OPTOMA HD25 HD25LV new budget 2D 3D DLP FULL projector - Page 23 - AVS Forum | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews
Baselworld is only a few weeks away. Getting the latest news is easy, Click Here for info on how to join the Watchuseek.com newsletter list. Follow our team for updates featuring event coverage, new product unveilings, watch industry news & more!

Forum Jump: 
 4Likes

post #661 of 669 Old 09-04-2015, 12:52 PM
Advanced Member

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 39 Post(s)
Liked: 21
I just picked up this projector to replace my Optoma HD33 and it seems like my old mount won't work. Can anyone recommend a good mount for this projector?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #662 of 669 Old 01-06-2016, 11:10 AM

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Liked: 0
Would someone care to share their 3D settings for the HD25-LV?

I'm happy using KENHDTV settings for 2D but am having a devil of a time eliminating crosstalk/ghosting in 3D!!!

I have the BC100 emitter and the ESTAR glasses. I have made headway using the BITCAULDRON software but I still have quite a few issues on both 3D bluray playback and SBS from a WDTV.

Sorry to revive such an old thread but I'm sure someone with this same setup can help me by posting their settings specifically those that are raving about how they have ZERO ghosting.
post #663 of 669 Old 01-06-2016, 11:11 AM

Would someone care to share their 3D settings for the HD25-LV?

I'm happy using KENHDTV settings for 2D but am having a devil of a time eliminating crosstalk/ghosting in 3D!!!

I have the BC100 emitter and the ESTAR glasses. I have made headway using the BITCAULDRON software but I still have quite a few issues on both 3D bluray playback and SBS from a WDTV.

Sorry to revive such an old thread but I'm sure someone with this same setup can help me by posting their settings specifically those that are raving about how they have ZERO ghosting.
post #664 of 669 Old 01-06-2016, 01:21 PM

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 12
I have a HD131x but I don't really see any settings to change.. I to have no crosstalk/ghosting in 3D, but have you tried resetting the settings? Have you 'played' with the 'joystick' on the emitter? (try finding a manual for it, mine didn't come with one so I didn't know what it did).
And something really stupid, but is it set to VESA 3D and not DLP Link?
post #665 of 669 Old 01-06-2016, 03:22 PM

OK..So this is weird. After going to bed last night thinking I had things adjusted, I came down this morning to find all kinds of ghosting and crosstalk. I spent the day changing every parameter I could think of....and then, I switched glasses and was able to get everything perfect.

It appears as though one of my glasses has an opposite polarity to the other!!! How can this be?? I thought the polarity was set by the emitter and fed to the glasses..

Is there a way to change the polarity of just one set of glasses? I've searched and cannot see this issue happening to anyone else.
post #666 of 669 Old 01-25-2016, 03:34 PM

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by crutzulee View Post
OK..So this is weird. After going to bed last night thinking I had things adjusted, I came down this morning to find all kinds of ghosting and crosstalk. I spent the day changing every parameter I could think of....and then, I switched glasses and was able to get everything perfect.

It appears as though one of my glasses has an opposite polarity to the other!!! How can this be?? I thought the polarity was set by the emitter and fed to the glasses..

Is there a way to change the polarity of just one set of glasses? I've searched and cannot see this issue happening to anyone else.
Crutz, Is your HD25 a DLP? If so, maybe it's the emitter? I use mine with no emitter and have never experienced anything like you are describing. I use the optoma knokc-off glasses like these and they work perfectly.

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00CAO20GG?psc=1
post #667 of 669 Old 01-25-2016, 03:35 PM

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by crutzulee View Post

Crutz, Is your HD25 a DLP? If so, maybe it's the emitter? I use mine with no emitter and have never experienced anything like you are describing. I use the optoma knokc-off glasses like these and they work perfectly.

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00CAO20GG?psc=1
post #668 of 669 Old 03-02-2016, 08:49 AM

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
Liked: 21
Quote:
Originally Posted by SillieBazzillie View Post
A little tardy in updating this. The first lamp I grabbed from Amazon didn't fit at all. This one, while tight, slid right in:

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00...ilpage_o02_s00

The difference in brightness is immediately noticeable. A good overall upgrade.
This same projector lamp assembly can be bought direct from Optoma about $30 cheaper than Amazon's current price, including shipping.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Reply Digital Projectors - Under $3,000 USD MSRP

Tags
Optoma Hd25 Lv 3d Home Theater Projector

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page