Projector screen size - AVS Forum
Forum Jump: 

post #1 of 2 Old 05-20-2013, 04:37 PM - Thread Starter
Advanced Member

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 30
So I was wondering here.. my projector is being serviced right now so I can't really check with a projected image but I can by measurements. Anyways I was aiming for 109" wide but then I noticed that's the whole face of the wall (7 Ft ceilings) and my speakers would not be in a idea placement. So going down to 90" wide is something like 103" my stand that's going to house the receiver and other equipment is 12 3/8" tall mounting bookshelf speakers I don't think would still have them in the proper position for placement?

maybe I'm really over thinking this? It's confusing since I don't have a picture to go by.. I know the shelf is 12 3/8" tall and the speakers are 14.8" from that point upwards the screen could be a max of 61" tall but with the border and all it might end up looking around 78"
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 2 Old 05-21-2013, 07:55 AM
AVS Special Member

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 130 Post(s)
Liked: 270
Is there a question here?

You can go to most screen manufacturer's websites to get specifics on the size of the screen including the case. www.carada.com has specs for all their screens right there which is convenient.

Your equipment, of course, should not go under your screen unless it has doors to cover the stupid LED lights on the front of everything if you can avoid it at all.

AV Integrated - Theater, whole house audio, and technology installation in the Washington DC metro area.
Reply Digital Projectors - Under $3,000 USD MSRP

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page