Need help deciding on portable Projector at least 300 lumens - AVS Forum
Forum Jump: 

post #1 of 2 Old 12-10-2013, 09:48 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10

Hey guys new to the forum lots of great info on here thanks for all of it its helps alot . Been researching a few different pico or portable projectors. I mainly want to use for on the go movie viewing or picture viewing with friends and take advantage of the 3d as well. Ive been looking at the vivitek qumi q5, optoma ml500,aaxa led showtime, and the acer k 300. I also plan on getting the vip 3d  theatre converter or the 3d fury to be able to use the ps3 3d player. Which one should I got with or any other reccomendations. Oh yeah and since the ml500 doesnt have an audio out not crazy about that. Obviously looking for best picture quality and size Thanks for your help in advance+

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 2 Old 12-10-2013, 10:02 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
I don't know what your budget is. Look at VIEWSONIC PJD7820HD it is amazing. I bought it as a second projector for TV viewing for my High-End home theater. It's small size and the weight (under 5 lbs) make it very portable. Picutre quality is very good. I haven't tested 3D as I wans't interested. You can buy it under $700. There is a thread here at avs for you to research. God luck.
Note: It doesn't come with the lens cap so you have to be careful when transporting this projector.
Reply Digital Projectors - Under $3,000 USD MSRP

Tags
Vivitek Qumi Q5 500 Lumen Uxga Hd 720p Hdmi 3d Ready Pocket Dlp Projector With 4gb Memory Black , Optoma Ml500 Led Projector , Viewsonic Pjd7820hd Full Hd 1080p Projector
Gear in this thread - Ml500 by PriceGrabber.com

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page