How would do a big screen in this room? - AVS Forum
Forum Jump: 

post #1 of 1 Old 10-31-2012, 02:00 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
I just recently gutted my dining room in order to change it to a living room. I'd like to incorporate a theater, well a 100"+ screen and sound, into the room while I have the drywall down. I can't seem to figurre out how to arrange the sitting area according to where to put the screen. I'd like to do a deal where my screen pulls down over my tv, but I just can't get a handle on where things will go.

I'll include a sketch (which has two sketches of the same room). What would you do??

I have an Optoma HD65 from a few years ago when they came out that I still love. I have a dedicated theater in the basement, but I find myself only having people over to watch sports, and no one wants to go down there when the food is always upstairs. Plus, with young kids, they are starting to take over the entire basement these days. May be cause for a change.

I also have a painted DIY screen in my theater, so I'll need recommendations for a nice pull down screen now if the projector moves upstairs.

Any pictures out there of what others have done in the same situation? Floorplan_2012 Layout2 (1).pdf 23k .pdf file

Jeremiah
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Floorplan_2012 Layout2 (1).pdf (22.9 KB, 19 views)
Reply Digital Projectors - Under $3,000 USD MSRP

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page