Optoma HD25e recommended settings? - AVS Forum
Forum Jump: 

post #1 of 2 Old 11-10-2013, 05:53 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Hi,

Does any one have calibration settings for the HD25e that I can use to get optimal picture (color/contrast etc.)

Also any tips of adjusting the focus on the projector? I can get it close but I always think it is not quite there.

thanks
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 2 Old 11-11-2013, 05:10 AM
AVS Special Member

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 17
Check the hd131xe thread....The hd25e is the same projector only with a black case and different factory picture presets (which you are about to change anyway). You will also find more info why you are possibly having a hard time focusing the unit many of these (including mine) have a defective lens that causes very soft focused corners.... optima will replace the lens for you if you contact them.... if you don't mind the black color you may want to consider exchanging your white hd25e for the black hd131xe and pocket the few hundreds dollars they charge for the white plastic case...(unless your not in the states as the original reason for the higher price was the hd25e included the ref emitter and glasses everywhere else but the states where they continue to charge the higher price but don't give you anything for it.)
Reply Digital Projectors - Under $3,000 USD MSRP

Tags
Optoma Hd25e 2800 Ansi Lumens 3d Home Theater Projector , Optoma Hd131xe Dlp Projector 3d
Gear in this thread

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page