LG PA70G LED 1280x800 700 Lumens. - Page 49 - AVS Forum
Forum Jump: 

post #1441 of 2320 Old 01-19-2013, 09:49 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 11
Hey Pawel

In the service menu in System 1 option number 10 theres an option to change the tuner from default to PAL60.

give it a try and see if that fixes your black and white issue
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #1442 of 2320 Old 01-19-2013, 10:45 AM

Liked: 13
Quote:
Originally Posted by rgtaa View Post

hey Garibay!
Thought you would like this! Fry's has your LG PB61U for 599. You were saying you wanted a tuner.
http://www.frys.com/product/7509106?site=sr:SEARCH:MAIN_RSLT_PG
This is the only store that has it in stock. If you want it you better hurry, the shipping option is still open.

p.s. although on LG page it says that is the full List price. There is a chance fry's will put it on sale, maybe even for 399. Who knows. At least they now sell them, so that is your best bet for good sale, when and if it comes up in the next month or so.

thanks man, I just noticed it this morning too....when I called and complained about the NEXUS 7 supposedly being on sale for 249.99, I told the guy that was the retail price. biggrin.gif

yeah I am looking to buy the PB61U but here in CA I'd have to pay taxes, it comes out to almost 700 dollars, I'll wait until buydig.com has it in stock again for 548 with no tax and free shipping.

OR

if the PA70G goes on sale for 399, will buy that and get a channel master tuner 120.00 and I'll have a brighter projector for about the same price or less

OR

I will wait until the PA71U arrives in the US

HAHA, most likely scenario is going to be the PA70 with channel master tuner

THANKS AGAIN MAN,
post #1443 of 2320 Old 01-19-2013, 01:50 PM

Liked: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sherazta View Post

Hey Pawel

In the service menu in System 1 option number 10 theres an option to change the tuner from default to PAL60.

give it a try and see if that fixes your black and white issue

This option is for something else, you can choose between Phase Enhanced, Enhanced Ghost, Enhanced Phase High, Default.
in System 2 but you can change (VCR FORMAT) from PAL60 to NTSC 4.43, (TUNER AGC SPEED) and here's a few digits, AGC248, AGC206, AGC222, you can also modify (OVER MODULATION TUNER) but nothing else, not everything is active after entering the System 1 and system2.
I think that I have to solder another resistor marked as optional, the schematic LG TV, in PA70G possible that he must be present, and is associated with AGC (Automatic gain control) tuner in my opinion too quickly scans the channels, DTV channel scan ok per second, where it normally would on TV LG takes 3-4 times longer.
In (VBI LINE PAL-N) is 22 lines but I can not change.

Analog Nothing is unnecessary, I will try to run DTV, but it is not a priority, because it is better external tuner with recording capability on external HDD and so I have. But it could be useful sometimes if I used a projector to watch matches in the group of friends outside the home.

I think that PA75G is different motherboard, because we do not have USB ports for connecting internal WiFi card, the back is also room for another card expansion, and I'm wondering to what? LGE2111A ie> XD engine is capable of handling 2 x USB, but PA70G, has only one USB port,
post #1444 of 2320 Old 01-19-2013, 04:20 PM
Advanced Member

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Liked: 22
I got a question for someone that has calibration eqiupment.
What is the actual lumens on a screen that is 100 inchs , in the 3 modes. Is it 700 lumens in highest?
Someone asked me and I wasn't sure.
Figured you guys can share it with us and if it was discussed before, provide the link.
Thanks.
post #1445 of 2320 Old 01-19-2013, 04:34 PM
AVS Addicted Member

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 20 Post(s)
Liked: 153
rgtaa,

Lumen's would be measured in the light path to know what the projector itself is projecting while ftL would be measured off the screen and as such this measure will vary room to room and screen to screen.

What I can tell you is that in the 700 'rated' lumen mode (minimum energy saving) I had roughly 16 ftL on a 100" matte white screen with the first unit properly calibrated at D65/6500K/2.2 Gamma.

I have not calibrated my current unit as of yet nor have I done the lag test, been too busy, I do plan to do them soon and will post when I have some solid info. wink.gif

* Oh and it appears from some quick testing that this unit can possibly handle an average gamma of 2.4, which is something that I prefer and will likely calibrate for on my current unit.

Jason
post #1446 of 2320 Old 01-19-2013, 04:52 PM
Advanced Member

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Liked: 22
DaGamePimp
Thanks for the quick response. And take your time about the gaming lag and testing. I wasn't sure if others had posted stuff about it in the past, I couldn't find anything and there are no pro reviews yet. When you get a little free time to fool around with the pa70g and get around to testing for FUN , will be fine with me. I'm figuring the gaming lag is pretty good from my gaming experience, and the PJ seems like perfect brightness for my room and screen.

Sometimes there is a difference between manufacture stated Lumens and actual, so I was just wondering if any tests were done the last 6 months.
post #1447 of 2320 Old 01-19-2013, 09:41 PM

damn frys is getting stingier with their specials...was hoping to see the PA70 on sale this weekend and NADA, when I called regarding the so-called one day sale of the NEXUS 7 for 249.99, which is the full retail price, ridiculous...phoney specials:mad:
post #1448 of 2320 Old 01-20-2013, 05:06 AM
AVS Special Member

Liked: 15
Maybe the PA70 was on sale to phase out while they bring in the new model with tuner. Hope not but it looks that way.
post #1449 of 2320 Old 01-20-2013, 08:11 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by HTCrazy View Post

Maybe the PA70 was on sale to phase out while they bring in the new model with tuner. Hope not but it looks that way.

I doubt it, because my local frys has a pile of them just sitting there, it looks like never sell any units for full 799.00 price anymore, they only sell out when they go on sale...I mean Im sure we're gonna see the new models anytime within the new couple of months, but I think the PA70 will still be around, just look at the HW350T and HW300 they're still asking full retail price unless they go on sale. the PA70 will be on sale again soon, just be patient:cool:
post #1450 of 2320 Old 01-20-2013, 08:17 AM

Has anyone tried using shuttered glasses with the 2D to 3D converters on sale on amazon?
post #1451 of 2320 Old 01-21-2013, 04:03 AM

Official websites of LG smile.gif, and I sold it and bought PA70G.
Extremely portable, lightweight and quiet. The world's brightest LED projector lamp which can withstand 30,000 hours of work. Equipped with a USB connector and a built-in player, DivX, MKV, MP3, JPEG and MPRG4. Sophisticated technology transforms LG HX 300 in the mobile cinema ideal for enjoying movies, photos, music and MS Office files directly from memory connected to the USB connector. Thanks to LED technology HX 300 perfectly reproduces natural colors of achieving 110% coverage of NTSC color. The projector is equipped with the latest generation of DLP DMD chip. HX300 is an advanced technology, captivating and intuitive ease of use.

The brightest in the world, 270Ansi LUMEN if so, 700ansi lumen in PA70G how to call?

Maybe not the cheapest solution, but cheaper does not have to list your movies smile.gif in our 3D ready, and even more so in 1280x720p / 120Hz instead 1024x768/120Hz.

I wonder about buying something like that, smile.gif

More information can be found on ebay - typing Real DLP 2D to 3D Converter 2 HDMI 1.4 HD 120Hz Video For Ready DLP Projector

Does not support 3D ready 1024x768/120Hz gryyyyyy: (, PA70G a dud latest LG projector I bought smile.gif
post #1452 of 2320 Old 01-21-2013, 08:42 AM

@Pawel Dubiel

Did you mention you were able to fix your uneven focus by playing with the screws? Was it a simple matter of opening the case, tightening/loosening one of the corners (which corner exactly?), then putting it back together? Did you have easy access to the screws once the case was off, or did you have to remove additional components/wires to get at them all?

I ask because I finally got my return shipping label from LG. They claim they will 'take a look at it', but im wondering if I should just try and fix it myself before sending it to them...
post #1453 of 2320 Old 01-21-2013, 10:13 AM
Advanced Member

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Liked: 33
Hi Pawel

I got my car back together, hope it starts and I didn't make any errors of putting it back together.

Pawel ? do you think the LG PA 75 G would have the focus fixed ?

I saw on another thread that the Acer K750 came down in price but it's still a big chunk of money for $ 1,800 on new egg.

I saw on you tube of a review from Germany of the Acer K750 but at the end of the review the man put the Acer K750 in the trash can.

I don't understand the German language but I can understand when he put the Acer K750 in the trash can.
post #1454 of 2320 Old 01-21-2013, 10:22 AM
Advanced Member

If those LG PA70 G's are just sitting there on the selves then they are not selling.

If Fry's has a bunch of them not selling then maybe we can expect them to put them on sale soon ?
post #1455 of 2320 Old 01-21-2013, 10:26 AM
Advanced Member

Hey Pawel ? your last LG PA 70 G projector you bought could have been fixed with a 15 pound hammer or a 25 MM wrench, that is ? permanently. eek.giftongue.gif just joking.biggrin.gif
post #1456 of 2320 Old 01-21-2013, 12:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by avsforumun View Post

@Pawel Dubiel

Did you mention you were able to fix your uneven focus by playing with the screws? Was it a simple matter of opening the case, tightening/loosening one of the corners (which corner exactly?), then putting it back together? Did you have easy access to the screws once the case was off, or did you have to remove additional components/wires to get at them all?

I ask because I finally got my return shipping label from LG. They claim they will 'take a look at it', but im wondering if I should just try and fix it myself before sending it to them...

If you're going, send yours to service LG projector, you better not open, if it finds that doing something with it, it does not recognize the warranty.If you want to do something on your own, it will do a name and placing it on the forum, will show how to get an extra supply of slack on the lens to be able to adjust.
post #1457 of 2320 Old 01-21-2013, 12:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DLPProjectorfan View Post

Hi Pawel

I got my car back together, hope it starts and I didn't make any errors of putting it back together.

Pawel ? do you think the LG PA 75 G would have the focus fixed ?

I saw on another thread that the Acer K750 came down in price but it's still a big chunk of money for $ 1,800 on new egg.

I saw on you tube of a review from Germany of the Acer K750 but at the end of the review the man put the Acer K750 in the trash can.

I don't understand the German language but I can understand when he put the Acer K750 in the trash can.

smile.gif I have not seen this video on youtube smile.gif but watch.PA75K has the same opytke nothing has changed and I do not think that I ever change smile.gif why not pile LG projector anymore, and if I was buying something only after checking the equipment in the shop, not a pile of never sending already.

I saw this movie, too smile.gif hahaha no I do not know German, it came forth with too overrated is the projector, and not worth the money. Certainly there is no such contrast as reported and are not natural colors. About 2.250 euro is really the cosmos, not surprised that he went to the trash biggrin.gif
post #1458 of 2320 Old 01-21-2013, 12:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DLPProjectorfan View Post

Hey Pawel ? your last LG PA 70 G projector you bought could have been fixed with a 15 pound hammer or a 25 MM wrench, that is ? permanently. eek.giftongue.gif just joking.biggrin.gif

smile.gif Atomic bomb on LG bets smile.gifsmile.gif and we're quits. Ok also joking biggrin.gif , HX300G tried a very good product for me this time, but LG is incomprehensible to me politics, by what they have big minus for me, why LG Failure to upgrade your hardware? At last it is open source, Samsung has no problems with updating.Approach to the issue as the Italians, is to be beautiful, and no matter whether the work, counts fashion and beauty no functionality, let's not forget that despite everything idelny projector to display the image, and for that they should strive, not to shine on the ceiling his body to look at the something beautiful, do not think $ 600.Why LG, sell the projector from the tuner and WiFi outside of Korea?Why LG, builds a 3D-ready projector is not compatible with 3D-ready?LG has a policy of Apple smile.gif, bought an iPhone you have to pathing in Itunes!! eek.gif Is this a joke?buy Samsung galaxy s3 switched on and do what you want!You buy LG PA70G and you have to open it, because circulating screws will not you will have a Focus? This is a joke! wink.gif

I will try to do pictorial instructions how to convert the lens, so that was impossible to adjust the focus. smile.gif
post #1459 of 2320 Old 01-21-2013, 01:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pawel Dubiel View Post

If you're going, send yours to service LG projector, you better not open, if it finds that doing something with it, it does not recognize the warranty.If you want to do something on your own, it will do a name and placing it on the forum, will show how to get an extra supply of slack on the lens to be able to adjust.

Huh?

*btw I didnt think you needed to remove any labels/stickers when cracking the case. So how would they know?
post #1460 of 2320 Old 01-21-2013, 02:14 PM
AVS Addicted Member

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 20 Post(s)
Liked: 153
Quote:

@Pawel Dubiel

Once the case is open the screws that hold the lens housing are accessible without removing anything else (other than the focus dial should you decide to remove the lens system housing).

Best thing to do is get the case off, fire it up, and watch what the screws do at the screen as you adjust them (do not over-tighten).

Keep in mind that putting washers behind the lens housing to adjust for uneven focus could allow more dust to get inside the lens system. Dust outside the lens is mostly a non-issue while dust inside can be very visible.

You can also check the travel on the focus dial and see if it has been installed to allow full adjustment for larger screen sizes. The dial itself has a filled section on the teeth that stop the dial from turning all the way and you can take the dial off and place it in a more optimal position if you are not getting full focal travel at the longer throw (larger screen) range. It will make sense once you have it apart and have seen it. wink.gif

Make sure you have a decent selection of smaller crosshead precision screwdrivers before venturing inside for best results (make sure the screwdriver fits the head of the screw properly so you take less chance of stripping anything).

Be sure you are careful when taking the case apart, the case will come apart at the back of the unit by the inputs and then you'll want to slide it forward off the lens before taking fully apart.

* I should add here that I am not suggesting anyone do this, obviously you take the risk of damaging the unit and voiding your warranty. I am just offering some information based upon my personal experience on a previous unit with the hope that it helps those that decide to attempt it. wink.gif

Best of luck,
Jason

post #1461 of 2320 Old 01-21-2013, 08:20 PM
Advanced Member

Pawel let's celebrate hooo hooo hooo biggrin.gif:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Guess what ? Got the car together and started it and it runs ok.... no major screw ups so far .

I hope I put it back together right.

I ran the car for over 30 minutes no major oil leaks or coolant leaks and no bad mechinical screw up sounds in the engine biggrin.gif:D:D:D:D

I will be happy to get 50,000 more miles out of the engine or 3 or 4 more years...

Hooo Hooo Hoo biggrin.gif:D:D:D:D:D

Pawel ? I read on the Acer K750 thread that some people even after adjusting a few settings that the Acer K750 is only getting 800 Lumens ?

I guess if we could live with 720 P resolution with the LG PA70G then it's a better bet with the LGPA70G ?

I also read in that other thread that some people are reporting that they are getting newer properly focused projectors from LG's factors with no focus issues. biggrin.gif:D:D:D:D

If that can be confirmed then that's good news.

Now if only ? Panasonic would be charitable and give me a free Panasonic PT- RZ470 ? biggrin.gif that would be great and I would be in heaven...

The street price on the Panasonic PT-RZ470 here in the USA is about $ 5,000 frown.gif
post #1462 of 2320 Old 01-21-2013, 10:28 PM

Quote:

@Pawel Dubiel

don't send your projector to LG, I did when I had stretching issues with my HW300G and they ruined it, they trashed it, I sent it in mint condition, with those plastic stickers still on, and they sent it back wrapped in newspaper and plastic, missing original box and all scratched up. when I called and complained the guy in charge told me that things happen and they were not responsible. avoid them at all costs...oh and did I mention they didn't fix the stretching issue? they're not qualified, just a bunch of minimum wage peons in some warehouse. I still have the emails exchanged with the manager of that service dept, you will not believe the level of incompetence:mad:
post #1463 of 2320 Old 01-22-2013, 03:04 AM

Quote:

Huh?

*btw I didnt think you needed to remove any labels/stickers when cracking the case. So how would they know?

OK, already translators, they do not care whether you have opened, only if something has not been changed for a feed unscrew the screw, use a screwdriver, PH0 or PH1, PH0 me but I used to bolt, left trace, because they are oxidized, so turning it, oxide layer is destroyed, and come out on top of the metal alive, this is trace how behold, but is it powodwem void the warranty? I do not know? man depends on how it will be judged!But it's another thing to have the opportunity to regulation, you need to remove some plastic from the lens barrel. exactly the draw, the problem is the focus at 100 "screen sharpness is achieved, in a place in which you can no longer rotate adjustment ring.What does this mean? This means the lens can not anymore to move to the interior, and the teeth obtain sharpness has to move deeper. Screw is tightened to the max. so you can wring just me! If I get away, the lens distance and thus increase the problem of sharpening.Between the lens housing, and housing DMD chip is a rubber seal is needed to ensure that no dust gets into interior optics. to not crush the seals, bolts around each hole is oversize plastic, a kind of distance, it has a thickness of about 1mm.To the rubber seal is not moved during assembly, the housing DMD is a ring of plastic.So I remove half the height of the plastic ring in the housing DMD, then I remove 1mm bumps, holes around each of the screws (3 holes). Inserting the rubber gasket on yor place and contribution of the lens, now another problem, the screws are now longer, I be shortened by 1-2mm. what gives? Now screw not screwed up as far as before shortening, shakes and more easily.Now comes the fun part, I set the projector to obtain 100 "image, and the inclusion of blank screan green. You can use the white. You set the focus ring so that, white sleeve bearings, were not locked in the housing of the lens.with screws tightening, trying to sharpen each edge image on the screen has to be seen cloves, no haze. it is hard work and requires patience. and tighten the screws remember from the right edge of sharpening the image on the left. Turning the screw at the top, at the bottom edge of sharpening!If you have any questions regarding this procedure to write!

LUMENS is typically measured by light meter, at a distance of 1 meter from the source. I used a Galaxy S2 phone, the keypad select * # 0 * # and reboots LCD test smile.gif  SENSOR button buttons, run the program that displays the work of sensors, among other things, is LIGHT SENSOR, SENSOR LIGHT Button. Place the phone 1 meter in front of the projector lens, and measure the value of LUX, the sensor is located next to the front of the webcam.
post #1464 of 2320 Old 01-22-2013, 04:48 AM

The problem with focusing in PA70G, formed by assembly at the factory.

Looking at the lens mount are 3 screws in the Triangle!, The two screws on the left and one on the right.

Upper screw on the left, has a limiting displacement of the pin while turning the lens, the same is to screw on the right. May these two screws thicker plastic distance from the rear.

bottom left screw has a smaller distance and allows small adjustments.

By mounting the lens screw it screw screwdriver, Upper left and right in the middle.

This is to assure proper sharpness diagonally, the image on the screen is reversed, ie the sharpness we have in the lower left corner, and the upper-right corner,

Now screw it screw bottom left, doing the electric screwdriver, screw it all the way.

So the distance is less than the first two screws, support the lens, and the bottom left it skews to the left, down.

as a result we have less distance from the surface of the mirrors, and the sharpness is obtained faster, and in the opposite corner is not sharp, turning the control knob causes the sharpness moves in the direction of the upper left corner but the range ends.

in most cases a small correction may simply removing the lower left screw. the knob is at maximum focus.
I either need to tighten, because she could not be tightened.

That's the first thing you should check for me at the end of the range Focus 100 "is insufficient, and that is why I deleted the plastic on donations to Offer up the entire lens closer to the mirror and get the opportunity, adjusting sharpness beyond the 100" but it is difficult positioning of the lens in the optical axis.

I think that if they were 4 and not 3 screws that were better, but if LG saves on one screw projector at this price! it already is funny smile.gif
post #1465 of 2320 Old 01-22-2013, 06:57 AM

Has anyone been able to measure the actual lumen output on the PA70g vs. the list of 700 lumens?
Just trying to compare the LG to the Acer K750, and smaller LED's in general.

Testing on projectorreviews.com for the ML500 and K330, showed lumens are roughly 60% of list of 500 lumens (~300) in Movie/Cinema modes on those LED models. Meanwhile the K750, which is listed at 1500 lumens, registered from 600 to 990 in a French review (or 40-65% of list).

The K750 is 1080p but more expensive and given the numbers above, I'm not sure the value is there.

Thanks!

**edit for percentages - had them backwards!
post #1466 of 2320 Old 01-22-2013, 08:28 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by David44 View Post

Has anyone been able to measure the actual lumen output on the PA70g vs. the list of 700 lumens?
Just trying to compare the LG to the Acer K750, and smaller LED's in general.

Testing on projectorreviews.com for the ML500 and K330, showed lumens are roughly 60% of list of 500 lumens (~300) in Movie/Cinema modes on those LED models. Meanwhile the K750, which is listed at 1500 lumens, registered from 600 to 990 in a French review (or 40-65% of list).

The K750 is 1080p but more expensive and given the numbers above, I'm not sure the value is there.

Thanks!

**edit for percentages - had them backwards!

Lux (lx) is defined as the illumination caused by an evenly distributed light output equal to one lumen (lm) falling on the surface of 1m2, namely: 1 lx = 1 lm / m2.
measured in PA70G:
maximum energy savings: 1m distance - 530 LUX / screen 100 "- 60 LUX
Minimum energy saving: 1m distance - 770 LUX / screen 100 "- 85 LUX.

I think that the description gives the brightness at screen 40 "1.2 m so that was about 700 LUX
So practically gives the truth when it comes to brightness.

If you want to know more about LEDs, look at PhlatLight web site, LEDs are special designed for projectors.
These are high-current LED, and projector so consumes more watts, the more holy PB60G uses the same LED, but has limited electricity less brightness, and at the same time produce less heat, resulting in a smaller heat sink and the dimensions of the projector, you can not squeeze in the housing 700Lumen PB60G because they do not fit in such a small heatsinks housing and overheated LEDs wear out faster.

So bright LED projector has to be heavy and quite large sizes,

The projector is LED rainbow effect because it does not have a mechanical wheel with colored filters, Instead he white LEDs are 3 colors, but not to illuminate the DMD in 3 colors, but to be able adjust white balance accordingly smile.gif get white light, WARM, NATURAL, COLD, which facilitates the configuration of the projector to the desired color.
post #1467 of 2320 Old 01-22-2013, 09:12 AM

Quote:

I think the internal WiFi will not work, has not found any outlet where you can connect to them, unless it is somewhere at the bottom of the motherboard, the USB Wifi dongle works in PB63K smile.gif I found not also in the service menu, nothing about WiFi, so I think in the current firmware version, wifi does not work, but the TV will operate.

hello,
I downloaded the firmware code of this projector and I studied a little structure to it. I thought to drive network model "e1000" and "e1000e", this drive is for boards with Intel chipset, some of 3com and even the old 8139. I also drive to wifi, (various models), among them ath5k (Atheros), libertas, p54, prism54, rt2x00, zd1211rw, adm8211, RTL8180, RTL8187, rtl818x

I think it can help with anything.
post #1468 of 2320 Old 01-22-2013, 09:45 AM

Did you download the projector firmware image? If so where did you get it and can you provide a link.

I wonder if there is anything we can change in the image to have the 3D option on by default. If we can enable it, then my vp3d1 would work correctly with this projector.
post #1469 of 2320 Old 01-22-2013, 09:49 AM

I think the link has already been posted here, but this is it.
http://www.lg.com/global/support/opensource/opensource.jsp
post #1470 of 2320 Old 01-22-2013, 10:41 AM

Quote:

Lux (lx) is defined as the illumination caused by an evenly distributed light output equal to one lumen (lm) falling on the surface of 1m2, namely: 1 lx = 1 lm / m2.
measured in PA70G:
maximum energy savings: 1m distance - 530 LUX / screen 100 "- 60 LUX
Minimum energy saving: 1m distance - 770 LUX / screen 100 "- 85 LUX.

I think that the description gives the brightness at screen 40 "1.2 m so that was about 700 LUX
So practically gives the truth when it comes to brightness.

If you want to know more about LEDs, look at PhlatLight web site, LEDs are special designed for projectors.
These are high-current LED, and projector so consumes more watts, the more holy PB60G uses the same LED, but has limited electricity less brightness, and at the same time produce less heat, resulting in a smaller heat sink and the dimensions of the projector, you can not squeeze in the housing 700Lumen PB60G because they do not fit in such a small heatsinks housing and overheated LEDs wear out faster.

So bright LED projector has to be heavy and quite large sizes,

The projector is LED rainbow effect because it does not have a mechanical wheel with colored filters, Instead he white LEDs are 3 colors, but not to illuminate the DMD in 3 colors, but to be able adjust white balance accordingly smile.gif get white light, WARM, NATURAL, COLD, which facilitates the configuration of the projector to the desired color.

Good information - Thank you Pawel!
Reply Digital Projectors - Under $3,000 USD MSRP

Tags
Projectors , Samsung 700 Lumens Xga Dlp Projector Sph710ae
Gear in this thread

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page