Optoma HD131Xe, HD (1080p), 2500 ANSI Lumens, 3D-Home Theater Projector - Sub $800 New Budget King? - Page 85 - AVS Forum
Forum Jump: 
Reply
 
Thread Tools
post #2521 of 2747 Old 04-01-2014, 07:26 PM
Senior Member
 
PM-Performance's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 493
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Liked: 83
Quote:
Originally Posted by nikknakknoo View Post

My wall to wall is 12 ft, with the mounted projector making it nearer a 11ft throw. Is it a safer bet that the BenQ will produce a larger diagonal then the Optima ?

Absolutely.

PM-Performance is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #2522 of 2747 Old 04-02-2014, 06:20 AM
AVS Special Member
 
reconlabtech's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: NoVA
Posts: 4,770
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 20
Why not use the calculator and find out?

http://www.projectorcentral.com/projection-calculator-pro.cfm
reconlabtech is offline  
post #2523 of 2747 Old 04-02-2014, 11:20 AM
Member
 
kmartin173's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Posts: 62
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Okay, set the projector up on Sunday. I put my Samsung plasma on the floor to use as a comparison to the picture on the wall and the room has very little light coming in from 1 small window behind closed blinds. I changed all of the settings to what I found in this thread but the colors were not even comparable to the plasma. From what I have read and some of the online pictures I've seen I expected a closer contest. I used a NASCAR race due to the multiple colors used on the cars and the plasma was far superior, the projector looked badly washed out in comparison. Watching the Walking Dead later in full darkness gave what I felt was a little better picture and it was a fun experience but it still doesn't compare to the plasma which in fairness does have an extremely impressive picture.

I guess what I need to know is can I expect the colors to improve if I buy a good screen or is this about as good as I can expect? The wall is a fairly bright white.
kmartin173 is offline  
post #2524 of 2747 Old 04-02-2014, 11:53 AM
AVS Special Member
 
reconlabtech's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: NoVA
Posts: 4,770
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 20
What you need to do is adjust your expectations. If you want the PJ image to be exactly like your plasma, give up now.

If you are looking for the theater experience with the large immersive screen to fill your peripheral vision, then continue looking at PJs.

The local movie theater does not compare to a plasma and is not supposed to.
reconlabtech is offline  
post #2525 of 2747 Old 04-02-2014, 12:20 PM
Member
 
kmartin173's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Posts: 62
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
Liked: 10
I never expected the projector to rival the plasma and I don't need it to to be happy with it. After hours of reading through these threads and reading various reviews I simply wasn't expecting this drastic of a difference between the two. The reviewer at projectorreview.com was not impessed with the colors but I figured that was likely because they calibrated with the Brilliant Color at 10 for some reason.

I'm going to go ahead and get a screen and see how much it helps but now I really wish I had a W1070 to try for a while.
kmartin173 is offline  
post #2526 of 2747 Old 04-02-2014, 12:24 PM
AVS Special Member
 
reconlabtech's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: NoVA
Posts: 4,770
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 20
When you read a review about color, its about color accuracy, not brilliance.

If every show must look like the over-blown color palette on CSI MIami, you will only approach that if your room is dark, you use a high brightness screen, and a high lumen PJ.

I still use a 7 year old HD70 and project onto a painted wall the reduces brightness in favor of deeper blacks and more accurate color.
reconlabtech is offline  
post #2527 of 2747 Old 04-02-2014, 12:46 PM
Member
 
kmartin173's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Posts: 62
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
Liked: 10
I don't think people who are into high-end plasmas are looking for overblown color palettes, the main reason I've never owned anything but plasma is for the color accuracy. What I'm finding I think is that the reviewer was more accurate than I expected in his analysis of this projector.
kmartin173 is offline  
post #2528 of 2747 Old 04-02-2014, 01:12 PM
AVS Special Member
 
reconlabtech's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: NoVA
Posts: 4,770
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 20
Its difficult for a plasma owner to get past the natural foot lamberts output by their equipment. However, you are correct, the issue Art had with the Optoma was the lack of ability to really calibrate the color on this model. The BenQ has a really nice system for color adjustment, hard to find at this price level.

You may see the difference overall but I don't think many would.

Good luck!
reconlabtech is offline  
post #2529 of 2747 Old 04-02-2014, 02:50 PM
Senior Member
 
Ftoast's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Posts: 473
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 59 Post(s)
Liked: 60
Most side by side comparisons have a problem that your eyes will perceive everything in relation to the brightest white (and to a lesser extent, colors) they see. Because the plasma is so bright by compare the PJ will look both washed-out and brown-ish, doubly so because the 131xe is a very dim projector when it comes to colors.

Consider a testable example; show a bold red next to a clean white that is about 3x brighter..the red looks red. Turn the white up 3X higher and the same red will look brown as a scab. Crank the white up even more and eventually the same red will almost appear black.

The 131xe already does this to itself to some extent whenever brilliantcolor is on, and a person with eyes trained by getting used to watching a balanced image might very well see the difference.
Ftoast is offline  
post #2530 of 2747 Old 04-04-2014, 12:18 AM - Thread Starter
Advanced Member
 
niggenz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2001
Location: San Jose, CA 95123
Posts: 585
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 18
Welp, upgraded the firmware and noticed no difference at the same time, nothing broke either. Too bad there are no release notes that accompanied the firmware update. Wish they would have commented out the lines of code that displayed the hourglass and the input number. Oh well.

On a side note, I am hoping to get 3D rips going on the HD131Xe. Bought an Intel i5 NUC for $229 at Fry's just for this purpose. Too bad XBMC doesn't support active 3D displays even in the upcoming Gotham release. Looks like I will have to run Windows on the Intel NUC and install XBMC into Windows. I'll need to run a separate player just for 3D rips. I haven't heard anyone on this thread yet state they have played 3D rips on the HD131Xe (I am just catching up on this thread and am on page 50 or so of 85 though). If you have 3D rips going on the HD131Xe going, please chime in on the player you are using, projector settings, etc.
niggenz is offline  
post #2531 of 2747 Old 04-04-2014, 05:01 AM
AVS Special Member
 
eric3316's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Posts: 2,703
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 133 Post(s)
Liked: 605
Quote:
Originally Posted by kmartin173 View Post

Okay, set the projector up on Sunday. I put my Samsung plasma on the floor to use as a comparison to the picture on the wall and the room has very little light coming in from 1 small window behind closed blinds. I changed all of the settings to what I found in this thread but the colors were not even comparable to the plasma. From what I have read and some of the online pictures I've seen I expected a closer contest. I used a NASCAR race due to the multiple colors used on the cars and the plasma was far superior, the projector looked badly washed out in comparison. Watching the Walking Dead later in full darkness gave what I felt was a little better picture and it was a fun experience but it still doesn't compare to the plasma which in fairness does have an extremely impressive picture.

I guess what I need to know is can I expect the colors to improve if I buy a good screen or is this about as good as I can expect? The wall is a fairly bright white.

Is your plasma calibrated? Otherwise you are comparing one uncalibrated picture to another which technically they are both probably very off on color. I do not own this projector but do you have the ability to raise the gamma on it? That might help overcome a washed out look.Just throwing out an idea here. Also, were you comparing during the day or at nigh time in a dark room?
eric3316 is offline  
post #2532 of 2747 Old 04-04-2014, 12:17 PM
Senior Member
 
lizrussspike's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Quad Cities
Posts: 210
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 22
Sorry for the noob question without oing thru all the pages, but waht are my best options for 3D glasses for the HD131XE and my PS3? Thanks for your help.

Marantz SR7008
Emotiva XPA5
PS3
PSA XV15se
Sony BDP-370
Toshiba HD-A2
Polk Monitor 70's,Polk CS20,Polk R50's,Polk F/XiA4's,Polk OWM3's
Polk PSW 505's
Sharp 60 LED 640U
Optoma HD25-LV
Belkin PureAV Home Theater Power Console
lizrussspike is offline  
post #2533 of 2747 Old 04-04-2014, 01:40 PM - Thread Starter
Advanced Member
 
niggenz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2001
Location: San Jose, CA 95123
Posts: 585
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 18
Quote:
Originally Posted by lizrussspike View Post

Sorry for the noob question without oing thru all the pages, but waht are my best options for 3D glasses for the HD131XE and my PS3? Thanks for your help.

The Estar 3D kit with emitter. And since you only need one emitter, just get these glasses for each subsequent pair that you need.
niggenz is offline  
post #2534 of 2747 Old 04-05-2014, 10:15 AM
Member
 
durazor's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 21
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by niggenz View Post

The Estar 3D kit with emitter. And since you only need one emitter, just get these glasses for each subsequent pair that you need.
Hi Niggenz. Did you try any of the DLP Link glasses before deciding on going with the Estar RF glasses? Just asking because I will be getting 4 pairs of SainSonic Zodiac 904 this week ($83 for all 4) I am still not combined that these are the 3D glasses to go with. I was considering trying the TrueDepth Firestorm XL but they are bit too pricey right now and I can't find anyone using these with the HD131x. I will be getting the Optoma RF emitter anyways just in case I were to go that route. I'm sure these questions have been asked throughout this forum but I can't seem to get any definitive answers.
durazor is offline  
post #2535 of 2747 Old 04-05-2014, 12:41 PM - Thread Starter
Advanced Member
 
niggenz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2001
Location: San Jose, CA 95123
Posts: 585
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 18
Actually, I have two pairs of the Sainsonic DLP link glasses. Don't know the model number off hand. I bought them when I still had the W1070. Kept them because they were compatible with the HD131Xe as well.

The difference besides the obvious advantage of synching over RF is that the HD131Xe casts a sort of faint coffee stained haze over the image in DLP Link 3D mode. This dims the viewable image. The coffee stained haze isn't there when in RF 3D mode. You can check this out for yourself without glasses. Just put in a 3D Blu Ray, let it play back and switch between the two 3D modes. I think there is a technical term for this but I don't know what that term is.
niggenz is offline  
post #2536 of 2747 Old 04-07-2014, 09:58 PM
Member
 
durazor's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 21
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
I got my Sainsonics and the 3D works although you are right about the image fading in 3D. They work as advertised but I don't like the amount of tint that the glasses have. Do all DLP Link glasses have that much tint on them? I noticed that all the True Depth Firestorm XL glasses seem to have very little tint on their advertised photos but I'm sure they are photoshopped to look almost clear. Do your RF glasses have this much tint as well? I am not a projector newbie but i am a newbie to 3D. One more question...is the VESA 3D mode suppose to look green on the screen without the glasses on? DLP Link looks blurry but VESA looks green. I did send the projector back to Optima today get the focus uniformity issue fixed but will ask them to check the VESA 3D part as well.
durazor is offline  
post #2537 of 2747 Old 04-08-2014, 04:50 AM
Member
 
TorTorden's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Posts: 169
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 15 Post(s)
Liked: 54
Got a slightly odd and very basic question about the hd131xe since in my circles some have the impression it cannot take 2D 1920x1080 @ 60hz signal over (HDMI) say like a computer dekstop and games from a pc?

I would be very surprised if it doesn't since a the manual on page 60 says it should, and my older optima hd100x handled 1080p@60hz without issues what so ever and removing such an ability now with the ps4/xbone consoles would make even less sense than three years ago when I got the hd100x.

Much appreciated if anyone can confirm first hand either way here :-)
TorTorden is online now  
post #2538 of 2747 Old 04-08-2014, 05:03 AM - Thread Starter
Advanced Member
 
niggenz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2001
Location: San Jose, CA 95123
Posts: 585
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 18
Quote:
Originally Posted by TorTorden View Post

Got a slightly odd and very basic question about the hd131xe since in my circles some have the impression it cannot take 2D 1920x1080 @ 60hz signal over (HDMI) say like a computer dekstop and games from a pc?

I would be very surprised if it doesn't since a the manual on page 60 says it should, and my older optima hd100x handled 1080p@60hz without issues what so ever and removing such an ability now with the ps4/xbone consoles would make even less sense than three years ago when I got the hd100x.

Much appreciated if anyone can confirm first hand either way here :-)

It handles a 2D 1080p 60hz signal over HDMI from my laptop without issue.
niggenz is offline  
post #2539 of 2747 Old 04-08-2014, 05:09 AM - Thread Starter
Advanced Member
 
niggenz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2001
Location: San Jose, CA 95123
Posts: 585
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 18
Quote:
Originally Posted by durazor View Post

I got my Sainsonics and the 3D works although you are right about the image fading in 3D. They work as advertised but I don't like the amount of tint that the glasses have. Do all DLP Link glasses have that much tint on them? I noticed that all the True Depth Firestorm XL glasses seem to have very little tint on their advertised photos but I'm sure they are photoshopped to look almost clear. Do your RF glasses have this much tint as well? I am not a projector newbie but i am a newbie to 3D. One more question...is the VESA 3D mode suppose to look green on the screen without the glasses on? DLP Link looks blurry but VESA looks green. I did send the projector back to Optima today get the focus uniformity issue fixed but will ask them to check the VESA 3D part as well.

The Estars are shaded/tinted a bit. Not clear like the photos of the True Depth XL's. But I have never physically seen the True Depth XL's physically to compare.

As for the green in RF mode, my answer is no. But how green is green? Perhaps you haven't calibrated it in 3D mode yet and hence the green?
niggenz is offline  
post #2540 of 2747 Old 04-08-2014, 05:12 AM
Member
 
TorTorden's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Posts: 169
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 15 Post(s)
Liked: 54
Quote:
Originally Posted by niggenz View Post

It handles a 2D 1080p 60hz signal over HDMI from my laptop without issue.

That's what I figured, thanks :-)
TorTorden is online now  
post #2541 of 2747 Old 04-08-2014, 08:23 AM
Newbie
 
jh30uk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Posts: 11
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10

It displays 1080p/50 / 1080p/60 / 1080p/24 no problem from my WD Live device so I see no difference if a PC or not as its using HDMI.

 

I have it set in the WD settings to match movie framerate and it auto switches depending on the movies FPS, this is what gives peeps the dreaded hourglass that takes a good few seconds to go away.

jh30uk is offline  
post #2542 of 2747 Old 04-08-2014, 09:41 AM
Senior Member
 
Moonwalker1982's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 212
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 21
I've been gaming during the day today and also watched a movie and in no way was the experience as good as when i do that at night. Even though my walls and ceiling are dark navy blue and i have dark green curtains, it still is waaaaay too bright in my living room. Would blackout curtains (if i translated that correctly) help much in this case? The black levels and contrast are just terrible during daytime. I guess any kind of light that comes in....ruins it, right? So i'll need to remove that as much as i can. Right now i have blocked every light source in my livingroom, except of course for the projector. I have put cardboard box pieces against the windows, so even the curtains are blocked, but i just cannot get it as dark as how it is when it's nighttime. I don't get it. This so far for me is the only pro that plasma has over projector.
Moonwalker1982 is offline  
post #2543 of 2747 Old 04-08-2014, 03:26 PM
Member
 
Stoodo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Posts: 108
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
I'll renew my plea... smile.gif

Dumb question here.... I can't find the serial number for my projector. I tried entering the serial number from the service menu, that didn't work. The serial number on the box was the same, so no go.

I got on a ladder and took a picture of the UL sticker on the bottom and it wasn't there. I'm lost.

Can anyone send me the HD25E Firmware? I'm at a loss. flguy111@gmail.com

Thanks!
Stoodo is offline  
post #2544 of 2747 Old 04-09-2014, 09:36 AM
Member
 
Blindman0v0's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 95
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 17 Post(s)
Liked: 13
Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonwalker1982 View Post

I've been gaming during the day today and also watched a movie and in no way was the experience as good as when i do that at night. Even though my walls and ceiling are dark navy blue and i have dark green curtains, it still is waaaaay too bright in my living room. Would blackout curtains (if i translated that correctly) help much in this case? The black levels and contrast are just terrible during daytime. I guess any kind of light that comes in....ruins it, right? So i'll need to remove that as much as i can. Right now i have blocked every light source in my livingroom, except of course for the projector. I have put cardboard box pieces against the windows, so even the curtains are blocked, but i just cannot get it as dark as how it is when it's nighttime. I don't get it. This so far for me is the only pro that plasma has over projector.
Mine looks pretty good even in a lighted room. Can easily see every thing in good detail. Blacks will never be there best until you're in a completely dark room, just the nature of light. Its like shining a flashlight in the daylight, just doesn't work well.
Blindman0v0 is online now  
post #2545 of 2747 Old 04-09-2014, 02:52 PM
Member
 
deadphish's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Posts: 198
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Will my 3d glasses that came with my Panny plasma work with this projector (with the emitter of course) ? The Samsung glasses that I bought from best buy worked with the plasma, model no:SSG-5100GB. I have 2 of each of these and am hoping to not have to purchase all new glasses for the Optoma.
deadphish is offline  
post #2546 of 2747 Old 04-10-2014, 09:27 AM
Member
 
Blindman0v0's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 95
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 17 Post(s)
Liked: 13
Quote:
Originally Posted by deadphish View Post

Will my 3d glasses that came with my Panny plasma work with this projector (with the emitter of course) ? The Samsung glasses that I bought from best buy worked with the plasma, model no:SSG-5100GB. I have 2 of each of these and am hoping to not have to purchase all new glasses for the Optoma.
It looks like they only work with the panny. Can't find any decent specs on them even from Samsung. But I don't see them listing 144hz so I'm guessing they're not going to work.
Got a new pair of Sainsonic Rainbows and they're not working. I'm guessing its because I've got a cataract in one eye and can't hardly see nothing out of it.lol
Can't wait to get the surgery done so I can enjoy a little 3D
Blindman0v0 is online now  
post #2547 of 2747 Old 04-10-2014, 09:29 AM
Member
 
Blindman0v0's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 95
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 17 Post(s)
Liked: 13
Has anyone foigured out how to do the firmware updates on the HD131xe? There's nothing in the manual about doing it and I have that dreaded hourglass running after every video file.
Blindman0v0 is online now  
post #2548 of 2747 Old 04-10-2014, 11:47 PM - Thread Starter
Advanced Member
 
niggenz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2001
Location: San Jose, CA 95123
Posts: 585
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 18
Updating the firmware does not get rid of the hourglass or the input selection from appearing. There are no release notes that state what was fixed either. The firmware update doesn't seem to update the user experience at all (I could be wrong). The instructions are included with the firmware which I have attached (please delete if this is not kosher with forum rules).

HD131Xe_Upgrade.zip 2389k .zip file
Attached Files
File Type: zip HD131Xe_Upgrade.zip (2.33 MB, 8 views)
niggenz is offline  
post #2549 of 2747 Old 04-10-2014, 11:52 PM - Thread Starter
Advanced Member
 
niggenz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2001
Location: San Jose, CA 95123
Posts: 585
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 18
Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonwalker1982 View Post

I've been gaming during the day today and also watched a movie and in no way was the experience as good as when i do that at night. Even though my walls and ceiling are dark navy blue and i have dark green curtains, it still is waaaaay too bright in my living room. Would blackout curtains (if i translated that correctly) help much in this case? The black levels and contrast are just terrible during daytime. I guess any kind of light that comes in....ruins it, right? So i'll need to remove that as much as i can. Right now i have blocked every light source in my livingroom, except of course for the projector. I have put cardboard box pieces against the windows, so even the curtains are blocked, but i just cannot get it as dark as how it is when it's nighttime. I don't get it. This so far for me is the only pro that plasma has over projector.

If you are covering your windows with cardboard, blackout curtains won't improve it much because a small amount of light seeps through anyway, probably the same amount of light that seeps through the edges when you cover your windows with cardboard.
niggenz is offline  
post #2550 of 2747 Old 04-11-2014, 09:29 AM
Member
 
Blindman0v0's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 95
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 17 Post(s)
Liked: 13
Quote:
Originally Posted by niggenz View Post

Updating the firmware does not get rid of the hourglass or the input selection from appearing. There are no release notes that state what was fixed either. The firmware update doesn't seem to update the user experience at all (I could be wrong). The instructions are included with the firmware which I have attached (please delete if this is not kosher with forum rules).

HD131Xe_Upgrade.zip 2389k .zip file
Thank You. I thought I ran across an article a few weeks ago where Optoma said they were releasing a firmware update to fix the issue. Not that big of deal really, just a little annoying.
Blindman0v0 is online now  
Reply Digital Projectors - Under $3,000 USD MSRP

Tags
Optoma Hd131xe Dlp Projector 3d
Gear in this thread

Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page


Forum Jump: 

Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off