I currently have a 5010e on hold with my installer for a clearance price of approx 2500. Now that the 5020 is out I'm having a tough decision deciding if paying list price for the 5020 is worth paying the difference based on new specs. Or just stick with the 5010e deal. Thx
isnt the 5020 2599? you get 2 free glasses as well, so in my opinion its almost exactly the same?
Good Point. The 5010e was at 2899, which they were offering to me for about 2500 clearance. Again that price I locked in back in July, since our basement is still under construction. But looking at it now, going with the 5020. I don't need the function of the wireless HD anyway.