AVS Forum banner

Dlp Android 4.0 WIFI ICS Osram LED Lamp Technology Projector C5-C7

6K views 20 replies 9 participants last post by  maladjusted 
#1 ·
I've been searching LED projectors for a couple of years now, and I've found this.......Luxcine C7 mode,l available in Amazon.com, all buyers have positive reviews. May I know anyone in this forum own one and tested it?

Product Description

Features

1.Dual Core 1G CPU, 2 Mali400 GPU, 768M RAM, 2G iNAND+ 3D combing video processor ( can play even 1080P MKV movies fluently

2. 720P/ 1280*800 Native Resolution ( TI 0.45" DMD with DarkChip(tm) Technology

3.500 Lumens, 2000:1 Contrast Ratio,oise

#2 ·

Quote:
Originally Posted by displaylou  /t/1477610/dlp-android-4-0-wifi-ics-osram-led-lamp-technology-projector-c5-c7#post_23435545

available in Amazon.com, all buyers have positive reviews.
All reviewers made exactly one review: The review of this projector. Compare the reviews of this projector with real reviews for the LG PA70G for instance and will notice that the reviews of the Luxcine are fake!

Thank you for the nice advertisement!

#3 ·

Quote:
Originally Posted by SiggUA  /t/1477610/dlp-android-4-0-wifi-ics-osram-led-lamp-technology-projector-c5-c7#post_23435715

All reviewers made exactly one review:

Why do you say so?

Quote from amazon.com: " Verified Purchase Reviews

What's an "Amazon Verified Purchase" review?

When a product review is marked "Amazon Verified Purchase," it means that the customer who wrote the review purchased the item at Amazon.com. Customers can add this label to their review only if we can verify the item being reviewed was purchased at Amazon.com. Customers reading an Amazon Verified Purchase review can use this information to help them decide which reviews are most helpful in their purchasing decisions.

If a review is not marked Amazon Verified Purchase, it doesn't mean that the reviewer has no experience with the product – it just means we couldn't verify that it had been purchased at Amazon. They may have purchased the item elsewhere or had some other interaction with it. If we could somehow validate their experience with the product, we certainly would. The Amazon Verified Review label offers one more way to help gauge the quality and relevance of a product review.

How can I make my review an "Amazon Verified Purchase"?

When you write a new review, you will be given the opportunity to mark your review as an Amazon Verified Purchase. If the checkbox doesn't appear, we were unable to verify you purchased the item at Amazon.

If you wrote a review for an item you purchased at Amazon previously and would like to mark it as an Amazon Verified Purchase, simply edit your existing review and the Amazon Verified Purchase checkbox should appear. After checking the box and saving your review, your review will immediately be marked as an Amazon Verified Purchase. You can also opt to mark all of your past reviews for products purchased at Amazon as Amazon Verified Purchase reviews using the corresponding checkbox during review editing or creation."

Quote "Thank you for the nice advertisement!"

I am not making an advertisement here, only that and i say it again....May I know anyone in this forum own one and tested it?

#4 ·
#7 · (Edited)
Aaxa makes one of these wxga dual-core android 500lumen LED models for $499. What's this one cost?

If it's cheap it at least has a little zoom going for it.

#14 ·
Maybe ...

Can't find that Z2000SD model on http://www.luxcine.com/. When I click on Z2000D I get the page of LED Projector_ESP314 ...
Don't know, what I should think about luxcine at all.

There can be found some websites with specs, e. g:
http://luxcine.en.alibaba.com/product/60036100691-800174338/wireless_mini_Blu_ray_projector_Luxcine_Z2000SD.html
OK, that PJ seems to has some funny details:
"Lens: Manual focus with wireless mini Blu-ray projector" - wow - great developement result of long scientific lens research, I guess ...
"Resolution: 1500 ANSI Lumens" ... aha ...
"Resolution: World Only 1920*2205P Supported of Blu-ray mini laser projector" - hmmm ... seems that we get a new BluRay resolution spec soon - and this will be the one and only!

This one seems to be more realistic:

https://www.facebook.com/luxcineindia
"Brightness :- Real 300 Lumens typical, and 450 Lumens max"
"Contrast ration :- 4000:1"
"Resolution :- Native 1280*800"

But I'm still sure, that's not the full truth. TI has no 0.45 DMD with 1280x800 physical resolution. Maybe the DMD controller can handle that, but that's not the native res. I rather believe that the Z2000SD is also using this cheap 0.45" "diamond" DMD:
http://www.ti.com/product/DLP4500?keyMatch=DLP%200.45&tisearch=Search-EN
Micromirror array size: 912x1140

Anyway - the blacks in the video don't look bad, and LED brightness seems to be ok for small distance / small screen width. But it's not possible to say anything about native sharpness uniformity, colour accurateness (especially when using an animation video) and image distortion at all through the cam's impact.

#15 · (Edited)
Maybe ...

Can't find the Z2000SD model on http://www.luxcine.com/. When I click there on Z2000D I get the page of LED Projector_ESP314 ...
Don't know, what I should think about luxcine at all.

But we can find some other websites with specs, e. g:

http://luxcine.en.alibaba.com/product/60036100691-800174338/wireless_mini_Blu_ray_projector_Luxcine_Z2000SD.html

OK, that PJ seems to have some funny details:
"Lens: Manual focus with wireless mini Blu-ray projector" - wow - great developement result of a long scientific lens research, I guess ...
"Resolution: 1500 ANSI Lumens" ... aha ...
"Resolution: World Only 1920*2205P Supported of Blu-ray mini laser projector" - hmmm ... seems that we get a new BluRay resolution spec soon - and this will be the one and only!

This one seems to be more realistic:

https://www.facebook.com/luxcineindia
"Brightness :- Real 300 Lumens typical, and 450 Lumens max"
"Contrast ration :- 4000:1"
"Resolution :- Native 1280*800"

But I'm still sure, that's not the full truth. TI has no 0.45 DMD with 1280x800 physical resolution. Maybe the DMD controller can handle that, but that's not the native res. I rather believe that the Z2000SD is still using this cheap 0.45" "diamond" DMD:
http://www.ti.com/product/DLP4500?keyMatch=DLP%200.45&tisearch=Search-EN
Micromirror array size: 912x1140

Anyway - the blacks in the video don't look bad, and LED brightness seems to be ok for small distance / small screen width. But it's not possible to say anything about native sharpness uniformity, colour accurateness (especially when using an animation video) and image distortion at all through the cam's impact.

#16 ·
Well, As far as I know, these people can't market their product deliberately. They always rely on their video without explaining it what is going on, and it's up to you to understand by just only staring it. Lols.

On the other hand, I found similar video, maybe this is from their Indian reseller by just looking at the sample video. Look at the fist minute of the video, I can say that is the real Z2000SD by looking at the projector itself.

Maybe it's not bad at all, look at the image before he switch off the light, it's very solid color for 300 to 400 lumens I should think.

Here is what I am talking about....

#17 ·
Hi Guys,
I have purchased this Luxcine Z2000SD.
This is my first ever Projector purchase, but after researching for more than 6 months and getting my projector basics hopefully right I finally drilled down to this one.
I know I took a risk, but I have a warranty and liked this as it has an Android OS.
So basically it can install and run android apps. Or else I can just connect my computer or phone with an HDMI cable directly display what's on the screen. So it can work as a conventional projector and also as a smart-projector.
Recently I tried wireless mirror screening from my galaxy s4 to this projector using Mirror-Op that worked quite well. so this enables the us to connect to the projector using wifi and project what's on our phone screen or a movie if we are playing one on the phone.
Plus this being an android I was able to connect to internet or access my home network drive. connect mouse and key board.

But if we want to explore this Projector for its basic specs, "For the Good of Mankind !!!" LoL :p i volunteer to help.
You guys tell me what to check and sometimes how to check as well... and I can check and let you know the results. This way we can ascertain where actually this projector stands and if it is really as good as they say in their specs.

I don't have a special device to measure luminosity, but I have a samsung galaxy s4. And it guess it can measure luminosity. So hopefully we can use that.

So guys, let me know how we can proceed in this exercise and I will be glad to help.

cheers,
Ram

#19 ·
Hi Guys,

But if we want to explore this Projector for its basic specs, "For the Good of Mankind !!!" LoL :p i volunteer to help.
You guys tell me what to check and sometimes how to check as well... and I can check and let you know the results. This way we can ascertain where actually this projector stands and if it is really as good as they say in their specs.

Can you share a video playing Temple run game? I want to find out if this projector can play that game smoothly, because I have an android tv box with dual core and cannot play Temple run, and NFS 3d games on it.

Also please share a video with your new Z2000SD projector showing movie films. Thank you.

#20 ·
Can you please upload the video, i am looking for a LED projector and 'm really confused between Luxcine Z2000SD and Xgimi Z3+

they both are in the same price range, the youtube videos are by the sellers so they will try to make their product look better.

Or if anyone has tried anyother brand and tested it, please suggest

Best Regards,
Irfan

#21 · (Edited)
Proyector LED 4 months ago (edited)
+BlueWill666 "We are offering the most advance 3D technology available in projectors. When you see 3d on this projector you will be amazed. Luxcine Z2000sd support many format of 3D. We use Active 3d and not old technology with two color glasses. Even you can set dept of 3d on this projector.The 3d compare to c5 & c7 is much more evolved. Sony use LCD technology and has rainbow effect, more visible in 3D, we are better. Now for Dell they are new and far behind in terms of spects and features, we are better then them. Now for Optoma, they have many models, if we compare equal models then they are good in 3d but lack in many features which we offer, also we have much advance features and at good price".

However, if you have any further doubts, hit me back. Our vision is happy customers not just sales.

A comment from a Luxcine employee on youtube.

"Sony uses LCD & has rainbows- We are better"

Just proves they don't know which end is up. Buy at peril. (incidentally, they go on to say they are better than Dell & have more features than Optoma too)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.