I've finally plunked down and ordered my first projector .... had a few questions that I hope someone with this model could answer...
(1) does the wireless HDMI absolutely require line-of-sight to the projector? If I have the wireless transmitter in the neighboring room (separately by drywall), would it still work?
(2) how long does it take to turn on the projector (not sure what's the typical warm-up time is for the average projector)?
(3) if the ceiling is 10' high, and the projecting wall 11' away ... is it possible with this projector to project the image towards the lower half of the wall .... or would I need to get the 5020UB model that offers more positioning adjustments?
(4) is there significant lag-time between pressing the Wireless HDMI button on the remote, and when the content actually plays?
(5) if 3D content is always fed to the projector as SBS or H-SBS, can the projector setting be made permanent to display the 3D image using this type of processing? (versus frame-packing)
(6) slightly off-topic ... can VLC output frame-packed 3D content? If so, do you just put your computer to display it full-screen and then export that image out via HDMI?
(7) with a lot of ambient light in the room, will the projected image still look decently viewable?
(8) is the wireless HDMI fast enough to keep up with video game console?
* projector will be projected on a white painted wall (for aesthetic reasons ... trying to get away without having a screen ... I know it's a sin :P)