Which of these are the best?
I know that they kinda vary in price, but this is prompted by reading on ProjectorCentral that the AE-100 should be on shelves here in the US by June, and these are the PJs I am currently considering (even though I don't plan on buying for a few months...).
I plan on going through an older Sony, non-Progressive Scan DVD player...
1. Which has the best picture with no supplements (i.e. filters, etc.)?
2. Which ones can vastly improve its picture with supplements (again, filters, etc.)?
3. Best value for the money?
4. Best throw distance-to-screen size? (I estimate that I will be able to have the PJ set back about 10'-11' max).
5. Won't be totally obsolete very soon (best guess here, and I suppose excluding the Sony 10HT since the 11HT is out...)
6. Any additional pros and cons you feel is important, even dealing with the company if something gets screwy, loudness, bulb life, etc.
I would appreciate any input as I am in the information-abosrbing phase of buying right now.
"And truth does not depend on me"