Release date of the BenQ w1080st & First Reviews - Page 13 - AVS Forum
Forum Jump: 
Reply
 
Thread Tools
post #361 of 663 Old 08-22-2013, 05:03 PM
Senior Member
 
Bacon13's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 281
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 10 Post(s)
Liked: 40
Quote:
Originally Posted by PeteyTheStriker View Post

Are any of you getting the left and right issue where one side is brighter then the other?

Nope. Works great and impresses friends.


Bacon




To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Bacon13 is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #362 of 663 Old 08-25-2013, 05:45 PM
Newbie
 
eastdigital's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Posts: 7
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ricoflashback View Post

Try the Darbee Darblet to sharpen up your projector picture. It will also work well on your Sharp Elite.

I use a Monoprice amplified HDMI splitter for both my W1080ST BenQ and my 65" LCD/LED Samsung 65ES8000 so I do not have to mess around with different HDMI "Outputs."

I just run one "HDMI" out from my receiver and then into the Darblet. Then, out from the Darblet to the Monoprice HDMI splitter and then two HDMI outputs - - one to my LCD/LED & the other to the PJ. Well worth the effort.

You'll really notice a sharpness difference with the Darblet on your projector. It's like being nearsighted and putting your glasses on!

So I calibrated my pj using settings from w1070 forum, watched first 10 mins of Oblivion and was blown away from how amazing w1080 is..... Until I turned on darbee... Wow!!!!! I couldn't believe the added sharpness!!! It's amazing what this little guy is capable of!! Thanks again for recommending it!
eastdigital is offline  
post #363 of 663 Old 08-26-2013, 05:03 AM
Advanced Member
 
Ricoflashback's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 971
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 48 Post(s)
Liked: 81
Quote:
Originally Posted by eastdigital View Post

So I calibrated my pj using settings from w1070 forum, watched first 10 mins of Oblivion and was blown away from how amazing w1080 is..... Until I turned on darbee... Wow!!!!! I couldn't believe the added sharpness!!! It's amazing what this little guy is capable of!! Thanks again for recommending it!

Glad you liked it! It makes quite a difference with a projector - - PQ wise. You can dial it in, uber sharp, and the colors are fantastic, as well.

Enjoy!!!

Home Theater Setup
Samsung UN65ES8000 LCD/LED
BenQ W1080ST Projector
Pioneer SC65 (Pre-Amp)
Wyred4Sound MMC-7 Channel Amplifier, 221wpc
OPPO 103, Directv GENIE
Darbee Darblet
ALL Paradigm - 7.1 - Studio 60's, V.2 (FL/FR)
CC-690, V.5 (C)
ADP 590 V.5 (SS)
MilleniaOne 2.0 (BS) - Velodyne 810 Sub
Ricoflashback is offline  
post #364 of 663 Old 08-26-2013, 06:04 AM
Advanced Member
 
Ricoflashback's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 971
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 48 Post(s)
Liked: 81
After 140+ hours on my PJ, I took off the ND2 filter and the picture is fantastic. I have a good, glass ND2 filter and it helped with the brightness, initially - - which did hurt my eyes - - but I believe the projector has now settled down.

In conjunction with the Darbee Darblet - - my BenQ W1080ST on a 100" 1.3 gain screen really rocks. Incredibly uber sharp picture with vivid colors.

We watched the movie "Mud" yesterday and even though it might not be to some folks liking, the scenery and pace of the movie on the big screen is fantastic. The river, the trees, the boats and the night scenes are all very vivid.

There is nothing like the "big screen" experience to immerse yourself into a movie. Even though I have a 65" Samsung ES8000 - - which I do watch for sports, news and TV shows - - you cannot beat your own Home Theater "big screen" setup.

Especially for movies (letterbox) - - the BenQ really shines.

Home Theater Setup
Samsung UN65ES8000 LCD/LED
BenQ W1080ST Projector
Pioneer SC65 (Pre-Amp)
Wyred4Sound MMC-7 Channel Amplifier, 221wpc
OPPO 103, Directv GENIE
Darbee Darblet
ALL Paradigm - 7.1 - Studio 60's, V.2 (FL/FR)
CC-690, V.5 (C)
ADP 590 V.5 (SS)
MilleniaOne 2.0 (BS) - Velodyne 810 Sub
Ricoflashback is offline  
post #365 of 663 Old 08-30-2013, 09:10 AM
Member
 
Mr Bigins's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Minnesota
Posts: 176
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Hi everyone, I just mounted my 120" HC Grey screen from Jamestown the other day for my new BenQ w1080st projector. smile.gif

Loving it, but I need some help.

Could I get a link to those settings that worked so well for you in calibrating the 1080st?


What mount did you guys use for your projector? The 1080st needs to be lower with the short throw than the 1070. Can you recommend some projector mounts that work well/the best with the 1080st?

I hear good things about Chief mounts, but looking at this peerless, it may be better at fine adjustments.

http://www.amazon.com/Peerless-PRG-UNV-W-Precision-Universal-Projector/dp/B000WBLGAK/ref=pd_sim_sbs_e_4

But then it will need an extension down from the ceiling of some size so I can set up the projector evenly with no picture distortion.

I hope you can help me, I need a mount very soon.

Thanks!
Mr Bigins is offline  
post #366 of 663 Old 08-30-2013, 09:40 AM
Senior Member
 
Bacon13's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 281
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 10 Post(s)
Liked: 40
I am using the same Peerless mount, but in black with an adjustable extension pole and ceiling plate. Make sure when you are measuring for your drop that you take into account the thickness of the ceiling plate and projector mount or you'll order a drop that is too long.

http://www.peerless-av.com/en-us/professional/products/PRG-UNV
http://www.peerless-av.com/en-us/professional/products/ACC570 (If you have a vaulted ceiling, they have a special plate for that.)
http://www.peerless-av.com/en-us/professional/products/AEC018024
Mr Bigins likes this.


Bacon




To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Bacon13 is offline  
post #367 of 663 Old 08-30-2013, 10:15 AM
Member
 
Dimitriz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Posts: 193
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
I used settings from here:

http://www.avforums.com/forums/projectors/1761516-benq-w1070-reviewer-s-recommended-best-settings.html

Worked great!@



Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Bigins View Post

Hi everyone, I just mounted my 120" HC Grey screen from Jamestown the other day for my new BenQ w1080st projector. smile.gif

Loving it, but I need some help.

Could I get a link to those settings that worked so well for you in calibrating the 1080st?


What mount did you guys use for your projector? The 1080st needs to be lower with the short throw than the 1070. Can you recommend some projector mounts that work well/the best with the 1080st?

I hear good things about Chief mounts, but looking at this peerless, it may be better at fine adjustments.

http://www.amazon.com/Peerless-PRG-UNV-W-Precision-Universal-Projector/dp/B000WBLGAK/ref=pd_sim_sbs_e_4

But then it will need an extension down from the ceiling of some size so I can set up the projector evenly with no picture distortion.

I hope you can help me, I need a mount very soon.

Thanks!
Dimitriz is offline  
post #368 of 663 Old 08-30-2013, 10:21 AM
Member
 
Dimitriz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Posts: 193
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Got my Darbee from Amazon via SolidSignal last night.
Won $100 Amazon GC from some conference.. so.. ended up paying like $160 for OB. smile.gif
Looks brand new to me..I tested it a bit (10min) with Gladiator
Set the split Demo screen and when switching to HD-50 had a weird line artifact that was rolling left and right across whole screen, lol.. as if they needed an extra spear in there.
Shutting of Darbee for a second fixed that.
Dimitriz is offline  
post #369 of 663 Old 08-31-2013, 08:50 PM
Member
 
Mr Bigins's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Minnesota
Posts: 176
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bacon13 View Post

I am using the same Peerless mount, but in black with an adjustable extension pole and ceiling plate. Make sure when you are measuring for your drop that you take into account the thickness of the ceiling plate and projector mount or you'll order a drop that is too long.

http://www.peerless-av.com/en-us/professional/products/PRG-UNV
http://www.peerless-av.com/en-us/professional/products/ACC570 (If you have a vaulted ceiling, they have a special plate for that.)
http://www.peerless-av.com/en-us/professional/products/AEC018024

Thanks.

Peerless was in the middle of discontinuing this model;

http://www.peerless-av.com/en-us/professional/products/PRG-UNV

In white which I need(unless I paint them). Turns out Peerless released a new version of the mount PRGS-UNV-w;

http://www.peerless-av.com/en-us/professional/products/PRGS-UNV-W

Peerless says it's the same mount, just more flush with the ceiling(shorter width). The older mount isn't available in white. But on Friday, Peerless decided to continue selling the older mounts in white. Thanks A LOT Peerless.

So I ordered that along with these;

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B000FDUV4M/ref=oh_details_o02_s00_i00?ie=UTF8&psc=1
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B004JO3UW8/ref=oh_details_o01_s00_i00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Peerless says that the accessories are compatible with the new PGRS-UNV(w) mount.


So Bacon13, it your projector with the screen so that your picture isn't distorted to 'fit' on the screen properly?

How many inches/10nths of inches down from the ceiling is your projector hanging from total?

Thanks for the help. wink.gif


What about the rest of you? What mount are you using, and how far down from the ceiling is your projector hanging from?
Mr Bigins is offline  
post #370 of 663 Old 09-01-2013, 07:18 AM
AVS Special Member
 
Mr.G's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 3,480
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 90 Post(s)
Liked: 117
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dimitriz View Post

Got my Darbee from Amazon via SolidSignal last night.
Won $100 Amazon GC from some conference.. so.. ended up paying like $160 for OB. smile.gif
Looks brand new to me..I tested it a bit (10min) with Gladiator
Set the split Demo screen and when switching to HD-50 had a weird line artifact that was rolling left and right across whole screen, lol.. as if they needed an extra spear in there.
Shutting of Darbee for a second fixed that.

The rolling line moving left to right across the screen is a demo mode NOT a weird line artifact.


All I Really Need to Know I Learned in Movies

Mr.G is offline  
post #371 of 663 Old 09-01-2013, 11:04 AM
Newbie
 
bucwin8's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Posts: 1
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
This will be $799 at Bestbuy.ca on Labor Day sale
$999 less 20% off instantly.
Sale starts 5:00PM Today Sept 1st
bucwin8 is offline  
post #372 of 663 Old 09-02-2013, 05:44 AM
Member
 
Dimitriz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Posts: 193
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.G View Post

The rolling line moving left to right across the screen is a demo mode NOT a weird line artifact.


Ahh, thanks!, lol
That's what I get for spending only 10min with it.
Watched my 1st movie with it., I am impressed! smile.gif
Dimitriz is offline  
post #373 of 663 Old 09-02-2013, 05:45 AM
Member
 
Dimitriz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Posts: 193
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Can somebody point me to the instructions for flashing the firmware?
I assume I have to get a USB cable and plug the flash drive with the IMG file in the root folder?

Thanks!
Dimitriz is offline  
post #374 of 663 Old 09-02-2013, 02:48 PM
Newbie
 
PeteyTheStriker's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Posts: 11
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
God i wish i lived in Canada so i could get the projector for that price! Best buy wont price match in the usa the canada site.
PeteyTheStriker is offline  
post #375 of 663 Old 09-04-2013, 02:06 PM
Advanced Member
 
butie120's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 704
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 44 Post(s)
Liked: 48
So I'm thinking of jumping on this projector since Amazon has the lowest price I've seen at $947. Before buying, the biggest concern I have is the fan noise that this thing puts out. For those of you who have owned it for a while, what can you say about the noise? Can anyone provide a dB reading on it, say, sitting 8 feet away and mounted to a 7 foot ceiling? I tried using my db sound app on my android with a fan we own, but wondering if I could get an idea as to how loud this will be before purchasing. Thanks!!
butie120 is online now  
post #376 of 663 Old 09-04-2013, 04:45 PM
Member
 
DivinityCycle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Posts: 43
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 12
This is a difficult thing to answer.
I personally feel that raw "loudness" isn't necessarily as important as the timbre of the sound in question. Like if its super quiet but the sound is incredibly annoying, thats worse IMO than a slightly louder noise that is very unoffensive. As a result just raw dB isn't super helpful in determining if you can deal with this projector or not.

This projector's fan sounds are roughly equivalent to the old Xbox 360's fans in terms of both loudness & timbre. Inside this unit you have multiple ~80mm fans running at variable speeds. The speed varies with temp, which varies with ambient temp, ambient humidity, altitude, your lamp settings, and subject matter being displayed. As a result, the sound produced in your installation will maybe be different from someone else's. Plus, on top of that, what is "not that loud" to someone else may be "horrible sounding" to you, or vice versa.

The up side on this is Amazon has like a 30 day return policy and they make it relatively painless if you decide it sucks or doesn't fit in the space you planned for it or whatever.
DivinityCycle is offline  
post #377 of 663 Old 09-05-2013, 05:59 AM
Advanced Member
 
Ricoflashback's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 971
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 48 Post(s)
Liked: 81
Quote:
Originally Posted by butie120 View Post

So I'm thinking of jumping on this projector since Amazon has the lowest price I've seen at $947. Before buying, the biggest concern I have is the fan noise that this thing puts out. For those of you who have owned it for a while, what can you say about the noise? Can anyone provide a dB reading on it, say, sitting 8 feet away and mounted to a 7 foot ceiling? I tried using my db sound app on my android with a fan we own, but wondering if I could get an idea as to how loud this will be before purchasing. Thanks!!

Biggest "noise" issue for me is on 3D - - which is unwatchable because it's way too loud. Now keep in mind - - I am at altitude and have the "high altitude" setting engaged. If you are not at altitude - - this might be acceptable for you.

No issue with 2D movies - - which is 99% of what I watch. Slight noise that disappears with the soundtrack. Amazon has a great return policy - - so buy with confidence and try it out. I'm about 9 feet way from my 100" screen with the projector ceiling mounted - - a couple feet in the front of me. The positives far, far outweigh any negatives with this PJ.

Home Theater Setup
Samsung UN65ES8000 LCD/LED
BenQ W1080ST Projector
Pioneer SC65 (Pre-Amp)
Wyred4Sound MMC-7 Channel Amplifier, 221wpc
OPPO 103, Directv GENIE
Darbee Darblet
ALL Paradigm - 7.1 - Studio 60's, V.2 (FL/FR)
CC-690, V.5 (C)
ADP 590 V.5 (SS)
MilleniaOne 2.0 (BS) - Velodyne 810 Sub
Ricoflashback is offline  
post #378 of 663 Old 09-05-2013, 06:08 AM
Member
 
djufuk87's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 52
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
For me the noise is acceptable.. less of my old Optoma GT720.
For the 2D movie in economy is very quite.. If I watch a 3D movie with the Standard mode the noise is more high.. but however not too much in my opinion.
The HT speakers (during the day) or the headphone (during the night) sound overlap the VPR noise.. that become inaudible! biggrin.gif
djufuk87 is offline  
post #379 of 663 Old 09-05-2013, 07:32 AM
Advanced Member
 
butie120's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 704
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 44 Post(s)
Liked: 48
I have a question about this whole light leakage thing. I'm planning on mounting the projector about 8 feet in front of me on a 7 foot ceiling. With light leakage, is this something where you will see a large amount of light up near the projector? If the room is completely dark, will the light be distracting in any way? Thanks!
butie120 is online now  
post #380 of 663 Old 09-05-2013, 07:48 AM
Member
 
djufuk87's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 52
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Yes there is some "light" around the VPR (not too much really).. I have the VPR exactly over my head so it is not a problem for me.. but if you have the VPR in front of you ceiling-mounted you can see probably some light on the left (because the light around the lens are covered by the projector if it is mounted just a few centimeters from the ceiling).

However in my opniion it will NOT be a problem! wink.gif
djufuk87 is offline  
post #381 of 663 Old 09-05-2013, 08:08 AM
Advanced Member
 
Ricoflashback's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 971
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 48 Post(s)
Liked: 81
Quote:
Originally Posted by djufuk87 View Post

Yes there is some "light" around the VPR (not too much really).. I have the VPR exactly over my head so it is not a problem for me.. but if you have the VPR in front of you ceiling-mounted you can see probably some light on the left (because the light around the lens are covered by the projector if it is mounted just a few centimeters from the ceiling).

However in my opniion it will NOT be a problem! wink.gif

+1 Agreed - - light leakage to the front of the projector but I don't even notice it when it's movie time.

Home Theater Setup
Samsung UN65ES8000 LCD/LED
BenQ W1080ST Projector
Pioneer SC65 (Pre-Amp)
Wyred4Sound MMC-7 Channel Amplifier, 221wpc
OPPO 103, Directv GENIE
Darbee Darblet
ALL Paradigm - 7.1 - Studio 60's, V.2 (FL/FR)
CC-690, V.5 (C)
ADP 590 V.5 (SS)
MilleniaOne 2.0 (BS) - Velodyne 810 Sub
Ricoflashback is offline  
post #382 of 663 Old 09-06-2013, 11:28 AM
Member
 
Dimitriz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Posts: 193
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
I can see some light leaking since pj is in front of me, but it's minimal and has never bothered me or anyone else here.
Dimitriz is offline  
post #383 of 663 Old 09-09-2013, 08:56 PM
AVS Special Member
 
Skylinestar's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 1,451
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 136 Post(s)
Liked: 63
How's the black level for W1080ST vs W1070?
Skylinestar is offline  
post #384 of 663 Old 09-09-2013, 09:53 PM
Senior Member
 
Bacon13's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 281
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 10 Post(s)
Liked: 40
Same. They are the same projector with a different lens.


Bacon




To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Bacon13 is offline  
post #385 of 663 Old 09-09-2013, 10:54 PM
Advanced Member
 
butie120's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 704
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 44 Post(s)
Liked: 48
Now that people have had a fair amount of time with the 1080ST, how strong do you feel the rainbows are on this projector? Are people being heavily affected by them?
butie120 is online now  
post #386 of 663 Old 09-10-2013, 06:46 AM
Newbie
 
findmecaoc's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Posts: 2
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
go to amazon ,that right,It will be interesting if the 1080st will have this same issue. 25.gif
findmecaoc is offline  
post #387 of 663 Old 09-11-2013, 09:18 PM
Member
 
cruisx's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 145
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Hi guys, just got the projector a few days ago. I have a few concerns though, I was inspecting the front of the lens today and noticed this, is this a problem? is that a crack around the housing or just glue?



secondly, in in the top left of the image when it is projected, i can see kind of like a small spot of light( on a black screen its like a circlish shape of light) which looks like smudge. What can i use to try and wipe the lens?
like the sport is kinda outside of the frame of the image. Like you know if you set an extreme keystone of 40, you can see a slight outline of light frame? the smudge is outside that outline kinda.

Pictures added: click on them, i circled it in red




Is that just a dust spec?
same thing as post #12?
http://forum.blu-ray.com/showthread.php?t=94360
cruisx is offline  
post #388 of 663 Old 09-13-2013, 09:26 AM
Newbie
 
ait109's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Scottsdale, AZ
Posts: 11
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by cruisx View Post

Hi guys, just got the projector a few days ago. I have a few concerns though, I was inspecting the front of the lens today and noticed this, is this a problem? is that a crack around the housing or just glue?


Mine looks just like this. I have no idea if this is normal or not. I haven't been able to look for the spot of light yet.
ait109 is offline  
post #389 of 663 Old 09-19-2013, 11:40 AM
Newbie
 
Boren3459's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Posts: 1
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by RLBURNSIDE View Post

Firmware 1.03 adds a bunch of new 3D modes:

http://www18.zippyshare.com/v/35040164/file.html

*disclaimer I provide no liability in using this firmware, I just know it's equivalent to the 1.06 one for the w1070

Thanks for this, and all the other people that chimed in it really helped. Had a lot of Driver issues with Windows 7 64bit for some reason. It is all I had at home on 3 different computers and none worked lol. Brought it up to my work where I have a couple of 32 bit windows 7's and it worked perfectly. Just followed the instructions and everything went smooth. biggrin.gif
Boren3459 is offline  
post #390 of 663 Old 09-19-2013, 07:12 PM
AVS Special Member
 
Skylinestar's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 1,451
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 136 Post(s)
Liked: 63
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boren3459 View Post

Thanks for this, and all the other people that chimed in it really helped. Had a lot of Driver issues with Windows 7 64bit for some reason. It is all I had at home on 3 different computers and none worked lol. Brought it up to my work where I have a couple of 32 bit windows 7's and it worked perfectly. Just followed the instructions and everything went smooth. biggrin.gif
.
Kindly share the step-by-step for noobies guide, please. Thanks in advance.
Skylinestar is offline  
Reply Digital Projectors - Under $3,000 USD MSRP

Tags
Benq W1080st 1080p 3d Short Throw Dlp Home Theater Projector
Gear in this thread - W1080st by PriceGrabber.com

Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page


Forum Jump: 

Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off