AVS launch sponsor Mitsubishi Electric
provided us with specs for their latest line of LCD projectors for conference rooms
and we're looking to see if AVS members have had the chance to try out any Mitsubishi models, or if you had any questions for Mitsubishi Electric's community representatives.
Which model would work best for your needs?
Mitsubishi’s Large Venue LCD Projector Overview
• Liquid-crystal projection ensures sharp images in large rooms
• High-performance lens featuring an ultra-low dispersion lenses that are more efficient than regular glass lenses.
• Distortion correction that adjusts to project onto curved surfaces
• Full 360° projection, including ceiling and floor
• Excellent network connectivity and multiple projector control; compatible with Crestron RoomView™ and AMX
• Plug-and-play compatibility for instant remote managementXL7100U LCD Projector
The Mitsubishi XL7100U LCD projector specifications:
1. Sharp, vivid image reproduction
• Features 6000lm brightness at a high contrast ratio of 2000:1.
• Long-lasting inorganic liquid-crystal panels increase service life (as compared to conventional organic LCDs)
• Optimized temperature design that provides 4.000 hours of light
• Minimized dust collection on liquid-crystal panel with automatic filter that rolls every 500, 750, and 1,000 hours (can also be rolled manually)
2. Network Connectivity
• RJ-45 LAN terminal for remote operation
• Device management with AMX Device Discovery management (also compatible with PJLink™)
• Remote power on/off
• Display message and confirmation of lamp service hours
3. Multiple-project functionality
• Operate up to 250 projectors with Crestron RoomView™ software, which provides a custom configurable interface to monitor, manage, and control every device in any room remotely, from any computer
WL7200 LCD Projector
Here are a few standout Mitsubishi WL7200U LCD projector specifications:
1. Optimized for widescreen presentations:
• Equipped with 13 clusters of 17 lenses, including an ultra-low dispersion lens that’s more efficient than regular glass lenses.
• Viewable size is between 40 and 300 inches
2. Advanced Image Processing
• Mitsubishi Electric processing algorithm corrects image quality then reproduces images in high-resolution detail
3. ADA compatible
• Supports closed captioning for those with hearing loss or impairment
UL7400U LCD Projector
The Mitsubishi UL7400U LCD projector specifications:
1. Low Noise
• Ultra-quiet noise operation level of 30dba (in low mode)
• 5000 ANSI lumens for super vivid images