BenQ W1070 : DLP Full HD, 3D Ready with lens-shift for 1000$ - Page 335 - AVS Forum
Forum Jump: 

post #10021 of 10021 Old Today, 01:08 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
Liked: 0
Send a message via Skype™ to BigRussianBO$$
Hello!
There is a 119 inch screen and 3.5 meters between the wall and screen. I think to install at that place standard set with the 1070 pj, the screen was pre-determined.
There is also a choice between w1070st (as far as I know it is the same as w1080st) and w1070. The w1070st is even cheaper, what surprises me, but not much.
I have been reading that it is better to trim the zoom in the middle, for best lens performance.
At the current set the picture, according to the benq calculator, fits, but I am not sure or the picture will fit to the screen with middle zoom. So I have the opportunity to choice between w1070 and w1070st(w1080st). Also maybe there are some other new pjs at this time with good colours and not so noticeable RBW-effect? There is a deal that the hd25e is available at the same price as the w1070. But how far I know at the HD25e the RBW-effect can be noticed. But maybe you know something about the hd25e that i don`t know. Anyway I know that the HD25e has the same colour wheel as the x131e, so the main question is about the difference between w1070 and w1070st(w1080), I meant the image quality. How far I know, the short-throw version of this pj sometimes has a little bit unfocused corners.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Reply Digital Projectors - Under $3,000 USD MSRP

Tags
Benq W1070 1080p 3d Projector
Gear in this thread - W1070 by PriceGrabber.com

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page