Epson Home Cinema 8500UB - AVS Forum
Forum Jump: 

post #1 of 2 Old 01-27-2013, 07:43 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 11
Greetings all! I have loved my 8500UB--it's been great. However, I just rewired it and when I turned it back on the image tapered (became thinner) at the top. I think I have fiddled with all the settings, but the image refuses to resolve and even out. What can I do to fix the problem? I checked the menu settings but couldn't find anything, and I've tried all the little adjustment dials I'm aware of on the projector itself... what's the deal?

Anyone know how to fix it? If it's a simple fix, I apologize... perhaps I'm missing something obvious.

Thanks for your help!

--TDA

"The Dude abides. I don't know about you but I take comfort in that. It's good knowin' he's out there. The Dude. Takin' 'er easy for all us sinners. Shoosh. I sure hope he makes the finals."
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 2 Old 01-27-2013, 08:00 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 11
I think I figured it out--the projector was not level. The mount is also a bit loose, which seems to result in an odd "balance" among the corners--not sure how to fix that (the bottom looks even, but the top seems uneven).

"The Dude abides. I don't know about you but I take comfort in that. It's good knowin' he's out there. The Dude. Takin' 'er easy for all us sinners. Shoosh. I sure hope he makes the finals."
Reply Digital Projectors - Under $3,000 USD MSRP

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page