1Likes
  • 1 Post By Ivwolfevi

post #1 of 2 Old 07-30-2014, 07:30 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 17 Post(s)
Liked: 1
Gotta love epson warranty

Back in October I purchased an epson 3010 from visions electronics and as of last night had used it everyday in our living room. The lamp had about 2600 hours on it. Well last night it cut out and the lamp light began to flash. I then shut it down and re seated the lamp a few times to no avail. After awesome dealings with epsons technical support they have a brand new projector coming to me in 2 days. I will say that this is why I buy projectors from them. I was blown away by the service unlike some tv manufacturers when I've had a problem. I will solely buy epsons from now on because of this. I decided to post this here since I've seen some people ask how good their warranty really is
old corps likes this.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 2 Old 07-30-2014, 08:09 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 34 Post(s)
Liked: 40
Yeah, they are great at supporting their product. I had a 3010 with a dust blob, and they sent out a replacement, no questions asked. I have an Optoma, and while I think the picture is better, I was (and still am) concerned if any trouble arises. One can debate picture quality or other product features/issues, but Epson's product support is unparalleled in the <$2,000 range.
Reply Digital Projectors - Under $3,000 USD MSRP