Optoma HD131Xe, HD (1080p), 2500 ANSI Lumens, 3D-Home Theater Projector - Sub $800 New Budget King? - Page 96 - AVS Forum
Forum Jump: 

post #2851 of 2854 Old Today, 01:05 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Liked: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aflyingkiwi View Post
Hello Freinds, I am Anil from India and just joined AVS after purchasing this projector.

Now looks like I have messed few settings in the projector while watching a 3d (SBS) movie every thing was rok but now I m not seeing 3d just normal 2 videos running side by side , even the 3d menu is not available nothing happens if I press the 3d button the remote, what should I do?
I have tried reseting the PJ but no luck, was playing 3d movie with my laptop

Please see if you guys can help me with this issue
Anyone?

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2852 of 2854 Old Today, 07:28 AM

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by agent8 View Post
I saw the same thing. The review on amazon mentions it comes with the Pro5 glasses but I can't find anything on them anywhere.

Kinda stupid that the Estar rf starter kit is $70 with one pair of glasses and the glasses alone are $60. It's almost worth it to just keep getting the starter kit and sell the emitter somewhere every time you need a pair of glasses. For that much money, the rf or bluetooth style better blow my mind because the dlp link ones SUCKED!
I went ahead and ordered their kit (3dtv corp Bluetooth) and two extra glasses. Hope they arrive this weekend. They were cheaper at their eBay store and the owner was great to communicate with via email. Let you know how it works out.

Last edited by b15nut; Today at 10:30 AM.
post #2853 of 2854 Old Today, 11:02 AM

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
Liked: 14
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aflyingkiwi View Post
Anyone?

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk
It does sound like the setting inside your PJ 3D menu. There is a setting in there where you can view the images side by side or top and bottom. Sounds like thats probably where the problem is.
post #2854 of 2854 Old Today, 11:47 AM

Quoted: 31 Post(s)
Liked: 15
Thought I would share a few pics of my set up. I have a ton of ambient light coming in during the day and this thing still does awesome. The calibration process was a pain as I still don't like the menu on this thing but well worth the effort. My crappy cell phone does not do this thing justice at all...
The picture of Star Wars during the day had a small smudge on the lens so the overall picture is not sharp but this was just showing how bright the image is at worst case scenarios)

My cell does horrible at capturing motion and colors so this thing looks way better than I can show. A really good projector for the price. Can't wait to hear how those blue-tooth 3d glasses work. Just got my refund back for the Okeba 3d glasses (Sainsonic knock offs) so I can safely say they sucked.
Reply Digital Projectors - Under $3,000 USD MSRP

Tags
Optoma Hd131xe Dlp Projector 3d
Gear in this thread - Hd131xe by PriceGrabber.com

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page