Originally Posted by Maximus330I
I called Best Buy and they offered the 5020 for 10% off. I could get it for $2527 including tax (8%). Would any of you pull the trigger at that price or wait for the new model to come out? I can't decide! I just feel like I should wait a couple months to see what Epson or Sony might offer in Oct or Nov but I want to pull the trigger now! Thanks in advance.
That is very good price, I would buy it, if I were you. I just got mine ( 4 days ago) from AMAZON for more than that. You will also get 30days rtn from BB.
For my Projector, I am not able to check it for other issues are mentioned here but I see one dead pixel in MIDDLE of the screen. I may have convergence issues too but not sure.
I am novice and this is my 1st projector. Reading this forum, I know this projector can have certain issues.
What are things I need to check and make sure that it WORKS in 30 days time frame?
For Dead Pixel, My options are:
1) Amazon suggest to call EPSON see what they offer as options
2) Amazon offered to replace current one with new PROJECTOR
the box I received, was sealed properly but I saw Foam padding and Brown box ( which has all accessories) was not properly placed like factory, which make me wonder that someone return this one back to amazon.
Any feedback is helpful.