LG PB60G LED 1280x800 500 LUMENS - Page 10 - AVS Forum | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews
Baselworld is only a few weeks away. Getting the latest news is easy, Click Here for info on how to join the Watchuseek.com newsletter list. Follow our team for updates featuring event coverage, new product unveilings, watch industry news & more!

Forum Jump: 

post #271 of 275 Old 12-28-2014, 11:47 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Liked: 10
i just bought this projector and with proper calibration i have never seen a better image coming from any 1080p projector

3d is amazing no cross talk at all under any circumstance

colors are amzingly vivid and blacks are awesome when setting brightness 35 and under.

very happy with purchase

just curious if anyone has been able to make a inf for 720p 3d or if its even possible.

basically i need help with 3d and getting 720p 3d
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #272 of 275 Old 12-28-2014, 07:14 PM

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Just got this projector at christmas, was wondering what people were using for ceiling mounting. The small tripod screw hole is off center and does not seem to properly distribute the weight, I found a camera ceiling mount with the right screw thread but am worried about long term mounting from it. Does it need maybe a bracing arm to distribute the torque from the mounting screw being off center? Or can the casing hold up long term without one.

I second your thoughts easye84, I've never had a projector before and am absolutely amazed at the image quality of this tiny little thing, using a 100" pull down screen here.
post #273 of 275 Old 01-18-2015, 04:28 PM

Quoted: 79 Post(s)
Liked: 19
My apologies if this question has been asked before, but I didn't want to plow through all 10 pages of this thread:

What are the differences between this PB60 and the PB63? Is there a significant performance upgrade, or just minor tweaks/features?
post #274 of 275 Old 02-17-2015, 10:09 AM

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 0
Thanks espetodesardina, due to your input on this thread and great photos I've just ordered this projector. I had been very confused about which pj to buy and this appears to be the best choice for my needs. My question now is what size screen to buy? 106" 16:9 or 120" 16:9? It appears that the pj can handle a little more than 106" in a darkened room. Is this correct? Is 106" the maximum size? Are there any issues by projecting 106" image on a 120" screen? Sorry for newbie questions but I really don't have a clue, this will be my first projector setup.
post #275 of 275 Old 06-09-2015, 03:50 AM

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
Liked: 0
Is anybody else seeing rainbows with this projector? I am seeing a lot of rainbows in dark scenes, and just wondered if anyone else faces the same issue....
Reply Digital Projectors - Under $3,000 USD MSRP

Tags
Dell M110 Ultra Mobile Projector , Epson , Projectors
Gear in this thread - M110 by PriceGrabber.com

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page