lg uk needs to wake up!!! - AVS Forum
Forum Jump: 

post #1 of 1 Old 10-22-2012, 06:16 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Just sent a email to lg uk because of their lack of communication between them and the headquarters in south korea.

Thank you for your email regarding your HW300G

Based on the information you have provided me with and reading through your query, I can advise you that I have raised a VOC- voice of customer on your behalf regarding the matter which is passed onto our head office, I can only apologise as to the lack of information regarding the product in the UK.

I hope this has been of assistance to you however, if the information I hav e provided does not help you or if you have any further questions please e mail or contact our Customer Service Team again on 0844 8475454 and we will endeavour to do our best to resolve your query.

Please could I ask you to complete a short survey based on the response and information that I have provided you today as this rates my Customer Service Level. All feed back given is greatly appreciated and helps to impr ove LG Electronics Customer Services.

I wish you a good day

Best regards Jon.

LG Electronics UK Helpdesk

Please guys we need to speak up and let them know that their led projectors are in demand here i uk aswell
Reply Digital Projectors - Under $3,000 USD MSRP

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page