post #91 of 92 Old 05-17-2014, 09:24 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 12

Bought from serendipity off amazon

"Thank you for contacting Secondipity.

Hi Keith,

Thank you for letting us know, we are glad to hear that it's working! We do apologize for the issue. If you have any additional trouble with the projector, please let us know. We will be more than willing to assist you.

Regards,
Secondipity"

just wanted to let everyone know how incredible their customer service is. they had already had a shipping label ready for me to ship the projector back and they didn't have a replacement at that moment but they did offer the newer version for an additional $120 as a replacement....

Just.... if you are going to buy off amazon........ this guys good.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #92 of 92 Old 05-17-2014, 09:25 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 12

Oh and I will have some high def shots later tonight.... my friend just invited me to go see godzilla..... sucks i cant use my projector!!!!

And this is my house. (Actual picture not a drawing) The pink projector is where I currently have it..... the green projector and the circle is where I'm pretty sure I'm going to put it. Because..... who likes pink projectors? Green is totally where its at.

The image from 12 feet away is pretty impressive.... but the throw online says it works best at 16.8 feet... and 16 feet away from that green square is that green circle.

I'm planning on making a little box like the one above.... something cheap cheap cheap..... stick a few computer fans in there.... or rig some sort of cooling setup..... I'm not sure thats later regardless.

Reply Digital Projectors - Under $3,000 USD MSRP
Gear in this thread

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page