Optoma UHD60/65 Owners Thread - Page 3 - AVS Forum | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews
Forum Jump: 
 700Likes
Reply
 
Thread Tools
post #61 of 1522 Old 06-28-2017, 03:23 AM
Newbie
 
rowan_u's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 4
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
Liked: 1
Anybody know if you can turn off image processing on the UHD65 to lower input lag?

Anybody know if you can turn off image processing on the UHD65 to lower input lag? Thanks!
rowan_u is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #62 of 1522 Old 06-28-2017, 03:27 AM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
Ruined's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Posts: 4,874
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1047 Post(s)
Liked: 444
Quote:
Originally Posted by rowan_u View Post
Anybody know if you can turn off image processing on the UHD65 to lower input lag? Thanks!
I was told no.

Uhd65 is 66ms and uhd60 is 33ms, even if you turn off processing on UHD65.
rowan_u likes this.
Ruined is offline  
post #63 of 1522 Old 06-28-2017, 03:27 AM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
TheBrandon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 1,351
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 386 Post(s)
Liked: 151
Quote:
Originally Posted by rowan_u View Post
Anybody know if you can turn off image processing on the UHD65 to lower input lag? Thanks!
Input lag is not defeatable on the UHD65 sadly. I really wish some folks would start posting pics, UHD60 is my only option due to input lag being lower and I'd love to see the two just for rough comparisons.
TheBrandon is offline  
 
post #64 of 1522 Old 06-28-2017, 03:53 AM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
Ruined's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Posts: 4,874
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1047 Post(s)
Liked: 444
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBrandon View Post
Input lag is not defeatable on the UHD65 sadly. I really wish some folks would start posting pics, UHD60 is my only option due to input lag being lower and I'd love to see the two just for rough comparisons.
I know it's probably not helpful to give you stats but based on color wheel swaps of yore I'd estimate based on Seegs UHD65 numbers that the uhd60 is around 1000:1 native contrast with half speed wheel meaning much more likely to see rainbow effect.

For games though neither of those disadvantages outweigh the much lower input lag. Those disadvantages are very significant for home theater however.

The Vivitek HK2288 might be the best do it all projector as it will likely exceed the UHD65 for home theater and has 50ms input lag which is still decent for games IMO, but of course is more expensive $3499 MSRP. I do very well in console multiplayer w/50ms input lag on my current projector.

The chances of learning anything from a photo are slim because it's very difficult to accurately capture projector output in a photo/video. The only real way to know is seeing it yourself.

If the UHD60 seems to best fit your budget and needs I'd just buy it with someplace that has a liberal return policy in case you don't like. For instance Amazon now has UHD60 for preorder and they have very liberal return policy.
TheBrandon likes this.

Last edited by Ruined; 06-28-2017 at 04:02 AM. Reason: The
Ruined is offline  
post #65 of 1522 Old 06-28-2017, 04:45 AM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
Frank714's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2014
Location: Berlin
Posts: 1,066
Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 696 Post(s)
Liked: 281
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruined View Post
The Vivitek HK2288 might be the best do it all projector as it will likely exceed the UHD65 for home theater and has 50ms input lag which is still decent for games IMO, but of course is more expensive $3499 MSRP
.
Speaking of the devil... - https://www.vivitekusa.com/productdetail/HK2288/ - while the other Vivitek projectors feature downloadable user manuals under "documents", we'll now find at least the 2017 product catalog for download featuring the (black) HK2288 and the (white) HK 2488 on the catalog's page # 35.

Apparently these feature the same Frame Interpolation as the Optoma UHD 65, called VividMotion (assuming that's Vivitek's designation for Pixelworks' outstanding Motion engine FI processor) and also doesn't have keystone corrections but here is a real bummer - no lens shift whatsoever! ("N/A" = not available).

So you'll have to hang the Vivitek 4K UHD projectors 15% above the top edge of your projection image.


And they put the "3D logo" there for all their home theater projectors, but we can safely assume that exclusively applies for the 1080p projectors H1188 and H5098.


Now, do Vivitek's UHD projectors Feature VividMotion or not????

"It is only about things that do not interest one that one can give a really unbiased opinion, which is no doubt the reason why an unbiased opinion is always absolutely valueless." Oscar Wilde

Last edited by Frank714; 06-28-2017 at 04:51 AM.
Frank714 is offline  
post #66 of 1522 Old 06-28-2017, 04:55 AM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
Ruined's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Posts: 4,874
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1047 Post(s)
Liked: 444
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frank714 View Post
Speaking of the devil... - [
Apparently these feature the same Frame Interpolation as the Optoma UHD 65, called VividMotion (assuming that's Vivitek's designation for Pixelworks' outstanding Motion engine FI processor) and also doesn't have keystone corrections but here is a real bummer - no lens shift whatsoever! ("N/A" = not available).

So you'll have to hang the Vivitek 4K UHD projectors 15% above the top edge of your projection image.
They are similar but different. Vivitek is Delta parent company while Optoma is Coretronics parent company. (big competitors, the two titans of DLP)

Also HK2288 has 5%-10% vertical shift and 0% horizontal per official spec sheet. Minimal but it's there.

Last edited by Ruined; 06-28-2017 at 04:58 AM.
Ruined is offline  
post #67 of 1522 Old 06-28-2017, 05:18 AM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
Frank714's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2014
Location: Berlin
Posts: 1,066
Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 696 Post(s)
Liked: 281
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruined View Post
Also HK2288 has 5%-10% vertical shift and 0% horizontal per official spec sheet. Minimal but it's there.

I don't know this "official spec sheet" but the specifications listing in their 2017 catalog is crystal clear: "Lens Shift range - N/A", "Offset - 115%"


I keep beating onto the same drum, I'd like to see and read the user manual, first.

"It is only about things that do not interest one that one can give a really unbiased opinion, which is no doubt the reason why an unbiased opinion is always absolutely valueless." Oscar Wilde
Frank714 is offline  
post #68 of 1522 Old 06-28-2017, 05:33 AM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
Ruined's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Posts: 4,874
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1047 Post(s)
Liked: 444
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frank714 View Post
I don't know this "official spec sheet" but the specifications listing in their 2017 catalog is crystal clear: "Lens Shift range - N/A", "Offset - 115%"


I keep beating onto the same drum, I'd like to see and read the user manual, first.
The vertical lens shift control is clearly labeled on the top of the HK2288 near the lens:
Https://vivitekusa.com/forcedown/?fi...e=hk2288_4.png
Again though it's only spec'd at 5%-10% vertical shift and no horizontal shift.

Last edited by Ruined; 06-28-2017 at 05:36 AM.
Ruined is offline  
post #69 of 1522 Old 06-28-2017, 05:40 AM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
Frank714's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2014
Location: Berlin
Posts: 1,066
Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 696 Post(s)
Liked: 281
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruined View Post
The vertical lens shift control is clearly labeled on the top of the HK2288 near the lens:
Https://vivitekusa.com/forcedown/?fi...e=hk2288_4.png
Again though it's only spec'd at 5%-10% vertical shift and no horizontal shift.

You are right, there's a lens shift control near the lens on the photo. But still, the HK2288 has to hang higher than the UHD 65 and since you can't reduce the offset to "0", the offset will increase as the distance between projection surface and screen gets larger.
TheBrandon likes this.

"It is only about things that do not interest one that one can give a really unbiased opinion, which is no doubt the reason why an unbiased opinion is always absolutely valueless." Oscar Wilde
Frank714 is offline  
post #70 of 1522 Old 06-28-2017, 07:36 AM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
TheBrandon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 1,351
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 386 Post(s)
Liked: 151
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruined View Post
They are similar but different. Vivitek is Delta parent company while Optoma is Coretronics parent company. (big competitors, the two titans of DLP)

Also HK2288 has 5%-10% vertical shift and 0% horizontal per official spec sheet. Minimal but it's there.
The big issue is the lens shift. If they launched a significantly better unit I'd be all over it @ $3500 but that lens shift... I see the current Optomas as filling a gap until laser honestly. I won't have it more than 2 years most likely. The majority of time in my theater room is PS4 Pro with some movies maybe 10% of the time at most. If the UHD60 is close to my Sony 40ES in black level and color this is a good stop gap for me personally and probably a lot of others.


Regarding the photos, I think it gives an ok idea myself. I say this because when I've taken photos of my current projected image they are pretty darn close if not extremely close to what I see in how I view them. Couldn't agree more though, yes they would be manipulated based on what your viewing them on, camera type, and what not but I can't imagine anyone here not wanting to see the picture these are throwing! . For my current car, I had never seen the AMG I was ordering in person. I must have looked at every picture and every video before I got it. Can't we obsess a little?
TheBrandon is offline  
post #71 of 1522 Old 06-28-2017, 08:29 AM
Member
 
davedude's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Posts: 46
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 32 Post(s)
Liked: 30
If my UHD 65 would just ship from PP I would be more than happy to do any testing and post photos/videos/results here. I already have upgraded my Windows 10 HTPC with a 1050 ti GFX card to handle HDMI 2.0b (HDR) in preparation At least my Pioneer LX-901 A/V Receiver arrives today so I can at least upgrade the sound system while I wait for the UHD 65 to ship.
TheBrandon likes this.
davedude is offline  
post #72 of 1522 Old 06-28-2017, 09:50 AM
Member
 
RoNNy379CH's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: switzerland
Posts: 119
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 85 Post(s)
Liked: 95
...mhh sit in the same boat.
My buddy receive my UHD65 last week from PP and will send it to me here in switzerland.
Cant wait to get the unit soooooon.
Turkisaad likes this.
RoNNy379CH is online now  
post #73 of 1522 Old 06-28-2017, 10:15 AM
Member
 
rkabir's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: Atlanta, GA
Posts: 147
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 65 Post(s)
Liked: 82
I will probably doing a calibration of my UHD65 today, after work, using ColorHCFR and my Colormunki Display.

I will post my results here.

Also if anyone wants me to pull up any 4K test patterns and take pictures, I will be happy to do so.
rkabir is offline  
post #74 of 1522 Old 06-28-2017, 10:18 AM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
Ruined's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Posts: 4,874
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1047 Post(s)
Liked: 444
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBrandon View Post
The big issue is the lens shift. If they launched a significantly better unit I'd be all over it @ $3500 but that lens shift... I see the current Optomas as filling a gap until laser honestly. I won't have it more than 2 years most likely. The majority of time in my theater room is PS4 Pro with some movies maybe 10% of the time at most. If the UHD60 is close to my Sony 40ES in black level and color this is a good stop gap for me personally and probably a lot of others.


Regarding the photos, I think it gives an ok idea myself. I say this because when I've taken photos of my current projected image they are pretty darn close if not extremely close to what I see in how I view them. Couldn't agree more though, yes they would be manipulated based on what your viewing them on, camera type, and what not but I can't imagine anyone here not wanting to see the picture these are throwing! . For my current car, I had never seen the AMG I was ordering in person. I must have looked at every picture and every video before I got it. Can't we obsess a little?
Based on past pjs and specs, vivitek likely will be significantly better in sharpness and contrast and input lag if you can place it w the minimal lens shift.

Laser will be here in 2 months, UHZ65 - but $5k
TheBrandon likes this.
Ruined is offline  
post #75 of 1522 Old 06-28-2017, 10:48 AM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
TheBrandon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 1,351
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 386 Post(s)
Liked: 151
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruined View Post
Based on past pjs and specs, vivitek likely will be significantly better in sharpness and contrast and input lag if you can place it w the minimal lens shift.

Laser will be here in 2 months, UHZ65 - but $5k
I know, so close! Then Cedia hits and there is the next wave!! Curious if the UHZ65 will meet the input lag requirements I need.
TheBrandon is offline  
post #76 of 1522 Old 06-28-2017, 10:50 AM
Newbie
 
Join Date: Jun 2017
Posts: 7
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
Liked: 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by BondDonBond View Post
Be real careful and look at the reviews on the Fiber cables. I noticed one I ordered and sent back did not work as advertised.
Thank you for the alert. I ordered the Slim Run AV HDR Cable for HDMI Enabled Device P/N: 21566 from Monoprice mentioned earlier on the thread. I hope this wasn't it.
IAmtheWAF is offline  
post #77 of 1522 Old 06-28-2017, 10:52 AM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
Ruined's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Posts: 4,874
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1047 Post(s)
Liked: 444
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBrandon View Post
I know, so close! Then Cedia hits and there is the next wave!! Curious if the UHZ65 will meet the input lag requirements I need.
I would expect the UHZ65 to be identical to UHD65 in input lag at best, might be a bit worse.

I'm thinking HK2288 will be best HT/gaming compromise.

Last edited by Ruined; 06-28-2017 at 11:13 AM.
Ruined is offline  
post #78 of 1522 Old 06-28-2017, 11:21 AM
 
RLBURNSIDE's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 3,901
Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2012 Post(s)
Liked: 1394
Quote:
Originally Posted by rkabir View Post
I will probably doing a calibration of my UHD65 today, after work, using ColorHCFR and my Colormunki Display.

I will post my results here.

Also if anyone wants me to pull up any 4K test patterns and take pictures, I will be happy to do so.
That would be super helpful, I'd love to see what a PC windows desktop (both zoomed out and up close) looks like in 4K60 444 (8-bit, so SDR). HDR I'll reserve for games / movies but who knows, maybe 420 is sharp enough /w DPI scaling on so it might be decent enough to use HDR10 all the time instead of switching between SDR and HDR modes. Or perhaps the built-in SDR-to-HDR conversion is decent enough too.

I wonder if it reduces 8-bit banding artifacts while doing so. That would represent a huge instantaneous quality upgrade for basically every TV show, movie, videogame out there. The quality of the chroma upscaling filter matters a lot for sharpness too, so a comparison between SDR (with or without SDR-to-HDR activated) and HDR10 at 4K60 on windows desktop would be nice. Chroma upscaling is a hot topic for UHD Bluray players but for PC gaming we're stuck with 420 or 422 for HDR10. (quick question, can you use YCbCr 422 for HDR10? or just 420. The manual suggests only 420 but 422 would be a tad sharper).

I'm also curious about the actual % for WCG coverage, like does it do anywhere near 100% of DCI P3?
RLBURNSIDE is offline  
post #79 of 1522 Old 06-28-2017, 11:25 AM
Member
 
rkabir's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: Atlanta, GA
Posts: 147
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 65 Post(s)
Liked: 82
Quote:
Originally Posted by RLBURNSIDE View Post
quick question, can you use YCbCr 422 for HDR10? or just 420. The manual suggests only 420 but 422 would be a tad sharper
I can do 4K/24Hz 4:4:4 with HDR10 10bit BT2020 from my Shield TV and Samsung 4K player. For 4K60Hz I can only do 4:2:0 with HDR 10bit
rkabir is offline  
post #80 of 1522 Old 06-28-2017, 01:01 PM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2016
Posts: 335
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 165 Post(s)
Liked: 114
love my UHD60. I saw some amazon HDR 4k video of Grand Tour; looked excellent. The projector picked up the HDR signal.

has anyone played around much with SDR->HDR options with SDR content? Whenever i try it; the image looks too crazy/wild. I go back to normal SDR.
Are there some settings you could share? Thank you!
am2model3 is offline  
post #81 of 1522 Old 06-28-2017, 01:09 PM - Thread Starter
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Location: US
Posts: 384
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 234 Post(s)
Liked: 178
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruined View Post
I would expect the UHZ65 to be identical to UHD65 in input lag at best, might be a bit worse.

I'm thinking HK2288 will be best HT/gaming compromise.
If input lag is a big issue I personally would wait until late fall. You know these guys are going to have to get the 18gb low input lag 4K down and I think they will be coming out like mad after they see how the Optoma and Epson are selling. Input lag was no biggie for me, 80% of what we do is watch movies so I pulled the trigger on the 65.

Home Theater: Optoma UHD65, B&W 802 Nautilus, HTM1, 4-B&W 805's for surround, 4-Martin Logan 22's ceiling speakers ATMOS, 2- 18" Velodyn Subs, Marantz 8802A, MacIntosh 8207 AMP and Proceed AMP 5, Oppo 203, XBox One
BondDonBond is offline  
post #82 of 1522 Old 06-28-2017, 01:51 PM
Member
 
rkabir's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: Atlanta, GA
Posts: 147
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 65 Post(s)
Liked: 82
Quote:
Originally Posted by am2model3 View Post
love my UHD60. I saw some amazon HDR 4k video of Grand Tour; looked excellent. The projector picked up the HDR signal.

has anyone played around much with SDR->HDR options with SDR content? Whenever i try it; the image looks too crazy/wild. I go back to normal SDR.
Are there some settings you could share? Thank you!
Exact same issue with SDR-HDR for me, the color saturation goes up way too high and the image looks crazy. Not worth it.
rkabir is offline  
post #83 of 1522 Old 06-28-2017, 02:07 PM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
Ruined's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Posts: 4,874
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1047 Post(s)
Liked: 444
Quote:
Originally Posted by rkabir View Post
Exact same issue with SDR-HDR for me, the color saturation goes up way too high and the image looks crazy. Not worth it.
Think that is more of a gimmick to have fun with now and then like 2d to 3d more than anything else.
Ruined is offline  
post #84 of 1522 Old 06-28-2017, 03:45 PM
Member
 
ps2br's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 24
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 17 Post(s)
Liked: 16
Guys, please post pictures.
RLBURNSIDE and TheBrandon like this.
ps2br is offline  
post #85 of 1522 Old 06-28-2017, 09:15 PM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2016
Posts: 335
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 165 Post(s)
Liked: 114
If we post a pic of sdr-hdr, it might hurt your eyes! Lol
am2model3 is offline  
post #86 of 1522 Old 06-28-2017, 09:59 PM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
dreamer's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2000
Location: Walnut, CA, USA
Posts: 3,298
Mentioned: 25 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1070 Post(s)
Liked: 322
Quote:
Originally Posted by rkabir View Post
Exact same issue with SDR-HDR for me, the color saturation goes up way too high and the image looks crazy. Not worth it.
Did you recalibrate after turning on SDR-HDR ? Are there separate user profiles and is conversion one of those settings saved with a profile ?

*********************
Kirk Ellis
BenQ W1070 VuTec 122" Screen
Harmon Kardon AVR 247 Parasound L&R Amp
Psycoustic Mark III L&R Towers, Boston Center
Energy Take 5 Surrounds, HSU Research Sub
dreamer is offline  
post #87 of 1522 Old 06-29-2017, 03:21 AM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
TheBrandon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 1,351
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 386 Post(s)
Liked: 151
I didnt understand a lick of that but some footage...
Troy LaMont likes this.
TheBrandon is offline  
post #88 of 1522 Old 06-29-2017, 03:27 AM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
TheBrandon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 1,351
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 386 Post(s)
Liked: 151
Hold on to your tits, theres more!
TheBrandon is offline  
post #89 of 1522 Old 06-29-2017, 04:03 AM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
Frank714's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2014
Location: Berlin
Posts: 1,066
Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 696 Post(s)
Liked: 281
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBrandon View Post
I didnt understand a lick of that but some footage...
...showing they had to tilt the UHD 60 as otherwise picture would have been higher than their screen.

No offense, but I think full screen photos or images will not be a reliable indicator for quality. Better to have closeup images and A-B comparisons, i.e. UHD Blu-ray vs. standard Blu-ray. Better still to have another projector image for comparison.

"It is only about things that do not interest one that one can give a really unbiased opinion, which is no doubt the reason why an unbiased opinion is always absolutely valueless." Oscar Wilde
Frank714 is offline  
post #90 of 1522 Old 06-29-2017, 04:50 AM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
TheBrandon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 1,351
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 386 Post(s)
Liked: 151
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frank714 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBrandon View Post
I didnt understand a lick of that but some footage...
...showing they had to tilt the UHD 60 as otherwise picture would have been higher than their screen.

No offense, but I think full screen photos or images will not be a reliable indicator for quality. Better to have closeup images and A-B comparisons, i.e. UHD Blu-ray vs. standard Blu-ray. Better still to have another projector image for comparison.
No offense taken, feel free to close your eyes and not judge when these get posted. . The tilt made me chuckle a bit as I thought I had read it could void warranty if it wasn't level but I'd have to look through the manual again.
TheBrandon is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply Digital Projectors - Under $3,000 USD MSRP

Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page


Forum Jump: 

Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off