HDMI Sync Issue with Panasonic AE8000u - AVS | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews
Baselworld is only a few weeks away. Getting the latest news is easy, Click Here for info on how to join the Watchuseek.com newsletter list. Follow our team for updates featuring event coverage, new product unveilings, watch industry news & more!

Forum Jump: 

Old Today, 01:34 PM - Thread Starter
Advanced Member

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 29 Post(s)
Liked: 161
HDMI Sync Issue with Panasonic AE8000u

At the same time I purchased my Panasonic AE8000u, I picked up an Onkyo TX-NR5008 receiver. When I first picked up the receiver, it was locking up on me so I sent it off to Onkyo to replace the HDMI board. Upon returning, that did not fix the locking up issue I was having so I took it to a local Authorized Onkyo Repair Center and they fixed the issue.

The new projector is working great but there are a lot of times when I turn on the Projector and Onkyo that I get a blank screen. I typically have to switch inputs on the Projector to get it to sync up. Any ideas what would cause this or better yet, how to fix it? How can I tell if it's the Onkyo or the Panny that's the issue?

Sponsored Links
Advertisement