Epson 3020 home cinema review - AVS Forum
Forum Jump: 

post #1 of 3 Old 12-18-2012, 09:17 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
This is my review for the epson home cinema 3020 projecter..this is my first projector so im still new to all of this but i figured i would add a review anyway.

First off all i can say is" wow" way better than i expected i was a bit worried because it wasnt a dlp but that was gone as soon as i seen the picture..i have it set on a 16:9 screen diy out of white pvc blackout material 150 inch screen that cost 35 bucks. Right out of the box i hooked it up to my 3d blu ray and put on finding nemo ..holy cow amazing 3d quality is flawless colours and picture are amazing and regardless of the size i choose i have 0 distorition or colour loss at all on anything and if the projecter moves at all it corrects itself automatically. The picture also is flawless with full light or daylight if u switch it to daylight mode overall i am more than extremely impressed and happy with this and i dont think i will ever buy another t.v again..any questions in this thread i will answer cuz im sure i havnt come close to a actual full review i just felt like starting this becsuse of how happy iam with this..
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 3 Old 01-10-2013, 12:34 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
I read a review saying the offset for this projector is very high--the bottom of the projected image is 8-12 inches higher than the height of the lens. But the online manual for the 3020 says the offest is only 1-2 inches. What is your experience?
post #3 of 3 Old 01-11-2013, 12:25 PM
AVS Special Member

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
Liked: 14
How does it do this- " if the projecter moves at all it corrects itself automatically"?
Reply Digital Projectors - Under $3,000 USD MSRP

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page