don't gain anything by giving misleading info.....hopefully that is evident if you have been all my posts about ghosting on 3010...if not I apologize as it not my intention.

First and foremost, I am extreme-ghosting-sensitive and can detect it very easily even in its minor form when others swear they can't see it...I guess it's similar to some who are RBE-sensitive in your DLP world. And I get very upset if I see it so I go to extremes to avoid it.....now that would logically mean I have to go to one of the two DLPs hd33 or 9500...but I surprised myself big time when I found myself gravitating towards Epson 3010 which does exhibit ghosting occasionally (to my very sensitive eyes) and I did not mince words when I called out how pissed I was to see harrypotter movie had it in every scene (and some select scenes of Caroline, mummies)....I swear I don't see it in 25 other movies I own now.

Believe me I keep asking myself why I like 3010 better even in 3d inspite of the minor ghosting, and the answer i get has been consistent...vibrant colors and incredible brightess that I found are more important to me now that I have seen how the other two cant compete with 3010 in these two areas (when I switched from hd33 to 3010, I expected to return it right away but over a few days I found that's better for my taste....go read the comparison thread to read my surprising transformation )

Thankfully I found I can tune out even this minor ghosting with monster glasses to help others in my shoes (unlike you who has contributed ZERO to these discussions)...and I know I can finally I settle down and have some jolly good time watching movies rather than waste my time lurking around thee forums where some people accuse you of being a fraud without reading all my posts.

Also I have been very careful not to upset 9500 owners by writing what I observe and thankfully there is another person here who agreed with my comparison to 3010 word for word and more....again I always say that this PJ ownership is a very personal choice because there is a lot of variability between what each PJ can do and what each of our hometheatersetup is and most importantly varied spectrum of personal preferences....so there is not one perfect solution...

Res ipsa loquitur.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #812 of 4744 Old 12-29-2011, 04:48 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 13
Quote:
Originally Posted by markba1 View Post

I just tried tmt5 and my screen on the acer just goes black while the audio plays! Frustrating! Again this still works with my 3010. I'm running a 6950 with 11.11 drivers. Were there any settings that you did differently than me. It appears to be an HDCP issue unique to the acer and my card.

I am not familiar with ATI cards and there settings. I know with my Nvidia card I have to set it to 1080P 24hz 3D mode and turn the projector to 3D mode. Then if I want to view 2D movies I switchback to 1080P 60hz with Nvidia control panel and I turn the 3D off in the projector.
Not as fluid as a Bu-ray player but works for now.
Arcsoft has a BD&3D assistant that checks your system and may be able to assist you.
post #813 of 4744 Old 12-29-2011, 05:04 PM

Had to do some reading on SBS http://www.projector-guide.com/3d-dlp/side-by-side-3d
After reading that I can see why it may cause issue. And I can say for certain I have not played SBS 3D content nor do I foresee myself ever playing it on the projector so is a non-issue to me. I would bet if your source player can change SBS to sequintial/page flip before the projector it most likely would fix the issue.
post #814 of 4744 Old 12-29-2011, 05:30 PM

Liked: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nobsi View Post

3DTV Play uses HDMI 1.4 frame packing mode, same as blu-ray players. With this input mode, the 3D is perfect.

The tearing problem affects only progressive side-by-side mode. This is the output format for gaming with Tridef or iZ3D 3D drivers or for many 3D movies/trailers on the net. I did several tests and the tearing is visible regardless off resolution or frame rate (24/50/60Hz).

The problem does not show up with side-by-side input in interlaced mode, but my tests also indicate that 3D with progressive SBS input is way better than with interlaced input, so this is really a big issue I hope Acer will fix.

Please keep us informed if Acer was able to fix this problem for you and if this was done by a firmware update.

3DTV Play does work fine, however there is no substitute for higher resolution and this was one of the reasons i upgraded from a 720P projector. I have uploaded an example to youtube of what this looks like. It looks even worse through the glasses since the perceived depth "breaks" horizontally as well.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e3I7WhRMVro
post #815 of 4744 Old 12-29-2011, 05:48 PM
AVS Special Member

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
Liked: 104
Quote:
Originally Posted by man4mopar View Post

Had to do some reading on SBS http://www.projector-guide.com/3d-dlp/side-by-side-3d
After reading that I can see why it may cause issue. And I can say for certain I have not played SBS 3D content nor do I foresee myself ever playing it on the projector so is a non-issue to me. I would bet if your source player can change SBS to sequintial/page flip before the projector it most likely would fix the issue.

Yes, seems like you are giving up a ton of quality for SBS vs sequential. Non-factor for me as well.
post #816 of 4744 Old 12-29-2011, 05:53 PM
AVS Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by pixel67 View Post

Not sure what setup you have, but if you have the 9500 connected to a pc then you can download the tridef ignition software demo and run a game specifying side by side as the output. I noticed it on every game i threw at it including Portal2, Dirt3, serious samHD and serious sam BFE. You can also download the demo of avatar and enable native side by side.

Thanks for the info pixel67. I actually don't have any Windows PC right now (just Linux and Apple iOS devices). Have not played a PC game in years. My projector is used strictly for Blu-Ray and DirecTV. Not even going to hook a gaming console up to it, that will stay hooked to our Panny plasma.
post #817 of 4744 Old 12-29-2011, 06:15 PM
Advanced Member

Ok I just finished watching Captain America in 3D on my 9500. Wow !! That was the most incredible experience for me ever in a home theater. Embarrassed to say I don't think I had my glasses turned on when I watched Thor 3D. I didn't know it could look this good. Hey I am new to this 3D stuff. It's unbelievable to me that a $1500 projector can do what this Acer can do. I have never been so drawn in to a movie experience especially at home. Don't want to turn into Acer fanboy but anyone nitpicking this budget projector is really picking the pepper out of the flyshite don't you think, at least for 3D BR's... If there's a bigger bang for the buck PJ out there I'd like to see it.

Now to the picture - ROCK SOLID. NO Blurriness, NONE. I do have the HDMI set to 36 Bit on my Oppo, not sure how much difference this makes if any. Incredible depth ! Colors are understated, I prefer this over cartoony colors, actually the movie is supposed to look this way I think purposely because at the end when they are in current time, the colors pop more. I did bump up the saturation from 50 to 53 - PERFECT. Only other change I made was bump up the Degamma from stock 0 to 1. That's it.

Completely satisfied customer here you could say...

I wanted to add having a scope screen and anamorphic lens takes 3D to another level I think. My screen is a little over 9 feet wide and I sit about 10-11 feet away. It's completely immersive and that's what I like, to be sucked in to the experience. This does it..
post #818 of 4744 Old 12-29-2011, 06:25 PM
AVS Special Member

Liked: 16
Hmmm, I see exactly what you are talking about from the video pixel67. Like the others said I doubt that is going to be a problem for me either because I do not game, well anymore but some of the 3D games I have seen video of sure look interesting and I definitely have the PC to do it lol. Having said all of that, I need to check my cable provider...Charter who has just now started offering 3D and I'll just bet it is in SBS or TnB to conserve bandwith. I wonder if tearing will be an issue there because I doubt it will pan as quickly as your game but who knows? I hope you guys get it sorted out.

On a positive note, at least you have a projector. I am still waffling along trying to decide what to do. I am so disgusted with the DLP situation I am about to just buy a 5010 and see how good the 3d is on that. Edit: yeah I know about the lag but don't care.
post #819 of 4744 Old 12-29-2011, 06:31 PM
AVS Special Member

Stopdog I don't believe either of those are native 3D movies. Wait until you watch some of that content.
post #820 of 4744 Old 12-29-2011, 06:37 PM
Advanced Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikes2cents View Post

Stopdog I don't believe either of those are native 3D movies. Wait until you watch some of that content.

Really it gets even better wow !! I'm really impressed with the Acer 9500BD if you can't tell. I know it's still honeymoon period but what the hey..
post #821 of 4744 Old 12-29-2011, 06:40 PM
AVS Special Member

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 16 Post(s)
Liked: 147
I am surprised (although not shocked) that someone would prefer an Epson 3010 over this projector. IMHO it is likely nothing more than calibration issues really.

I still plan to venture into the nefarious world of HTPC-CMS with a bluray drive to compare my non-CMS'd JVC RS-45 calibration (grayscale only capable) to an HTPC corrected RS-45 calibration. Then I will do the same with the Viewsonic Pro8200 DLP. If all goes as planned, I'll have a semi-professional grade spectrometer to do it with in about 2-3 weeks, then I'll try various HTPC packages out and see what kind of results are out there.

Before I start a thread, I am gathering threads on HTPC use, here is one helpful one to get started but unrelated to calibration:

http://www.avsforum.com/avs-vb/showt...highlight=ycms

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
for both one projector or dual stacks

Web Calculator v023 & v025
-
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

**Current Projector Calculator** --

Coder's Top Projector Picks of 2012 --

post #822 of 4744 Old 12-29-2011, 08:45 PM
Advanced Member

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
Liked: 18
I have been using my new acer 9500 for 2 days now. After quite a bit of time integrating it into my pretty complex system i must say the 3d is beyond my expectations. As far as 2d goes it is fine however it is very glitchy especially when watching hd cable channel surfing. It periodically looses sync and it goes into the acer splash screen then says image processing. It is fine if i dont change the channel, Once it is on a source it seems stable. I am rainbow prone and do see rainbows when watching 2d. If this was going to be my main projector for 2d watching i would send it back to tiger direct. I use my sony vw85 for that so no worries there.
3d is a real pleasure. I dont see any rainbows in 3d. I run my panasonic blu ray directly to the acer since my onkyo 5007 will not pass it and use optical to the onkyo. I have ( now for sale) a dvdo iscan duo that just did not like the acer. It has the latest 3d firmware but i was having video drop outs during 3d and 2d with the iscan. Once i took it out of the loop things improved quite a bit. I sometimes have to manually turn on 3d in the acer i always have to turn it off when going to a 2d source, no big deal, however it is alittle annoying.
I watched imax under the sea 3d and it was fantastic. the potato cod was even closer than on my samsung 3d plasma. My wife actually jumped, and she has seen it many times on the plasma. The 3d image is absolutely pristine imo . I have never seen anything better. It is plenty bright on my carada 110 1.4 screen. Sure alittle brighter would be nice but it is more than acceptable. I watched avatar about an hour ago. I only planned on flipping through but ended up watching the last 90 min of the movie. It was stunning. I really could not believe just how great it looked. I like having the option to have accu motion on or off in 3d. I leave it on low which works nicely.
I had alot of trouble mounting it next to my sony. It was too close to fill the screen so i made a makeshift mount ( my universal would not fit it anyway ) and moved it back a foot behind the sony and mounted it to an overhead beam. I had to angle it up slightly since i have a low ceiling in my basement. I was able to get the image nearly perfect on the screen without any distortion that i could notice.
I run the acer in eco mode it is just about as bright as regular and is much quieter. It is about as loud as my old epson 8700 in economy. The epson does however have a better 2d picture imo. The first day i was thinking about returning it due to the many glitches and instillation problems. But once i resolved most of them I am keeping it. I would really miss the stellar 3d. Maybe next year there will be something that trumps the acer in 3d for less money, but for now this seems like a fantastic buy for 3d.

Dan Webster
Never stop upgrading!

post #823 of 4744 Old 12-29-2011, 08:53 PM
Advanced Member

I have not installed the dust filter. What is the general consensus on this.

Dan Webster
Never stop upgrading!

post #824 of 4744 Old 12-29-2011, 09:20 PM
AVS Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by dan webster View Post

I have not installed the dust filter. What is the general consensus on this.

Don't know but I appreciate your review of the unit. Thanks.
post #825 of 4744 Old 12-29-2011, 10:00 PM
Advanced Member

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
Liked: 11
Quote:
Originally Posted by stopdog View Post

Really it gets even better wow !! I'm really impressed with the Acer 9500BD if you can't tell. I know it's still honeymoon period but what the hey..

Yes it's only the beginning....put your seat belts on once you start watching native 3d like Kungfu panda 1 & 2, despicable me, legends of guardian, open season etc in CGI and in live action movies such as Resident evil, step up, legends of flight and many other IMAX movies !
post #826 of 4744 Old 12-29-2011, 10:02 PM

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Liked: 15
Quote:

I have been using my new acer 9500 for 2 days now. After quite a bit of time integrating it into my pretty complex system i must say the 3d is beyond my expectations. As far as 2d goes it is fine however it is very glitchy especially when watching hd cable channel surfing. It periodically looses sync and it goes into the acer splash screen then says image processing. It is fine if i dont change the channel, Once it is on a source it seems stable. I am rainbow prone and do see rainbows when watching 2d. If this was going to be my main projector for 2d watching i would send it back to tiger direct. I use my sony vw85 for that so no worries there.
3d is a real pleasure. I dont see any rainbows in 3d. I run my panasonic blu ray directly to the acer since my onkyo 5007 will not pass it and use optical to the onkyo. I have ( now for sale) a dvdo iscan duo that just did not like the acer. It has the latest 3d firmware but i was having video drop outs during 3d and 2d with the iscan. Once i took it out of the loop things improved quite a bit. I sometimes have to manually turn on 3d in the acer i always have to turn it off when going to a 2d source, no big deal, however it is alittle annoying.
I watched imax under the sea 3d and it was fantastic. the potato cod was even closer than on my samsung 3d plasma. My wife actually jumped, and she has seen it many times on the plasma. The 3d image is absolutely pristine imo . I have never seen anything better. It is plenty bright on my carada 110 1.4 screen. Sure alittle brighter would be nice but it is more than acceptable. I watched avatar about an hour ago. I only planned on flipping through but ended up watching the last 90 min of the movie. It was stunning. I really could not believe just how great it looked. I like having the option to have accu motion on or off in 3d. I leave it on low which works nicely.
I had alot of trouble mounting it next to my sony. It was too close to fill the screen so i made a makeshift mount ( my universal would not fit it anyway ) and moved it back a foot behind the sony and mounted it to an overhead beam. I had to angle it up slightly since i have a low ceiling in my basement. I was able to get the image nearly perfect on the screen without any distortion that i could notice.
I run the acer in eco mode it is just about as bright as regular and is much quieter. It is about as loud as my old epson 8700 in economy. The epson does however have a better 2d picture imo. The first day i was thinking about returning it due to the many glitches and instillation problems. But once i resolved most of them I am keeping it. I would really miss the stellar 3d. Maybe next year there will be something that trumps the acer in 3d for less money, but for now this seems like a fantastic buy for 3d.

Just out of curiosity, what was better about the 8700's 2D image (minus the rbe of course)? How much 2D blu-ray have you watched on the 9500?
post #827 of 4744 Old 12-29-2011, 10:04 PM

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Liked: 15
Quote:

Don't know but I appreciate your review of the unit. Thanks.

Two of us decided to forgo it. It definitely isn't required and the manual says to keep it in high altitude mode if it is installed. The projector gets way too loud then so it really isn't an option for me.
post #828 of 4744 Old 12-29-2011, 10:17 PM
Advanced Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by joepaiii View Post

Two of us decided to forgo it. It definitely isn't required and the manual says to keep it in high altitude mode if it is installed. The projector gets way too loud then so it really isn't an option for me.

Thanks that is what i wanted to hear.

Dan Webster
Never stop upgrading!

post #829 of 4744 Old 12-29-2011, 10:24 PM
Advanced Member

I have watched very little 2d blu ray on the acer. I may just like the look of lcd over dlp more in 2d. I have not seen 3d on an lcd projector yet to compare. The epson just seems to me to have a more natural picture with better black levels and more natural color. However the acer still looks really nice. It is also brighter than the epson in best mode. I just watched alittle shrek 4 in 3d and it looked great. Now i have to go buy more native 3d movies.

Dan Webster
Never stop upgrading!

post #830 of 4744 Old 12-29-2011, 10:42 PM
AVS Special Member

Quote:

Thanks that is what i wanted to hear.

Unlike LCD, DLP has a sealed light path so the chance of getting dust blobs are nada. I think the filter is overkill if you keep your place clean..
post #831 of 4744 Old 12-29-2011, 10:53 PM
AVS Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by joepaiii View Post

Just out of curiosity, what was better about the 8700's 2D image (minus the rbe of course)? How much 2D blu-ray have you watched on the 9500?

I do not have the 8700 and never have. With that out of the way, the 8700 is a ultra high contrast PJ with excellent black levels which beats my current 8350 hands down in that area. Now my 8350 has what I call a soft image but very good nonetheless in 1080P content. It simply is not as sharp as I like but some folks get used to that or prefer it because it does not reveal film flaws like a single chip DLP unit can. The 8700 is from what I hear not unlike my 8350 but has better contrast and black levels. Now I prefer a DLP image for sharpness but can see the 3LCD side as well. Now for the H9500 which I am hoping to pick up soon, it has a tall order to fill comparing to a 8700 in terms of contrast and black levels. Fortunately unless you get a crappy lens, the DLP sharpness will provide a sharp image that LCD has a hard time rivaling ( despite its better lens) and with the FI and iris on the 9500 you can get good results. That is my hope anyway because I have yet to get my hands on the 9500. There are other downsides to DLP PJs but ghosting in 3D is not one of them. The biggest downside to the 9500 is a lack of a full CMS calibration system. The Epsons clobber this unit here. I hope to compare my 8350 to the 9500 soon if I get my hands on one.
post #832 of 4744 Old 12-29-2011, 10:56 PM
AVS Special Member

Quote:

I have watched very little 2d blu ray on the acer. I may just like the look of lcd over dlp more in 2d. I have not seen 3d on an lcd projector yet to compare. The epson just seems to me to have a more natural picture with better black levels and more natural color. However the acer still looks really nice. It is also brighter than the epson in best mode. I just watched alittle shrek 4 in 3d and it looked great. Now i have to go buy more native 3d movies.

Dan, appreciate your feedback. If you get a chance try adjusting the default 2D settings. Kraine published some basic calibration tips that may give you more natural looking colors by disabling brilliant color. I like the iris on medium.

And yes, this projector is terrific for 3D. If you have not given Kung Fu Panda a whirl, give it a shot.
post #833 of 4744 Old 12-29-2011, 10:59 PM
AVS Special Member

Quote:

I do not have the 8700 and never have. With that out of the way, the 8700 is a ultra high contrast PJ with excellent black levels which beats my current 8350 hands down in that area. Now my 8350 has what I call a soft image but very good nonetheless in 1080P content. It simply is not as sharp as I like but some folks get used to that or prefer it because it does not reveal film flaws like a single chip DLP unit can. The 8700 is from what I hear not unlike my 8350 but has better contrast and black levels. Now I prefer a DLP image for sharpness but can see the 3LCD side as well. Now for the H9500 which I am hoping to pick up soon, it has a tall order to fill comparing to a 8700 in terms of contrast and black levels. Fortunately unless you get a crappy lens, the DLP sharpness will provide a sharp image that LCD has a hard time rivaling ( despite its better lens) and with the FI and iris on the 9500 you can get good results. That is my hope anyway because I have yet to get my hands on the 9500. There are other downsides to DLP PJs but ghosting in 3D is not one of them. The biggest downside to the 9500 is a lack of a full CMS calibration system. The Epsons clobber this unit here. I hope to compare my 8350 to the 9500 soon if I get my hands on one.

Would love to hear your impression of the Acer and 8350. Hopefully Amazon will get more of these in soon for the price Newegg is selling them at. I picked up the extended 2 year warranty from Newegg for an extra $89.
post #834 of 4744 Old 12-29-2011, 11:20 PM
AVS Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ack_bk View Post

Would love to hear your impression of the Acer and 8350. Hopefully Amazon will get more of these in soon for the price Newegg is selling them at. I picked up the extended 2 year warranty from Newegg for an extra $89.

Well if Tiger puts it up for 1499 I am going to jump on it this time since the W7000 seems to be flopping right now. I am sure they will fix that but it is not going to be at my expense. Let's hope there will be an end of year/New Year sale on it. How far out are you from finishing the theater/room? I believe I am going to paint my ceiling tiles in man town just to make it that much better.
post #835 of 4744 Old 12-30-2011, 07:17 AM
Advanced Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ack_bk View Post

Dan, appreciate your feedback. If you get a chance try adjusting the default 2D settings. Kraine published some basic calibration tips that may give you more natural looking colors by disabling brilliant color. I like the iris on medium.

And yes, this projector is terrific for 3D. If you have not given Kung Fu Panda a whirl, give it a shot.

I will give those settings a try this weekend. I will have to pick up kung fu panda soon and give it a try. I have it on blu ray and it is one of my favorite disks for audio demos.

Dan Webster
Never stop upgrading!

post #836 of 4744 Old 12-30-2011, 08:34 AM
AVS Special Member

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
whats the best blu ray 3d player to pair with the acer, 2d conversion is a non issue as the acer does it better than most.
post #837 of 4744 Old 12-30-2011, 10:05 AM
AVS Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vasim Pathan View Post

whats the best blu ray 3d player to pair with the acer, 2d conversion is a non issue as the acer does it better than most.

What is your budget? Do you watch a lot of DVD still? I rarely watch DVD any more and am very happy with the Panasonic BT210. It also comes with a free Avatar 3D movie offer. If you still watch a lot of DVD, the Oppo players are the best choice.
post #838 of 4744 Old 12-30-2011, 10:48 AM

Quote:

What Ack_BK asked and do you have a 3D ready reciever? If not may want to look at one that has two HDMI out's like the BDT310, Oppo and maybe others. Then you can have HD sound with your 3D projector and non-3D complient reciever.
Personaly I am a HTPC guy but they are anything but plug and play so can not recomend going that route with any projector,tv etc Unless of course you enjoy researching and tinkering.
post #839 of 4744 Old 12-30-2011, 10:57 AM
Advanced Member

Quote:

I'm using the Oppo 93 with my Acer 9500BD. I chose it because it is the only BR player that will do the vertical stretch for 3D BR movies for use with an anamorphic lens. If you plan on using a 2.40 screen and lens it's the least expensive way to go. Also it has analog 7.1 outputs which I needed. Build quality is excellent and its very quiet. That said if I had not needed it for the above reasons I would probably go for the Panny or Sony.
post #840 of 4744 Old 12-30-2011, 11:21 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by stopdog View Post

Ok I just finished watching Captain America in 3D on my 9500. Wow !! That was the most incredible experience for me ever in a home theater. Embarrassed to say I don't think I had my glasses turned on when I watched Thor 3D. I didn't know it could look this good. Hey I am new to this 3D stuff. It's unbelievable to me that a $1500 projector can do what this Acer can do. I have never been so drawn in to a movie experience especially at home. Don't want to turn into Acer fanboy but anyone nitpicking this budget projector is really picking the pepper out of the flyshite don't you think, at least for 3D BR's... If there's a bigger bang for the buck PJ out there I'd like to see it.

Now to the picture - ROCK SOLID. NO Blurriness, NONE. I do have the HDMI set to 36 Bit on my Oppo, not sure how much difference this makes if any. Incredible depth ! Colors are understated, I prefer this over cartoony colors, actually the movie is supposed to look this way I think purposely because at the end when they are in current time, the colors pop more. I did bump up the saturation from 50 to 53 - PERFECT. Only other change I made was bump up the Degamma from stock 0 to 1. That's it.

Completely satisfied customer here you could say...

I wanted to add having a scope screen and anamorphic lens takes 3D to another level I think. My screen is a little over 9 feet wide and I sit about 10-11 feet away. It's completely immersive and that's what I like, to be sucked in to the experience. This does it..

----------------------------------

1 -What is the screen brand please ?
2- What gain in any ?
3- How is yhe projector placed (shelf , ceiling ??)
4- what distance is the projector ?
5- Anamorphic lens brand size
6- for 3d high lamp mode ??
7-Did you try 2d to 3d

Thanks

Thanks
Reply Digital Projectors - Under $3,000 USD MSRP

Tags
Projectors , Acer H9500bd 3d 1080p Home Theater Projector , Optoma Kt4348 3d Ready Dlp Projector
Gear in this thread - Kt4348 by PriceGrabber.com

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page