Thumbs up to Mack Warranty - AVS Forum
Forum Jump: 

Old 04-20-2012, 12:52 PM - Thread Starter
Advanced Member

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Hey folks, In May I will have had my HD65 for 3 years. A couple days ago, I just put through a claim for my second Lamp replacement from Mack. Dealt with Cheryl both times (over and year ago and again just this week).

Anyways, just wanted to say they have been great to deal with for me. From time to time I read some negative reviews, and completely confused by them. Both times I have had ZERO problems with them and they are quick to respond to me. Thumbs up.

Ps - I live in Ontario Canada too. For this second replacement they authorized me to buy a lamp and they would refund me. I asked them if it would be possible for them to ship one straight to me (as its hard for me to find time) and they came back with "hey there, no problem at all, the lamp will be shipped directly to you on Monday"

Just thought I'd post my feedback. I will definitely buy another warranty from them again on the next Projector purchase!

Strength, Determination, Merciless, Forever
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-16-2012, 07:54 PM

[quote=sdmfer;21931159]Hey folks, In May I will have had my HD65 for 3 years. A couple days ago, I just put through a claim for my second Lamp replacement from Mack. Dealt with Cheryl both times (over and year ago and again just this week).

Anyways, just wanted to say they have been great to deal with for me. From time to time I read some negative reviews, and completely confused by them. Both times I have had ZERO problems with them and they are quick to respond to me. Thumbs up.

Ps - I live in Ontario Canada too. For this second replacement they authorized me to buy a lamp and they would refund me. I asked them if it would be possible for them to ship one straight to me (as its hard for me to find time) and they came back with "hey there, no problem at all, the lamp will be shipped directly to you on Monday"

Hi! My name is Desiree and I am the Customer Relations Supervisor for Mack Camera. I would like to thank you for taking the time to share your positive experience. We work hard to deliver quality service in a timely manner. I have forwarded your post to Cheryl so she can read your kind words.
If you ever need assistance, please feel free to contact me directly at helpdesk@mackcam.com. Thank you for choosing Mack Camera extended warranties.
Thank you,
Desiree
Old 05-16-2012, 08:36 PM
AVS Special Member

Liked: 14
Always great to hear good stories and not just bad. Also glad to see other shop personnel on here and taking an interest in their work!

David

"You buy a Ferrari when you want to be somebody. You buy a Lamborghini when you are somebody." - Frank Sinatra
Old 05-21-2012, 01:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rovingtravler View Post

Always great to hear good stories and not just bad. Also glad to see other shop personnel on here and taking an interest in their work!

This could be a scam people... I found this on google...

What is the current listing status for mackcam.com?
Site is listed as suspicious - visiting this web site may harm your computer.

Part of this site was listed for suspicious activity 7 time(s) over the past 90 days.

What happened when Google visited this site?
Of the 207 pages we tested on the site over the past 90 days, 6 page(s) resulted in malicious software being downloaded and installed without user consent. The last time Google visited this site was on 2012-05-21, and the last time suspicious content was found on this site was on 2012-05-21.
Malicious software includes 21 exploit(s).
Old 05-21-2012, 03:26 PM - Thread Starter
Advanced Member

Don't know about their site and whatnot, just know that I'm always VERY sceptical....however they've been great to me. Used their site to submit claim etc etc.

Strength, Determination, Merciless, Forever
Old 01-22-2013, 10:06 AM

TapeWorks Texas Inc has been an Authorized Mack Cam reseller for more than 10 years and their customer service and support has been excellent, especially compared to other Warranty Service departments throughout this industry. Our customer's continue to respond with good reference's pertaining to their experience with Mack Cam. I have plenty of returning customer's who contact me to purchase a new warranty as they upgrade their equipment. TapeWorks Texas Inc customer's know that we are also always available to assist as best we can for any claims.