Optoma HD131Xe, HD (1080p), 2500 ANSI Lumens, 3D-Home Theater Projector - Sub $800 New Budget King? - Page 97 - AVS Forum
Forum Jump: 

post #2881 of 2882 Old 09-11-2014, 03:30 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 21 Post(s)
Liked: 12
Quote:
Originally Posted by agent8 View Post
I am using an Elite 100" spectrum screen. Works great.

I also went ahead and got the bluetooth emitter kit from 3-d corp and it works AWESOME! I didn't want to say anything until I won the auction in case other people bid on it and until I reviewed it. I got the kit for $99 and it comes with 2 pro 5 glasses. The 3-d compared to the dlp link is night and day. No crosstalk and they stay perfectly in sync. I highly recommend them. My wife has a hard time seeing 3-d but with this kit, she saw it right away and was blown away. Thanks B15nut for suggesting them!

As far as a mount, I bought a cheap universal one on Amazon. (http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00...?ie=UTF8&psc=1)
I hated it as for setting it up but once that's done, it's fine. Took some work getting the legs right and I had to invert them but it stays put. If you don't need to adjust it often, I would just get a cheap one.
Thanks for the information

PSN ID: adnaanasiim
Trophy Card:

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2882 of 2882 Old 09-11-2014, 03:35 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 21 Post(s)
Liked: 12
Quote:
Originally Posted by ameer View Post
Hi
I feel stupid! I filed RMA for my projector (due to uniformity and a flickering color) and got the RMA number in my email
But I don't know what to do with it Do I have to print it and put the label inside the box? Where to ship it? UPS or USPS? I'm under warranty, Do I have to pay for the round trip? Do I need to write optoma address or the RMA's number will be enough?
Didn't RMA before (I'm not from US but my friend there have my projector) so any detail will be helpful
just send that email to your friend he might know what to do..

but you can find the details here http://www.optomausa.com/support/rma/.

You are done till step 3.. just need to do step 4.. shipping address is in the pdf file which they send you from step 3... yes place the print out the pdf file inside the box....

while shipping out it is on us.. but after repair optoma will pay for shipping and send it back to us..

hope that helps..
ameer likes this.

PSN ID: adnaanasiim
Trophy Card:

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Reply Digital Projectors - Under $3,000 USD MSRP

Tags
Optoma Hd131xe Dlp Projector 3d
Gear in this thread

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page