BenQ W1070 : DLP Full HD, 3D Ready with lens-shift for 1000$ - Page 211 - AVS Forum
Forum Jump: 
Reply
 
Thread Tools
post #6301 of 9655 Old 09-19-2013, 07:25 AM
AVS Addicted Member
 
kbarnes701's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Main Listening Positon
Posts: 16,546
Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 518 Post(s)
Liked: 1243
Quote:
Originally Posted by XYnie View Post

Is there any horizontal keystone correction setting on this unit? I found the vertical keystone, but don't see anything else. The studs in my room used for the theater were off center around 6 inches... and the position settings to move the image don't work via HDMI, only PC. I really don't want to put the screen off-center, and I am not sure I have the skills to build a ceiling mount that is off the stud!

The trapezoid is minor if I shoot it towards the center of the room, my wife doesn't even notice it, but it is driving me insane smile.gif

 

No horizontal keystone I'm afraid.  All you need to do to fix the ceiling mount off-centre to the joists is get a piece of offcut timber (1x4 of suitable length will do), locate the ceiling joists and then screw the offcut to two joists, spanning them. Then screw the ceiling mount to the offcut. Paint the offcut to match the ceiling and you will hardly notice it. If you want a fancier finish, then you could have the offcut bevelled and shaped any way you like.

kbarnes701 is online now  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #6302 of 9655 Old 09-19-2013, 07:27 AM
Advanced Member
 
CheYC's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Philadelphia, PA
Posts: 605
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 10 Post(s)
Liked: 46
Quote:
Originally Posted by RLBURNSIDE View Post

Firmware 1.07 is out:

ISF Night setting can’t be keep after 2D->3D timing changed
To keep lamp hour after “reset all setting in USE OSD”
To improve the 32 gray level via PS3 HDMI
Modify picture mode of “power off” icon
Modify HSG setting in No signal condition

I'll post it up via a link after work, but I don't think I'll upgrade mine to this one, I'm giving my PS3 to my niece in anticipation of getting my XB1 for the holidaze, and the other stuff is kinda, meh. Maybe there are hidding boosts that this doesn't mention, but I read all the service reports for complaints that this firmware fixes, and it's all the same as what I posted above. It woulda been better for them to add more 3D stuff like auto-switching / auto-detecting when 3D is enabled at the source, to avoid clicks (and especially to switch back to 2D).

What exactly does this mean?

CheYC is offline  
post #6303 of 9655 Old 09-19-2013, 08:39 AM
AVS Special Member
 
Cowboys's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 1,346
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Liked: 106
Quote:
Originally Posted by RLBURNSIDE View Post

Firmware 1.07 is out:

ISF Night setting can’t be keep after 2D->3D timing changed
To keep lamp hour after “reset all setting in USE OSD”
To improve the 32 gray level via PS3 HDMI
Modify picture mode of “power off” icon
Modify HSG setting in No signal condition

I'll post it up via a link after work, but I don't think I'll upgrade mine to this one, I'm giving my PS3 to my niece in anticipation of getting my XB1 for the holidaze, and the other stuff is kinda, meh. Maybe there are hidding boosts that this doesn't mention, but I read all the service reports for complaints that this firmware fixes, and it's all the same as what I posted above. It woulda been better for them to add more 3D stuff like auto-switching / auto-detecting when 3D is enabled at the source, to avoid clicks (and especially to switch back to 2D).
2D/3D automatic switching would be awesome. I think I ll pass on this 1.07.
Cowboys is offline  
post #6304 of 9655 Old 09-19-2013, 09:00 AM
Newbie
 
Scotty Leon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Posts: 7
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Ok, I'll post for the 3rd time. I love my PJ. The movies look great on my 120 elite screen. I used the setting posted in this threat and movies are very nice. BUT on sundays I find my football doesnt seem to looke that great. Could anyone post or recommend settings? I'm having a big party sunday and Id like my PJ to look the best it can.
Scotty Leon is offline  
post #6305 of 9655 Old 09-19-2013, 09:18 AM
AVS Special Member
 
rwestley's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Posts: 6,596
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 35 Post(s)
Liked: 63
Quote:
Originally Posted by RLBURNSIDE View Post

Firmware 1.07 is out:

ISF Night setting can’t be keep after 2D->3D timing changed
To keep lamp hour after “reset all setting in USE OSD”
To improve the 32 gray level via PS3 HDMI
Modify picture mode of “power off” icon
Modify HSG setting in No signal condition

I'll post it up via a link after work, but I don't think I'll upgrade mine to this one, I'm giving my PS3 to my niece in anticipation of getting my XB1 for the holidaze, and the other stuff is kinda, meh. Maybe there are hidding boosts that this doesn't mention, but I read all the service reports for complaints that this firmware fixes, and it's all the same as what I posted above. It woulda been better for them to add more 3D stuff like auto-switching / auto-detecting when 3D is enabled at the source, to avoid clicks (and especially to switch back to 2D).

Thanks again, we all appreciate what you have done for use with the firmware updates. I will install it as soon as you post it and report back.
rwestley is offline  
post #6306 of 9655 Old 09-19-2013, 10:12 AM
Senior Member
 
eah9's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: PA
Posts: 481
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 29
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scotty Leon View Post

Ok, I'll post for the 3rd time. I love my PJ. The movies look great on my 120 elite screen. I used the setting posted in this threat and movies are very nice. BUT on sundays I find my football doesnt seem to looke that great. Could anyone post or recommend settings? I'm having a big party sunday and Id like my PJ to look the best it can.

I found that my pj switches the calibration mode at times. It defaulted back to standard several times. Make sure you are using your calibrated mode (user 1 for me). Caught me by surprise when the first time it happened.

Football is outstanding for me on the same settings as I used from this thread. Depending on how many hours you have on the lamp - you might want to check the contrast - I had to up mine up quite a bit after 200+ hours. Source content could matter too. Assuming you aren't just watching standard cable :-). I am watching HD digital cable and it looks really good (1080i or 720p).

Energy RC70 L/R | RC-LCR Center | C-R3 Surrounds | VMINI Bookshelves Surrounds | S12.3 and Dual S10.3 Subs | KRK 10s Sub | Benq w1070 pj | Elite 100" Sable Screen | SONY STR-DN1030| Sony S5100 and S3100 BDPs
eah9 is offline  
post #6307 of 9655 Old 09-19-2013, 11:49 AM
Newbie
 
Scotty Leon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Posts: 7
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
I have a darkened room. I haven't changed any settings but user1 which I used the settings from this thread. I have about 350 hrs on my bulb. I just think that football looks a little bland color wise. I'm getting NFL sunday ticket. Its coming in at 1080i. I'm new to direct tv and my PJ so I'm assuming thats the best the HD receiver can do.
Scotty Leon is offline  
post #6308 of 9655 Old 09-19-2013, 11:56 AM
Senior Member
 
eah9's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: PA
Posts: 481
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 29
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scotty Leon View Post

I have a darkened room. I haven't changed any settings but user1 which I used the settings from this thread. I have about 350 hrs on my bulb. I just think that football looks a little bland color wise. I'm getting NFL sunday ticket. Its coming in at 1080i. I'm new to direct tv and my PJ so I'm assuming thats the best the HD receiver can do.

You might have to up the contrast which should help some. I went from 51 to 65 after 200 hours. That's using the WOW calibration disc for accuracy. Hope that helps. I am getting 1080i as well (or 720p) depending on the station.

Energy RC70 L/R | RC-LCR Center | C-R3 Surrounds | VMINI Bookshelves Surrounds | S12.3 and Dual S10.3 Subs | KRK 10s Sub | Benq w1070 pj | Elite 100" Sable Screen | SONY STR-DN1030| Sony S5100 and S3100 BDPs
eah9 is offline  
post #6309 of 9655 Old 09-19-2013, 12:15 PM
Member
 
imbloodyskint's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 105
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 11
Can anyone advise me on how I go about adjusting out a green hue/tinit from the projected onscreen image and a darker faint voilet tint please?

I'm using the omega 3d filters internally and while using the pair today is fine, I want to use just the one for non 3D movies and general everday TV without having to strip one w1070 down everytime I wanna watch a 3d movie and again when finished.
imbloodyskint is offline  
post #6310 of 9655 Old 09-19-2013, 12:33 PM
Member
 
farleyville's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: GA
Posts: 173
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 13
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scotty Leon View Post

I have a darkened room. I haven't changed any settings but user1 which I used the settings from this thread. I have about 350 hrs on my bulb. I just think that football looks a little bland color wise. I'm getting NFL sunday ticket. Its coming in at 1080i. I'm new to direct tv and my PJ so I'm assuming thats the best the HD receiver can do.

I have found that some of the fox and CBS broadcasts, which I believe are both recorded and broadcast in 720p, can look pretty rough at times. NBC's coverage which they record in 1080i looks much better to my eyes at least. Regardless of what Sunday Ticket says its coming in at, its only an upconverted signal from the broadcast of 720p (CBS and Fox). I use the same settings for football as I do for movies, except I turn it to normal mode instead of eco... Football always looks better with a brighter image. (IMHO)
farleyville is offline  
post #6311 of 9655 Old 09-19-2013, 12:42 PM
Advanced Member
 
CheYC's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Philadelphia, PA
Posts: 605
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 10 Post(s)
Liked: 46
Quote:
Originally Posted by farleyville View Post

I have found that some of the fox and CBS broadcasts, which I believe are both recorded and broadcast in 720p, can look pretty rough at times. NBC's coverage which they record in 1080i looks much better to my eyes at least. Regardless of what Sunday Ticket says its coming in at, its only an upconverted signal from the broadcast of 720p (CBS and Fox). I use the same settings for football as I do for movies, except I turn it to normal mode instead of eco... Football always looks better with a brighter image. (IMHO)

This pretty much echos exactly what I was about to say. There is noticeable differences in the feeds between different channels when it comes to football imo. And similarly, I too switch to normal lamp mode for football.

CheYC is offline  
post #6312 of 9655 Old 09-19-2013, 12:45 PM
Member
 
jdejose's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Posts: 26
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
I believe cbs and nbc are 1080i, and fox and abc are 720p
jdejose is offline  
post #6313 of 9655 Old 09-19-2013, 12:50 PM
Senior Member
 
eah9's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: PA
Posts: 481
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 29
Quote:
Originally Posted by jdejose View Post

I believe cbs and nbc are 1080i, and fox and abc are 720p

What about NFL network HD?

Energy RC70 L/R | RC-LCR Center | C-R3 Surrounds | VMINI Bookshelves Surrounds | S12.3 and Dual S10.3 Subs | KRK 10s Sub | Benq w1070 pj | Elite 100" Sable Screen | SONY STR-DN1030| Sony S5100 and S3100 BDPs
eah9 is offline  
post #6314 of 9655 Old 09-19-2013, 12:51 PM
Member
 
farleyville's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: GA
Posts: 173
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 13
I think he's right CBS, NBC and NFL Network are all 1080i

ABC, FOX, and ESPN are 720p.. I think. But I still think NBC's coverage is much better than CBS... but maybe its all in my head.
farleyville is offline  
post #6315 of 9655 Old 09-19-2013, 09:27 PM
Member
 
Roei Asaraf's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Posts: 18
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 15
Quote:
Originally Posted by RLBURNSIDE View Post

Firmware 1.07 is out:

ISF Night setting can’t be keep after 2D->3D timing changed
To keep lamp hour after “reset all setting in USE OSD”
To improve the 32 gray level via PS3 HDMI
Modify picture mode of “power off” icon
Modify HSG setting in No signal condition

I'll post it up via a link after work, but I don't think I'll upgrade mine to this one, I'm giving my PS3 to my niece in anticipation of getting my XB1 for the holidaze, and the other stuff is kinda, meh. Maybe there are hidding boosts that this doesn't mention, but I read all the service reports for complaints that this firmware fixes, and it's all the same as what I posted above. It woulda been better for them to add more 3D stuff like auto-switching / auto-detecting when 3D is enabled at the source, to avoid clicks (and especially to switch back to 2D).

Wait for you post the download link for firmware 1.07 thnks man
Roei Asaraf is offline  
post #6316 of 9655 Old 09-20-2013, 08:51 AM
Member
 
Renron's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 50
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
Liked: 15
I posted a while back about having an artifact on the lens of my W1070. I returned it to Amazon, received a new one within 2 days. I am Very happy to say that there are Zero flaws in the lens and the fan is even quieter than the previous one (that was returned). It came with Firmware version 1.06. The picture is faaaannnnntastic. I hope to have all the in-wall speaker and power wiring completed today. I've installed the Elite Screens "Sable" white 106" screen and it looks, well, Fantastic! My fingers have almost healed from installing the retaining clips and the doctor says I should be able to play the piano soon..........(insert old joke). I'm almost ready to start the fun part of building a set of CBT clone speakers and surrounds.
Ron

"New Member" since 2007....
Renron is offline  
post #6317 of 9655 Old 09-20-2013, 09:01 AM
Senior Member
 
eah9's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: PA
Posts: 481
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 29
Quote:
Originally Posted by Renron View Post

I posted a while back about having an artifact on the lens of my W1070. I returned it to Amazon, received a new one within 2 days. I am Very happy to say that there are Zero flaws in the lens and the fan is even quieter than the previous one (that was returned). It came with Firmware version 1.06. The picture is faaaannnnntastic. I hope to have all the in-wall speaker and power wiring completed today. I've installed the Elite Screens "Sable" white 106" screen and it looks, well, Fantastic! My fingers have almost healed from installing the retaining clips and the doctor says I should be able to play the piano soon..........(insert old joke). I'm almost ready to start the fun part of building a set of CBT clone speakers and surrounds.
Ron

Good move on sending it back, although a pain sometimes. Glad the second one is working well. I have the 100" version of the same screen, so I feel you pain on the fingers....Some clips were easy, and well.....some not so much! Great screen for the money though IMHO. Enjoy!

Energy RC70 L/R | RC-LCR Center | C-R3 Surrounds | VMINI Bookshelves Surrounds | S12.3 and Dual S10.3 Subs | KRK 10s Sub | Benq w1070 pj | Elite 100" Sable Screen | SONY STR-DN1030| Sony S5100 and S3100 BDPs
eah9 is offline  
post #6318 of 9655 Old 09-20-2013, 11:05 AM
Member
 
rfbrang's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Upstate NY
Posts: 155
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 14
Ok, I know this is probably a really bad idea, but I need to ask it before this weekend. Is this PJ light enough it can be mounted to double sheetrock, through an airgap and then to blocking between joists with 6" long 1/2"thick" hex head screws?

Like so:


Do I really need to cut the sheetrock to add blocking between the mount and between joist blocking?

Hard hat and flame suit on...
rfbrang is offline  
post #6319 of 9655 Old 09-20-2013, 12:24 PM
Senior Member
 
eah9's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: PA
Posts: 481
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 29
Quote:
Originally Posted by rfbrang View Post

Ok, I know this is probably a really bad idea, but I need to ask it before this weekend. Is this PJ light enough it can be mounted to double sheetrock, through an airgap and then to blocking between joists with 6" long 1/2"thick" hex head screws?

Like so:


Do I really need to cut the sheetrock to add blocking between the mount and between joist blocking?

Hard hat and flame suit on...

As long as the mount is really secure it would be ok - and as long as the sheet-rock doesn't bow and somehow make it uneven over time. Try it and pull on the screws with lots of weight before adding the projector.

Other thoughts - maybe somehow use wire for added security.

Add a bottom shelf so the pj can rest on it (which would be secured to the joists).

Energy RC70 L/R | RC-LCR Center | C-R3 Surrounds | VMINI Bookshelves Surrounds | S12.3 and Dual S10.3 Subs | KRK 10s Sub | Benq w1070 pj | Elite 100" Sable Screen | SONY STR-DN1030| Sony S5100 and S3100 BDPs
eah9 is offline  
post #6320 of 9655 Old 09-21-2013, 07:29 AM
Member
 
Renron's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 50
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
Liked: 15
Is there a "hat" channel between the sheetrock and the joists? Or is the sheetrock just "floating"? Never heard of just floating the sheetrock.... What's in between????
Being a General Contractor I would never recommend hanging ANYTHING from the sheetrock alone. It was not designed or intended to provide ANY support. as it's a fire barrier system.

Edited post:
After reading your question again, Yes, those lag bolts would provide plenty of support, as long as you predrill the holes and DON'T split the blocking wood. No need to cut open your sheetrock.
Ron

"New Member" since 2007....
Renron is offline  
post #6321 of 9655 Old 09-21-2013, 08:32 AM
Senior Member
 
lapino's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: Belgium
Posts: 369
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 16
Anyone else has uneven brightness in lower part of image? If so, is there a way to fix this? (other lamp, setting...)
lapino is offline  
post #6322 of 9655 Old 09-21-2013, 11:15 AM
Member
 
Roei Asaraf's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Posts: 18
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 15


Professional calibration for benq w1070 have fun
Tangled Cable likes this.
Roei Asaraf is offline  
post #6323 of 9655 Old 09-21-2013, 11:37 AM
Senior Member
 
eah9's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: PA
Posts: 481
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 29
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roei Asaraf View Post



Professional calibration for benq w1070 have fun

Thank you!!!!!!!!

How many hours on the lamp?

Energy RC70 L/R | RC-LCR Center | C-R3 Surrounds | VMINI Bookshelves Surrounds | S12.3 and Dual S10.3 Subs | KRK 10s Sub | Benq w1070 pj | Elite 100" Sable Screen | SONY STR-DN1030| Sony S5100 and S3100 BDPs
eah9 is offline  
post #6324 of 9655 Old 09-21-2013, 11:48 AM
Member
 
Roei Asaraf's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Posts: 18
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 15
Quote:
Originally Posted by eah9 View Post

Thank you!!!!!!!!



How many hours on the lamp?

New lamp 40 hours;-)
eah9 likes this.
Roei Asaraf is offline  
post #6325 of 9655 Old 09-21-2013, 11:49 AM
Senior Member
 
eah9's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: PA
Posts: 481
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 29
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roei Asaraf View Post

New lamp 40 hours;-)

cool thanks!

Energy RC70 L/R | RC-LCR Center | C-R3 Surrounds | VMINI Bookshelves Surrounds | S12.3 and Dual S10.3 Subs | KRK 10s Sub | Benq w1070 pj | Elite 100" Sable Screen | SONY STR-DN1030| Sony S5100 and S3100 BDPs
eah9 is offline  
post #6326 of 9655 Old 09-21-2013, 01:10 PM
Member
 
bighvy76's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Posts: 187
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
Liked: 25
I can't read it :'( (tear) lol
bighvy76 is offline  
post #6327 of 9655 Old 09-21-2013, 01:19 PM
AVS Special Member
 
XStanleyX's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: Seattle
Posts: 4,689
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Liked: 1262
Quote:
Originally Posted by bighvy76 View Post

I can't read it :'( (tear) lol

Click on the photo and view the original. You can zoom in there. You can also save it, enlarge it in your photo program and print it.

Denon AVR4311CI
Magnepan 2.7QR's w/ MGCC3 Center
(2) Polk RT15i
(2) Sonotube Subs with 18" Stereo Integrity D4 Drivers
Behringer NU3000 & NU4-6000 Amps
Panasonic DMP-BDP210 - Projector: BenQ W1070
Panamax M5400-PM
60" Samsung TV
WDTV Live & Minix Neo X7
Some audio history: https://skydrive.live.c...
XStanleyX is offline  
post #6328 of 9655 Old 09-21-2013, 02:21 PM
Member
 
bighvy76's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Posts: 187
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
Liked: 25
Got it thanks
bighvy76 is offline  
post #6329 of 9655 Old 09-21-2013, 03:25 PM
Advanced Member
 
Tangled Cable's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Posts: 514
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
Liked: 24
Awesome Job, Roei!

Your settings got rid of the nasty green tint and just improved everything overall.

Thanks!

EDIT: Do you notice crushed blacks in shadows/darker scenes? I thought I was the only one seeing this until I found a pro review that explicitly stated the same ... Just wondering if there is any setting to correct for this without washing out black level in general ....

Also, everyone:

I know this must have been asked a million times before, but ...

What glasses off amazon would you recommend I buy? I have a pumpkin sized head, if that makes any difference.

And the little screw thing that is supposed to offer some slight vertical shift ... doesn't seem to do anything at all on my projector. Could it be broken?
Tangled Cable is offline  
post #6330 of 9655 Old 09-21-2013, 03:46 PM
Senior Member
 
eah9's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: PA
Posts: 481
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 29
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tangled Cable View Post

I know this must have been asked a million times before, but ...

What glasses off amazon would you recommend I buy? I have a pumpkin sized head, if that makes any difference.

And the little screw thing that is supposed to offer some slight vertical shift ... doesn't seem to do anything at all on my projector. Could it be broken?

I use the dimensional optics 144hz dlp and they are comfortable and work well. Just a few pages back are other options for glasses (that I don't own) from others.

I used vertical shift and it takes a couple turns to get it to move and a it's very subtle movement with each turn. Be careful though, it's not high quality of a screw head.
Tangled Cable likes this.

Energy RC70 L/R | RC-LCR Center | C-R3 Surrounds | VMINI Bookshelves Surrounds | S12.3 and Dual S10.3 Subs | KRK 10s Sub | Benq w1070 pj | Elite 100" Sable Screen | SONY STR-DN1030| Sony S5100 and S3100 BDPs
eah9 is offline  
Reply Digital Projectors - Under $3,000 USD MSRP

Tags
Benq W1070 1080p 3d Projector
Gear in this thread

Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page


Forum Jump: 

Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off