Sharp XR30X + DirecTV - AVS Forum
Forum Jump: 

post #1 of 2 Old 04-19-2012, 05:34 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
I just moved and think my settings on either the projector, DirecTV receiver or both got reset because I am not having luck with getting the directv image to reflect the entire size of my 92" projector screen.

I dont have the projector mounted yet, but when I moved it around in the air to find the correct placement, the best I can do is get the height filled, but I have about 12" of no picture on the left and right side for some reason.

Any idea what I need to adjust to get this back to the way it should be? If it matters, Im using an HDMI to DVI cable (DVI input to the projector) but again, thats the same as I had before I moved.

My current receiver settings are set to Native (Ive tried taking that off but no change), original format and 16:9 size.

Any ideas I can try would be much appreciated as the screen to lens distance at the other place was 13', so I hope I can get back to that with your help!

Thanks!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 2 Old 04-19-2012, 09:41 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
There is probably a "format" button on the sat receiver remote. Try the button on the bottom left.
Reply Digital Projectors - Under $3,000 USD MSRP

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page