Issue with Mitsubishi HD1000 HDMI Input - AVS Forum | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews
Baselworld is only a few weeks away. Getting the latest news is easy, Click Here for info on how to join the newsletter list. Follow our team for updates featuring event coverage, new product unveilings, watch industry news & more!

Forum Jump: 
post #1 of 1 Old 02-13-2012, 10:35 AM - Thread Starter
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10

I have a Mitsubishi HD1000 DLP Projector that has an issue with the HDMI port. It has been working like a charm and I was very happy with the device, but suddenly, one day I tried to watch a movie in the normal conditions in my salon and the HDMI port didn't received any signal (I have been using it in this setup almost more than 2 years). All the rest of the functions (menus, and others ports like VGA) worked ok.

Yesterday I tested another HDMI High Grade wealthy cable without success.
But the strangest thing was when I tried another computer and partially it worked with 2 different HDMI cables but green color is not displayed anyway, then the picture looks like magenta. I tried a color pattern and in fact, green is shown like black. If I put again the computer that I usually used for movies, it doesn't display anything except "No Signal".

Also I have opened the device and tested continuity from one extreme of the HDMI Cable to the pins soldered to the mainboard of the projector and it looks like all the 19 pins have continuity -but maybe one of them has some losses-.

- With the computer I usually used, suddenly it stopped to receive any signal with 2 different cables
- With another computer, both cables shows the same behavior: the image is displayed with the exception of green (of course, sending a RGB pixel)
- Could be the cables, but is too estrange that both have the same issue

Anybody could help me? I am a little desperated with this issue :-(

Thank you very much :-)
Sponsored Links
Reply Digital Projectors - Under $3,000 USD MSRP

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page