panasonic pt-ae7000u vs optoma hd25-lv can't decide - AVS Forum
Forum Jump: 

post #1 of 1 Old 07-23-2013, 11:54 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
hi all,

noob to the projector scene here. any advice is appreciated. can get either of the projectors (panasonic pt-ae7000u vs optoma hd25-lv. the panny i can get for $1300 used with low hours on bulb from a family member that takes excellent care of his electronics and new for the optoma). I have a 20x15 dedicated room with some ambient light.. will be using the projector for gaming/hdtv programming(sports for me and reality shows for the wife)/movies at a ratio of 20/60/20. not much into 3-d but like the feature for the growing baby (i know the pt-ar100 is also bright but has no 3d option) i like the brightness of the optoma and the blacks of the panny (i'm a 9g kuro owner and enjoy my blacks but am not a freak about it). will the blacks on the optoma look lcd-gray-like or are they dark enough where it won't be as noticeable since i can't audition the optoma?. i can't decide between the better blacks or the brighter picture for when we want to watch during the day. i'm pretty much set on these two unless there are alternatives out there besides the benq1080. any advise is appreciated. t.i.a.
Reply Digital Projectors - Under $3,000 USD MSRP

Tags
Panasonic Pt Ae7000u 1080p Full Hd Projector , Optoma Hd25 Lv 3d Home Theater Projector
Gear in this thread - Ae7000u by PriceGrabber.com

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page