Minutes out of the box and there are already problems.
The LED Mode setting is all screwed up. After switching between NORMAL, ECONOMY, and/or PRESENTATION. the HW350T does what it wants.
1. You start out in ECONOMY. Kill-A-Watt indicates a power consumption around 50W
2. Switch to NORMAL, picture gets brighter, power consumption jumps to 67W.
3. Few seconds later, without changing anything, brightness goes back down, and power consumption goes back to 50W - eventhough the menu shows it's set to NORMAL.
4. Select PRESENTATION, picture gets brighter, power consumption jumps into the 80W range.
5. Few seconds later, and without changing anything, brightness goes back down, power consumption goes back to 50W - eventhough the menu shows projector is still in PRESENTATION mode.
Now, things get even more frustrating - the HW350T stops responding to the remote control. First time it happened I thought maybe the supplied batteries where bad, so I tried some different ones - no joy.
So, now the HW350T has to be shut off via the power button on the projector itself.
After a restart the projector fan goes into hair dryer mode - it's not until the fan speed reduces that the remote control starts working again.
Then, all the above steps are reproducible.
Here is a YouTube video of whats going on. Projected small image over and around my Kill-A-Watt: