Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
In an email I got from frys when I asked about the LG PA70G:

Dear valued Frys.com customer,

Thank you for contacting Frys.com.

Unfortunately, that item has been discontinued from our product line and we
will not be receiving a new shipment from our suppliers. Although there is no
direct substitute, we encourage you to visit our web site for possible
alternatives. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause you.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #1982 of 2337 Old 03-31-2013, 10:46 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaGamePimp View Post

Sorry frown.gif but that is not a good choice for the PA70G.

It will improve black level and help with ambient room light but the PA70G is not really a bright enough unit for a 92" grey screen IMHO.

Aside from that the Grey Wolf screens have some of the worst sheen (sparklies) of any screen out there (rivaling the Inland screens). I had one for a few days and returned it for that exact reason, it was too distracting and made whites and bright colors look dirty.

Jason

It's all good, easily sold. Put it back on Craigslist and made $10, lol. Do you have a screen you recommend around that size?

Also, the PA75U is now on Amazon, for $749. http://www.amazon.com/LG-Electronics-PA75U-Projector-Resolution/dp/B00C13ON7K
post #1983 of 2337 Old 03-31-2013, 10:50 AM

The ad for Fry's this week, in Indianapolis has the PA70G for $449, http://www.frys.com/ads/page39
post #1984 of 2337 Old 04-01-2013, 12:58 PM
Advanced Member

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
Liked: 34
To keep this short , succinct and concise as I was rebuked by some memeber here by posting mulitble post and I apologize for it in my enthusiasm.

How is everyone doing ? hope everyone is fine.

How is the LGPA70G doing ?

Less defective units coming out from the factory ?

Even those who rebuked me I hope you are doing fine and be blessed. biggrin.gif
post #1985 of 2337 Old 04-01-2013, 05:47 PM
Advanced Member

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Liked: 22
Quote:
Originally Posted by DLPProjectorfan View Post

To keep this short , succinct and concise as I was rebuked by some memeber here by posting mulitble post and I apologize for it in my enthusiasm.

The only problem we had with you was 3 or 4 posts in a row in under 5 mins. And you were doing it all the time. There is an edit button, if nobody posts after your last post, click the edit and add your extra comments. We all do it at times. Now if you post 1 day later, and nobody posts after your last post you can post another post. Do you not understand this, it common practice in all the forum rooms I go too. There is also a delete button too, so just delete your post and combine all 4 of your posts into ONE. smile.gif
I edit my stuff all the time, and correct spelling mistakes. So use the edit and you will be fine.

I'm editing this post for example.
The 3 icons on left bottom of your "posts" is what I'm referring to, the first is a pencil for "editing", the x is for deleting the post. and the 3rd is FLAG to report to the admin a "bad-evil" post. smile.gif
post #1986 of 2337 Old 04-01-2013, 10:51 PM

Liked: 13
Quote:

I have come to think of all the projector fans as big extended family, we have all at times maybe posted more than our share of comments, but I actually enjoy reading them all, it's what keeps this thread alive. I don't even own this projector but I still like to visit once in a while and see how things are going. DLPprojectorfan, it's always nice to hear from you bro, and to answer your question, it seems like most people are relatively happy with the latest batch of projectors, only seen one or two posts of people not being happy with their units. but as you know they now have the PA75U (with a built-in tuner) and the PB63U, they look exactly the same as the PA70 and PB61, cheers
post #1987 of 2337 Old 04-01-2013, 11:12 PM
Advanced Member

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Liked: 22
Speaking of the focus issue, it is IMPORTANT to be lined up dead center back from screen and be aligned with height of PJ to center of screen height.

I realized this tonight, I was wondered why one side of screen wasn't as focused as when I got it and getting bummed out.

Then I experimented with moving the PJ 1 foot to the left and 1 foot higher and the focus was good top to bottom , left to right as I had remembered when I first got it.

So it is something to play with when you set it up, in addition to adjusting the sharpness settings on the PJ itself and playing with sharpness on all the devices attached to PJ (if it has settings to adjust).
post #1988 of 2337 Old 04-02-2013, 01:42 PM
Advanced Member

Sometimes in the name of enthusiasm we or shall I say I get overboard with posting more than my fair share of post.

I just hope everyone is doing fine and happy even to those who have rebuked , no bad feelings here people, got to keep positive. biggrin.gif

To Garibay_2004 thanks for the input of those LGPA70G units coming from the factory.

The problem I have now is that my eye sight is getting worse and yes I already had the doctor check them out eek.gif and there is nothing the doctor can do for my eyes eccept wearing glasses.

They checked for any herditary diasese and problems with diabeties and found no problems there but even a few mins ago I saw a flash in my eye or some strange black wiggly moving thing inside my eye.

The doctor looked at it last year so if there was any major problems they would have told me.

Have a great day everyone including my critics LOVE YA ! biggrin.gif
post #1989 of 2337 Old 04-02-2013, 10:38 PM

Quote:

Sometimes in the name of enthusiasm we or shall I say I get overboard with posting more than my fair share of post.

I just hope everyone is doing fine and happy even to those who have rebuked , no bad feelings here people, got to keep positive. biggrin.gif

To Garibay_2004 thanks for the input of those LGPA70G units coming from the factory.

The problem I have now is that my eye sight is getting worse and yes I already had the doctor check them out eek.gif and there is nothing the doctor can do for my eyes eccept wearing glasses.

They checked for any herditary diasese and problems with diabeties and found no problems there but even a few mins ago I saw a flash in my eye or some strange black wiggly moving thing inside my eye.

The doctor looked at it last year so if there was any major problems they would have told me.

Have a great day everyone including my critics LOVE YA ! biggrin.gif
Definition of REBUKE
a : to criticize sharply : reprimand.......haha, rebuke is a strong word, I don't think that was the intention of the person who pointed out your multiple posts, people are so impatient and intolerant these days. I hope your vision gets better, I get wiggly thingies and white spots in my eyes if I don't get enough sleep. hope you stick around and share your thoughts here man, cheers
post #1990 of 2337 Old 04-03-2013, 03:06 PM
Advanced Member

Well before I can't enjoy it anymore I hope God would bless me with a nice home out in the country where it's peace and quiet and GOD ? please please please ? a nice new theator room to boot.
My dream projector but price way out of my range is ? the Panasonic PT-RZ470.. yes, I know, this is not the thread to talk about the Panny.
However ? until I can get blessed or save up that kind of money the LG PA70G will have to do.
I was at the store yesterday and saw the difference between 720P and 1080P clearly on the TVs there.
But can the pixals be noticed with the LGPA70G ?
Anyway, everyone be blessed and have a nice week. biggrin.gif
post #1991 of 2337 Old 04-04-2013, 12:10 AM

Quote:

Well before I can't enjoy it anymore I hope God would bless me with a nice home out in the country where it's peace and quiet and GOD ? please please please ? a nice new theator room to boot.
My dream projector but price way out of my range is ? the Panasonic PT-RZ470.. yes, I know, this is not the thread to talk about the Panny.
However ? until I can get blessed or save up that kind of money the LG PA70G will have to do.
I was at the store yesterday and saw the difference between 720P and 1080P clearly on the TVs there.
But can the pixals be noticed with the LGPA70G ?
Anyway, everyone be blessed and have a nice week. biggrin.gif

dude I would never pay 7k for any projector the way technology evolves so quickly. I am using the HW350T right now, I don't see a need to upgrade, besides, I have perfectly uniform and solid focus, maybe when the PA75U drops to 399 or the new LED 1080P in the same price range pop up next year hopefully. but the HW350T uses the same DLP chip as you know so it's the same image just not as bright. I own the Panasonic AE4000U and while it's a nice projector, I actually enjoy my lil LG more since I have no worries about lamp hours. There's absolutely no pixel structure visible even up close, video looks amazing. I've had several 720P LCD based projectors and the screen door effect was horrible unless you were 3 or so times the distance of the width of the screen. look at it on the bright side, the longer you wait to get your projector the cheaper they get:)
post #1992 of 2337 Old 04-04-2013, 02:08 AM

I have my projector setup in a dark room completely white walls and such no lights comming in.
Mounted the projector at 285 cm from the wall it is projecting on. But suddenly after a few days long usage
the image starts to become grey? First it was really good black and now the black appears grey. More
bright grey. This is not in all scenes but most of the time when the projector outputs more light which
then produces a grey bright shadow instead of dark grey/blackish output.

I project on a white wall and the walls do intercept all the bouncing lights so it makes the room brighter to offcourse.
But what screen should I have to buy to have decent black/dark shadows instead of the bright grey one.. I project from 285cm
from the wall with the LG PA70G and it gives me an 92" image. Which in this room is the right size looks great.

When playing games which are fullscreen de dark/black are much better then when playing a movie. I tried already different picture settings
but all result for video which is greyish quality. I don't now what to do to make it black again. Settings won't help..

So if i need a good screen which one would you guy's recommend? I have my eye on the Elite Screens M92UWH manual.

Kind Regards,
DJXFMA
post #1993 of 2337 Old 04-04-2013, 07:37 PM
Advanced Member

Yes garibay _2004 I hear you, I would not pay mega bucks $ 7,000 for a projector either unless I won the Mega Millions, and even if I were to win the Mega Millions I would still be frugal with my money.
At least I can say the Panasonic PT-RZ470 is my dream projector unless Panasonic would be charitiable and give me one for FREE biggrin.gif
Gaibay ? I am waiting until late summer to make up my mind to see what comes out in terms of 1080P or just go ahead and by the LGPA70G and be happy.
I caught my self even looking at the flat panel TVs and the prices have come down a lot.
I can get a 60 inch for under $ 1,000 now and 70 inch for $ 1,500.
I know that's Taboo to talk about it here on a projector thread, but what are consumers suppose to do when these projector companies and not listening to us ? and yes, they are going to lose the market share if they don't get on the ball soon.
post #1994 of 2337 Old 04-04-2013, 09:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Partyravers View Post

I have my projector setup in a dark room completely white walls and such no lights comming in.
Mounted the projector at 285 cm from the wall it is projecting on. But suddenly after a few days long usage
the image starts to become grey? First it was really good black and now the black appears grey. More
bright grey. This is not in all scenes but most of the time when the projector outputs more light which
then produces a grey bright shadow instead of dark grey/blackish output.

I project on a white wall and the walls do intercept all the bouncing lights so it makes the room brighter to offcourse.
But what screen should I have to buy to have decent black/dark shadows instead of the bright grey one.. I project from 285cm
from the wall with the LG PA70G and it gives me an 92" image. Which in this room is the right size looks great.

When playing games which are fullscreen de dark/black are much better then when playing a movie. I tried already different picture settings
but all result for video which is greyish quality. I don't now what to do to make it black again. Settings won't help..

So if i need a good screen which one would you guy's recommend? I have my eye on the Elite Screens M92UWH manual.

Kind Regards,
DJXFMA

I was waiting for someone else to chime in, first the projector is not likely to have just lost the black levels/contrast out of thin air, if all the settings are the same, maybe you're just noticing after having getting used to the giant screen, in my experience, you start noticing things you never did before after a few days. white walls and a white ceiling are the worst enemies of good solid blacks, all that light on the screen bounces off walls and onto the screen washing out the image. the ideal situation is to have dark walls, dark carpet and ceiling and a solid high contrast projector. I would stay away from grey screens with the PA70, not just bright enough to compensate, I wouldn't even spend money on a screen, a nice smooth wall with a coat of pure flat paint would do nicely. I had an optoma HD20 a while back and I painted my wall a dark gray and black levels were fantastic, but white did suffer but perfect for night viewing, seems like a grey screen hides a lot of the video noise. but that's just my opinion.biggrin.gif
post #1995 of 2337 Old 04-05-2013, 12:24 AM

Hello,

Firstofall thanks for everybody for your suggestions.
I have just bought the 3D glass which is Brand Universal Active Shutter 3D Glasses for 3D DLP-LINK Ready Projector ( http://www.ebay.com/itm/Brand-Universal-Active-Shutter-3D-Glasses-for-3D-DLP-LINK-Ready-Projector-/121001808309?pt=US_3D_TV_Glasses_Accessories&hash=item1c2c4511b5 ) . But could not work. Do I need anything for 3D.
My pc is supporting 120hz and I can switch on 3D function on my PA70G. My player is stereoscopic player do I need any specific settings
for stereoscopic player. Because with this glass I can not watch 3D on my PA70G. And I have another question about 3D glass : This 3D glass has a receiver or sensor on front but the signal for this sensor or receiver coming from where PC or PA70G or do I need any thing ?

Thank you
post #1996 of 2337 Old 04-05-2013, 12:25 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jagermester View Post

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Brand-Universal-Active-Shutter-3D-Glasses-for-3D-DLP-LINK-Ready-Projector-/121001808309?pt=US_3D_TV_Glasses_Accessories&hash=item1c2c4511b5

This one works great. Cheap, light weight, Long battery life. I have it since Christmas and charged only once. Perfect for the price, and fast shipping with tracking number. (Not usual from China sellers).

Hello,

I have just bought the 3D glass which is Brand Universal Active Shutter 3D Glasses for 3D DLP-LINK Ready Projector ( http://www.ebay.com/itm/Brand-Universal-Active-Shutter-3D-Glasses-for-3D-DLP-LINK-Ready-Projector-/121001808309?pt=US_3D_TV_Glasses_Accessories&hash=item1c2c4511b5 ) . But could not work. Do I need anything for 3D.
My pc is supporting 120hz and I can switch on 3D function on my PA70G. My player is stereoscopic player do I need any specific settings
for stereoscopic player. Because with this glass I can not watch 3D on my PA70G. And I have another question about 3D glass : This 3D glass has a receiver or sensor on front but the signal for this sensor or receiver coming from where PC or PA70G or do I need any thing ?

Thank you
post #1997 of 2337 Old 04-05-2013, 01:28 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by garibay_2004 View Post

I was waiting for someone else to chime in, first the projector is not likely to have just lost the black levels/contrast out of thin air, if all the settings are the same, maybe you're just noticing after having getting used to the giant screen, in my experience, you start noticing things you never did before after a few days. white walls and a white ceiling are the worst enemies of good solid blacks, all that light on the screen bounces off walls and onto the screen washing out the image. the ideal situation is to have dark walls, dark carpet and ceiling and a solid high contrast projector. I would stay away from grey screens with the PA70, not just bright enough to compensate, I wouldn't even spend money on a screen, a nice smooth wall with a coat of pure flat paint would do nicely. I had an optoma HD20 a while back and I painted my wall a dark gray and black levels were fantastic, but white did suffer but perfect for night viewing, seems like a grey screen hides a lot of the video noise. but that's just my opinion.biggrin.gif

I had the projector in fabrication settings but it seems that some settings I just tried a few day's ago still exist. Under the picture settings there is an option for points or something can't exactly remember right now, but it was something with 10 point IRE or close to that. Anyway there I tried some settings also.. and what seems to be the case.. the settings for luminess and a nother one IRE I think where still on there highest values like 255 or so.. but the fabrication settings reset under tools didn't reset those values.. So I opend the 10 point setting again then picture reset a few screens back.. and then they where on there original values again. And that did the trick.. but still some greyish in some scenes. And I now that dark helps, so my next thing I add to my to do list will be painting the whole room black. I now that it will boost the picture quality so going to do that. And I will wait with buying a screen for now. Thanks for youre advice.

Greetz,
DJXFMA
post #1998 of 2337 Old 04-05-2013, 02:44 AM

Liked: 11
Quote:
Originally Posted by sergiobjk View Post

Hello,

Thank you

You have to set your stereoscopic player to software pageflipping mode + dlp-3d-ready coding for your glasses in the settings. Then you have to send either the native 1024x768@120hz to the PA70G or use the modded inf file for 1280x720@120hz without scaling.

You dont need an emitter for this configuration. Your glasses sensor receives the signals directly from your screen when 3d is enabled by a whiteflash between the frames which tells it to shutter either the left or right side. But its so dark on this projector to watch 3d that im about selling my 3d glasses...

The effect is awesome with this projector but you can hardly see anything and it is very eyestraining and frustrating to watch a whole movie in 3d so dark. At least on a 110" screen in complete darkness. Maybe 60" would work better.
post #1999 of 2337 Old 04-05-2013, 06:11 PM

I am having a hell of a time getting my pc to output a 120hz signal to this thing. Im on Win7 w/ Radeon HD 6900, and I am using one of the HDMI ports straight to the projector (not passing through a AVR). The only options I get are 60hz refresh (120hz isnt even in the dropdown). Do I need to be using the DVI connection or some special drivers?

*On a side note, what the heck does the 'high altitude mode' do? Other than increase the noise from the fan? I'm in colorado, so we are 1.6km above sea level, do I need to have this feature enabled?

Thanks for any help

(edit ok I just found this...

http://www.amd.com/us/Documents/AMD_Radeon_Display_WP_20101206.pdf

It seems to indicate I need to be using "DisplayPort 1.2"? What the hell is that? It looks like a funky HDMI cable? How am I gonna hook this thing up to my projector?

*ok so the Win7 monitor options (in advanced screen resolution) doesnt have a 120hz option, but i found a way to set it in my radeon control panel. Problem is, it changes the resolution to 1024x768. Is there no way to get full resolution over hdmi?

*well even at a lower resolution I still cant get 3d to work. The 3d button on the remote works (prompts me to put on my glasses). But the video I am looking at (using stereoscopic player with AMD HD3D mode) is not displaying any 3d effect. I am using a pair of sainsonic glasses that were recommended by somebody in this thread...

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B007MYZE26/ref=oh_details_o00_s00_i01?ie=UTF8&psc=1

I get some strange distortion effect every now and then, and the glasses flicker a bit (like the 3d is trying to kick in), but thats about it.

Any ideas?
post #2000 of 2337 Old 04-05-2013, 10:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Partyravers View Post

I had the projector in fabrication settings but it seems that some settings I just tried a few day's ago still exist. Under the picture settings there is an option for points or something can't exactly remember right now, but it was something with 10 point IRE or close to that. Anyway there I tried some settings also.. and what seems to be the case.. the settings for luminess and a nother one IRE I think where still on there highest values like 255 or so.. but the fabrication settings reset under tools didn't reset those values.. So I opend the 10 point setting again then picture reset a few screens back.. and then they where on there original values again. And that did the trick.. but still some greyish in some scenes. And I now that dark helps, so my next thing I add to my to do list will be painting the whole room black. I now that it will boost the picture quality so going to do that. And I will wait with buying a screen for now. Thanks for youre advice.

Greetz,
DJXFMA

you don't have to paint your walls black and nice dark neutral grey will do fine, just remember that regardless of the color of the walls, these projector will never give you true blacks like you would get with a high end projector, lastly, I never mess with the that part of the menu, if you do and you don't know what you're doing you can really screw up your picture. my best results after trying everything

picture mode: standard
contrast: 100
brightness: 50
sharpness: 60
color: 50
tint: 0
dynamic contrast: low
dynamic color: low
clear white: off
noise reduction:off
digital noise: off
gamma: medium
black level: low
real cinema: off
color gamut: wide
color temp: medium
post #2001 of 2337 Old 04-06-2013, 01:36 AM

Liked: 14
Quote:
Originally Posted by garibay_2004 View Post

you don't have to paint your walls black and nice dark neutral grey will do fine, just remember that regardless of the color of the walls, these projector will never give you true blacks like you would get with a high end projector, lastly, I never mess with the that part of the menu, if you do and you don't know what you're doing you can really screw up your picture. my best results after trying everything

picture mode: standard
contrast: 100
brightness: 50
sharpness: 60
color: 50
dynamic contrast: low
dynamic color: low
clear white: off
noise reduction:off
digital noise: off
black level: low
real cinema: off
color gamut: wide
color temp: medium

I do not agree smile.gif

I use these settings:
picture mode: Expert1
contrast: 86 (The best settings to not lose details)
brightness: 64 (Black isnt grey and white is good)
h-sharpness: 40 (Black letters are not droping white shadows)
v-sharpness: 40 (Black letters are not droping white shadows)
color: 48 (Depends on calibration color profile instaled on your PC, I calibrated colors by this picture)
Calibration-Composite-No-ICC-Full.jpg 523k .jpg file
black level: High (High is the best, try it in dark room. With low black level, dark details are destroyed)
Try this picture to test black level details.
brightnessso8.jpg 32k .jpg file
Attached Images
File Type: jpg brightnessso8.jpg (32.3 KB, 38 views)
post #2002 of 2337 Old 04-06-2013, 02:26 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Honzik1 View Post

black level: High (High is the best, try it in dark room. With low black level, dark details are destroyed)
Try this picture to test black level details.
brightnessso8.jpg 32k .jpg file

Black Level: Low --> kills details completly in dark Scenes and some in bright scenes. Dont ever set it to low if you want to see details. The contrast gain is maybe 10% vs high but its not worth losing ~60% details.

@avsforumun its all posted how to make 3d to work with this projector. Even i reposted how to several times cause people are too lazy to scroll thru the many pages (which i can understand). But is it too much asked for to at least check the actual page for the info youre looking for?

With this projector you can only get 3d to work in 1024x768 res without another inf file. Check the manual page 36.

Also repeating myself when i tell you to configure your stereoscopic player to software pageflipping mode and the glass codec to 3d-dlp-link. No mysterious or special HDMI / DVI or VGA cable needed.
post #2003 of 2337 Old 04-06-2013, 03:29 AM
AVS Addicted Member

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 52 Post(s)
Liked: 169
Low and High totally depend upon what signal level you are sending, Limited / 16-235 or Full / 0-255.

Jason
post #2004 of 2337 Old 04-06-2013, 03:35 AM

Liked: 14
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaGamePimp View Post

Low and High totally depend upon what signal level you are sending, Limited / 16-235 or Full / 0-255.

Jason
Where I can find information about what signal level am I sending?
Thx
post #2005 of 2337 Old 04-06-2013, 04:53 PM

Hey, i could need a litle helping hand

i´ve managed to trick the projector into 1280x720 @ 120Hz now

BUT

i cant turn on the projector 3D function anymore.. everytime i hit the 3D button on the remote it says

"function not avaiable"

how did you guys handle that problem since everyone here seems to be watching 3D movies and stuff in super resolution...
post #2006 of 2337 Old 04-07-2013, 03:24 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeinVater View Post

Hey, i could need a litle helping hand

i´ve managed to trick the projector into 1280x720 @ 120Hz now

BUT

i cant turn on the projector 3D function anymore.. everytime i hit the 3D button on the remote it says

"function not avaiable"

how did you guys handle that problem since everyone here seems to be watching 3D movies and stuff in super resolution...

Good question! First congratz you managed to send true 720p@120hz to your PA70G. But youre not alone with this problem. I think the only way to use 720p for 3d is with a VGA connection and some other workaround. I couldnt make it work too. 3D works with my current inf file + HDMI ONLY in 1024x768 resolution. Some people here were telling us it also works in 720p if i remember correct.

Anyway you can just scale it to the correct aspect ratio by changing the format in your PA70G settings. Thats a Little loss in sharpness but the only way until the others here share their knowledge on how to make 720p@3D to work without external hardware.
post #2007 of 2337 Old 04-07-2013, 07:25 AM

Hello,

i did read some pages here. Is it true that the focus issue seems to be fixed by LG?
How many Users got the problem fixed by screwing the 2 screws a bit?
Do you think the fixing thing is possible on the pb60 too?

Greets
post #2008 of 2337 Old 04-07-2013, 02:48 PM

Hi, pa70g looks like is what i need. led source, hd ready, embedded acoustic, affordable price.
My only concern if 700 lumens is appropriate value for occasional 3d view projected on wall and without any ambient lights. Any experience with it?
I can live without 3d anyway just wondering if it makes sense to looking dlp glasses.
post #2009 of 2337 Old 04-09-2013, 12:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lulzcreator View Post

Hi, pa70g looks like is what i need. led source, hd ready, embedded acoustic, affordable price.
My only concern if 700 lumens is appropriate value for occasional 3d view projected on wall and without any ambient lights. Any experience with it?
I can live without 3d anyway just wondering if it makes sense to looking dlp glasses.

My 3d experience with the LG pa70G was terrible. Other than 3d, I love it.
post #2010 of 2337 Old 04-09-2013, 02:02 PM
AVS Addicted Member

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 52 Post(s)
Liked: 169
Actually the PA70G is capable of excellent 3D but it is not truly bright enough unless using a very small or high gain screen. wink.gif

Jason
Reply Digital Projectors - Under $3,000 USD MSRP

Tags
Projectors , Samsung 700 Lumens Xga Dlp Projector Sph710ae
Gear in this thread

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page