Wii Bowling with my AAXA P4 Pico PJ - AVS Forum
Forum Jump: 

Old 03-01-2012, 05:48 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Thought I'd share a little clip of the set up we put together really quickly at work.
Playing games is pretty fun on a big screen and when playing in a darker room doesn't matter pico projectors are really useful.

This is my 2nd Pico/micro projector and so far I'm pretty happy with the technology. We have it set up where the projection is lower and the boxes are in the video are gone. It feels a lot more like those virtual bowling setups they have in arcades at places like D&B.
I'll admit it not really the best setup. but for the few times we use it after work to play its a nice option.

I've looked into getting some brighter one eventually, but I really like the small form factor along with battery. Lets me keep my options more open. For now I think is still the brightest pico available depending on what you categorize as pico or micro. Anyway enjoy hope this interests and excites someone and I'm not posting for no reason!

www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z7xjAtylfJE
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-01-2012, 06:58 PM

where the eff do you work!? Im so jealous!
Old 03-02-2012, 05:12 PM - Thread Starter

I work a small company. its not like we play this thing everyday.. if we did then you would have good reason to be jealous. Typically once a month well have a small dinner or half day and well try to do some group activity to keep everyone close. This was just one of the things I had come up with.

Many companies now have followed that philosophy of making their workers as comfortable as possible. I have a few friends who work at blizzard and they never want to go home it seems.

Happy workplace = good work? sometimes.. just have to find the right balance i guess..
Old 03-04-2012, 10:33 AM

The Pico's have definitely come a long way in the last few years and though I have yet to own one I find them rather fascinating. If they ever get the lumens near low end DLP's etc output I would buy one to fool with. Still happy with my aging Optoma HD72 for now :-) but I love the whole small gadget cool factor that comes with a Pico.

Definitely a great toy to share at work.
Old 03-09-2012, 02:26 AM
Advanced Member

Liked: 14
Thanks for sharing, looks like fun.

Tags
Aaxa P4 P4x Pico Projector , Aaxa P4 Pico Projector