Looking for a decent used "bestbuy" projector - AVS Forum
Forum Jump: 

post #1 of 1 Old 11-14-2002, 02:51 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Hi guys!

I have been reading your posts for about a year now and I wanna jump on the band wagon.

I'am looking for a decent but used LCD projector below 1000us.

I know that for every kind of industry outhere, they are some known "bestbuys" that are produced on wich almost everybody seems to be agreeing with.

This is what I'am looking for. A projector that has made his proof has being reliable and offering great bangs for the buck!

As music is concern, I remember a while back purchasing my first integrated amplifier know to be a bestbuy when it came out, litterally decades ago. The NAD3020. That was seen by the majority as being as bestbuy.

So for projector, my purchase will be done on eB* and I'am being also very carefull of that too. I have been a member of since 1999, there.

So I have read about AE100 and LT150 being decent choices but I want something a little older then that...

Priority is noise, vga input (for pc that has a dvd s-video output from vga card) and reliability. Sure image is a factor! My room is avout 90% light controlled. All after that I can compromise on.

I'am reading some pretty good tought out advices in here so your my second home now and I totally rely on your guys. "You're the cream of the crop" ;)

So I would like to hear your recommendations in order of price range, please!

Regards,

intrust16
Closed Thread Digital Projectors - Under $3,000 USD MSRP

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page