[SOLVED] Help With Firmware for Kworld-115 - AVS Forum
Forum Jump: 

post #1 of 132 Old 07-19-2008, 08:04 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Could someone please explain in relative plain english the instructions for getting this firmware file and making it work? I have tried per the authors instructions but I'm have some trouble understanding some of the commands.

http://www.mythtv.org/wiki/index.php/Kworld_ATSC_110

Thanks.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 132 Old 07-19-2008, 09:32 PM
AVS Special Member

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
Liked: 14
what distro are you using? And kernel version? The instructions actually would vary a bit distro to distro. In ubuntu you'd want to do something like:

Code:
sudo apt-get install linux-source
cd /usr/src
sudo tar xvjf linux-source-[INSERT YOUR KERNEL VERSION HERE].tar.bz2
cd linux-source-[INSERT KERNEL VERSION]/Documentation/dvb
sudo perl get_dvb_firmware nxt2004
sudo cp dvb-fe-nxt2004.fw /lib/firmware/
For instance, I'm running kernel version 2.6.24 on hardy:

Code:
sudo apt-get install linux-source
cd /usr/src
sudo tar xvjf linux-source-2.6.24.tar.bz2
cd linux-source-2.6.24/Documentation/dvb
sudo perl get_dvb_firmware nxt2004
sudo cp dvb-fe-nxt2004.fw /lib/firmware/
These commands install the linux kernel source, then you uncompress it, cd into the directory that contains the script to download the firmware and then copy it into the firmware directory.

Hope that helps.
post #3 of 132 Old 07-20-2008, 07:41 AM
Rgb
AVS Special Member

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
Liked: 18
I agree that the mythtv.org procedure is a tad overly complicated. I have no idea why you'd need to get the linux source to download and extract a driver firmware file. Also, the script below calls perl for you.

See a more direct, simpler procedure at

http://www.avsforum.com/avs-vb/showthread.php?t=1026827

in the first post.

In plain English, the procedure I posted there simply downloads this script (a text file with terminal commands you can execute like a program, like a classic DOS *.bat file. though this particular script looks like an interpreted language script for Perl, analogous to a classic BASIC interpreted language text file):

https://help.ubuntu.com/community/My...t_dvb_firmware

This command simply changes the file attribute flag so you can run it (x = executable). Chmod is just a terminal command version of right clicking a file in Win Explorer and clicking "Properties" then clicking File Attribute check boxes (i.e. the "+" in "+x") like "Hidden", "Read Only", etc.

chmod +x get_dvb_firmware

This command runs the script file

./get_dvb_firmware nxt2004

which simply downloads the Kworld driver zip file and then extracts the firmware file *.fw contained in the zip. You need unzip installed before running the script.

Then copy the *.fw file extracted to /lib/firmware/$kernel_version

sudo cp *.fw /lib/firmware/$kernel_version

where $kernel_version is different for everyone, i.e. 2.6.17 or 2.6.20, etc

You need to add sudo to the cp command because the /lib /... directory is a protected system directory. If it wasn't a system owned (root) directory, you wouldn't need the "sudo".

You could drag and drop the *.fw file into the /lib/... directory just like dragging a dropping a *.dll into C:\\Windows\\System, but most Linux file managers don't easily allow you to drag/drop as root (sudo), though the latest Mint 5.x has the capability to allow root file operations in the GUI file manager with a right click (prompting for the password, of course), I believe.
post #4 of 132 Old 07-20-2008, 09:38 AM - Thread Starter

Thanks guys for the detailed explanations. I was able to get the firmware to the correct location (/lib/firmware/2.6.24-19-generic). When I edited my modules file, the 'saa7134' entry was not there according to the instructions. I went ahead and added it, is this okay?

Somebody in this forum recommended this tuner card for my new build. Who is successfully using this card and did you have to jump through all these hoops? If I can't get any audio from this card by the end of the day, I am going to see if I can exchange them for something else. What cards should I look at getting?

Thanks again. I would not have made it this far into this project without all the knowledgeable people who post here.
post #5 of 132 Old 07-20-2008, 10:19 AM
AVS Special Member

are you using this card for digital or analog recordings? Yep, adding the saa7134 entry should be fine. It may actually be loaded somewhere else (/etc/modules isn't the only place modules are loaded). The problems with the instructions are they are not distro specific... things are in different places on different distros...

I have 3 kworld 110s and an Avermedia A180 (pretty much the same but without an analog tuner). I only currently use them for digital recordings, and all I had to do was load the firmware and then they worked. I have used them for analog recordings, and that took a little messing around to get the audio working. I've had mine in pretty consistent use for around 2 years now. I have other digital/analog tuners and there really is no difference in myth setup for them other than loading the firmware and which module needs to be loaded.

I have a dvico fusion 5 rt lite. I've also owned a pchdtv 5500. In edgy the only thing I had to do was load the proper module for digital recordings. I don't even think you have to do that in hardy. But the only difference between setting that one up and setting up the kworld was that I had to run those commands to load the firmware (just once). the rest of the setup was pretty much the same for digital recordings. Analog was a little different in all of their cases, but none was easier than another - just different.

What problems are you having with sound? Are having problems with digital or analog sound capture?
post #6 of 132 Old 07-20-2008, 12:26 PM - Thread Starter

I have 2 of these cards. At the moment I only have one installed. I have the one installed set up as an analog tuner. I will use the other card for digital capture.

Can you please give me specific instructions for all of the Myth settings for this card?

I believe my sound problems are much deeper than just Myth. Right now I cannot get any sound from the system. I have a Gigabyte mobo with onboard sound. The specs list the sound as Realtek ALC883, but when I use lspci it is listed as 00:06.1 Audio device: nVidia Corporation MCP55 High Definition Audio (rev a2). Mythbuntu sound mixer shows Nvidia HDA & SAA7134. In the system settings/sound I have it set for ALSA.

I am running Mythbuntu 8.04.1 with the Kubuntu desktop.
post #7 of 132 Old 07-20-2008, 02:17 PM - Thread Starter

Update:

In my frontend log file I see this error numerous times:

2008-07-20 16:57:11.656 Error opening audio device (/dev/dsp1), the error was: Invalid argument

In the instuctions from above this is what I was to set the card for. Does this help?

My error here. That was for the backend setup. The above error is from having dsp1 set in the frontend. I changed this to ALSA-Default and I now have sound but it sounds like Alvin & The Chipmunks. My frontend log now reports:

2008-07-20 17:25:21.850 NVP: prebuffering pause
2008-07-20 17:25:21.851 WriteAudio: buffer underrun
post #8 of 132 Old 07-20-2008, 05:17 PM - Thread Starter

The solution for my audio problems can be found here:

http://ubuntuforums.org/showthread.p...=1#post5426127

Now to try to get the second Kworld-115 working for my digital stations and the Firewire from the cable box.
post #9 of 132 Old 07-21-2008, 06:17 AM
Rgb
AVS Special Member

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
Liked: 18
post #10 of 132 Old 07-21-2008, 07:24 AM
AVS Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by kwisher View Post

The solution for my audio problems can be found here:

http://ubuntuforums.org/showthread.p...=1#post5426127

Now to try to get the second Kworld-115 working for my digital stations and the Firewire from the cable box.

Glad you got it all figured out. I remember having to do that and unmute a couple of things in alsamixer to get analog sound working on all of my software decoding cards.

I've done the firewire tuning and the digital, so feel free to ask questions. the ubuntu guide for firewire tuning is really good, however...
post #11 of 132 Old 07-21-2008, 07:46 AM - Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by newlinux View Post

Glad you got it all figured out. I remember having to do that and unmute a couple of things in alsamixer to get analog sound working on all of my software decoding cards.

I've done the firewire tuning and the digital, so feel free to ask questions. the ubuntu guide for firewire tuning is really good, however...

Can you provide the link for the Firewire tuning? I'm not sure my STB has the Firewire ports open. How can I be sure?

I also could not get the second Kworld-115 setup as a separate tuner to where I had all the analog channels and the digital channels at the same time.

So right now I have them both setup as analog so that I can record and watch at the same time. Will I have to install another dual tuner card to be able to do the same thing?
post #12 of 132 Old 07-21-2008, 08:42 AM
AVS Special Member

Quote:

Can you provide the link for the Firewire tuning? I'm not sure my STB has the Firewire ports open. How can I be sure?

I also could not get the second Kworld-115 setup as a separate tuner to where I had all the analog channels and the digital channels at the same time.

So right now I have them both setup as analog so that I can record and watch at the same time. Will I have to install another dual tuner card to be able to do the same thing?

https://help.ubuntu.com/community/MythTV_Firewire

Although looking at it, it looks like a lot of the steps are built in to .21 (I'm still on .20.2 for my production system). I used to use plugreport to test the box's firewire connection, but I don't know if that is still relevent in .21.

https://help.ubuntu.com/community/My...irewire/scanfw is a useful tool for checking the status of firewire for motorola boxes (apparently scientific american is coming soon).

Are you saying you couldn't get a single card setup as a doing both digital and analog without conflict or that you couldn't setup 1 card as digital and one as analog? I think you mean the former, just making sure. I had to directly modify the database to get this to work in .20.2, but until I'm running .21 I can't say for sure exactly how to do it in .21.

I think .21 simplifies it by allowing you to create "Input Groups" for separate inputs that controls what inputs can be used at the same time. should be in the backend setup somewhere under input connections. I think if you put two inputs in the same input group they can't be used at the same time. This replaces the analog options feature I believe... So you take your 1st Kworld and set it up as DVB card and then setup a separate input on the same card as V4L and then put those two in the same input group. Then you would do the same for your second card. I think this is how the input groups functionality works.

I'll know a lot more about the setup in .21 in the next month. I'm building two new machines (all the parts will be here this week, so I'll build and configure as time permits) that will use a dvico fusion 5 RT lite tuner, and Avermedia A180 tuner and an Kworld ATSC 110 tuner that will be on hardy so I'll be attempting to do all these things again from scratch in an updated machine (will these won't have firewire capture).
post #13 of 132 Old 07-21-2008, 09:11 AM - Thread Starter

Quote:

Are you saying you couldn't get a single card setup as a doing both digital and analog without conflict or that you couldn't setup 1 card as digital and one as analog? I think you mean the former, just making sure. I had to directly modify the database to get this to work in .20.2, but until I'm running .21 I can't say for sure exactly how to do it in .21.

Yes, I mean the former. Does this mean I need to have four separate feeds into the 2 cards?

Thanks for your help. I will do some more research into assigning different input groups.
post #14 of 132 Old 07-21-2008, 09:54 AM
AVS Special Member

Quote:

Yes, I mean the former. Does this mean I need to have four separate feeds into the 2 cards?

Thanks for your help. I will do some more research into assigning different input groups.

If it works like my current system you shouldn't. For me the cable NTSC input and QAM inputs are the same on the card, and ATSC OTA is the other input. so I just have one line going into my Kworld Card that tunes both analog and digital cable. So if tuner assignment holds true when I do my new build (and looking at the wiki apparently different versions of drivers assign the inputs to different things). I would just need one line into my kworld card to set it up as having non-conflicting analog/digital capability.
post #15 of 132 Old 07-21-2008, 04:56 PM - Thread Starter

Quote:

If it works like my current system you shouldn't. For me the cable NTSC input and QAM inputs are the same on the card, and ATSC OTA is the other input. so I just have one line going into my Kworld Card that tunes both analog and digital cable. So if tuner assignment holds true when I do my new build (and looking at the wiki apparently different versions of drivers assign the inputs to different things). I would just need one line into my kworld card to set it up as having non-conflicting analog/digital capability.

Is there a link to where to find instuctions to setup my card correctly? Sorry if it seems I ask a lot of basic questions but this is my first Myth system.
post #16 of 132 Old 07-21-2008, 05:10 PM
AVS Special Member

Quote:

Is there a link to where to find instuctions to setup my card correctly? Sorry if it seems I ask a lot of basic questions but this is my first Myth system.

I don't know any links for this card specific to analog/digital setup in .21 Did you look into the input groups? Sounds like you have your drivers and everything else setup already, you just need to configure myth.
post #17 of 132 Old 07-21-2008, 05:55 PM - Thread Starter

Is it possible to do screen captures while in the Myth setup menus? If so, can someone tell me how?
post #18 of 132 Old 07-21-2008, 06:49 PM

I also have firewire working in 0.21. Let us know where you are.

For screen capture, you can use KSnapshot.
post #19 of 132 Old 07-21-2008, 06:57 PM - Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by mythmaster View Post

I also have firewire working in 0.21. Let us know where you are.

For screen capture, you can use KSnapshot.

Did you mean where I am located? North Central Indiana
post #20 of 132 Old 07-21-2008, 08:06 PM - Thread Starter

Is the info here http://www.knoppmythwiki.org/index.p...kworld115HowTo relevent to my setup? I cannot figure out how to setup this card as a dual tuner.
post #21 of 132 Old 07-22-2008, 06:24 AM
AVS Special Member

Quote:

Is the info here http://www.knoppmythwiki.org/index.p...kworld115HowTo relevent to my setup? I cannot figure out how to setup this card as a dual tuner.

That's pretty much what I did in .20.2, but I don't think that's how you do it in .21. I think you use input groups in .21. I don't think the database has a parentid field in ..21. Have you tried using the input groups section in mythtv-setup?
post #22 of 132 Old 07-22-2008, 06:59 AM - Thread Starter

Quote:

That's pretty much what I did in .20.2, but I don't think that's how you do it in .21. I think you use input groups in .21. I don't think the database has a parentid field in ..21. Have you tried using the input groups section in mythtv-setup?

I looked at it in the Myth setup screen but there is no clear explanation on exactly what these groups do or how they are linked to the card inputs.
post #23 of 132 Old 07-22-2008, 07:41 AM
AVS Special Member

Quote:

I looked at it in the Myth setup screen but there is no clear explanation on exactly what these groups do or how they are linked to the card inputs.

I believe the explanation is what I wrote earlier, but I'll try to be more clear on their use.

I'm pretty sure the point of input groups is to make to inputs mutual exclusive. If one of the inputs in an input group is being used, the other one can't be used and vice versa. So you create an input group and link the appropriate inputs to the same input group.

In the Kworld's case:
After creating the digital (DVB) and analog (V4L) inputs on your first kworld card (and verifying they are each working separately and since you have 2 kworld cards and making sure these are the inputs associated with the same kworld card. They should also have different channel lineups since they tune different stations), just go to their input connection pages (one of the pages should allow creation and assignment of input groups) and assign both the DVB and v4L inputs you created for the same kworld card to the same input group... This is exactly what you want, since the card isn't really a dual tuner and can only use the analog or digital but not both at the same time. If they are in the same input group they can't conflict because myth won't allow two input in the same input group to be used at the same time.

I hope this helps. You should at least play with the input groups, because this is what you are going to need configure to make sure your digital and analog sides of your kworld card don't conflict.
post #24 of 132 Old 07-22-2008, 09:08 AM - Thread Starter

Quote:

I believe the explanation is what I wrote earlier, but I'll try to be more clear on their use.

I'm pretty sure the point of input groups is to make to inputs mutual exclusive. If one of the inputs in an input group is being used, the other one can't be used and vice versa. So you create an input group and link the appropriate inputs to the same input group.

In the Kworld's case:
After creating the digital (DVB) and analog (V4L) inputs on your first kworld card (and verifying they are each working separately and since you have 2 kworld cards and making sure these are the inputs associated with the same kworld card. They should also have different channel lineups since they tune different stations), just go to their input connection pages (one of the pages should allow creation and assignment of input groups) and assign both the DVB and v4L inputs you created for the same kworld card to the same input group... This is exactly what you want, since the card isn't really a dual tuner and can only use the analog or digital but not both at the same time. If they are in the same input group they can't conflict because myth won't allow two input in the same input group to be used at the same time.

I hope this helps. You should at least play with the input groups, because this is what you are going to need configure to make sure your digital and analog sides of your kworld card don't conflict.

Last night I could never get the cards recognized as a DVB device. Any insights on this issue?
post #25 of 132 Old 07-22-2008, 09:48 AM
AVS Special Member

When you say "recognized" what do you mean? It won't necessarily give you the proper name of the card, it will probably give you a set of names, or the driver/firmware name (nxt2004). I think for me on .20.2 the frontend id was: Nextwave NXT200X VSB/QAM. Did it give you an error? Have you confirmed the firmware is loaded properly? It would help if you gave us more of what went wrong. If the firmware is loaded properly, you should just have to set the card type as DVB.
post #26 of 132 Old 07-22-2008, 10:18 AM - Thread Starter

Quote:

When you say "recognized" what do you mean? It won't necessarily give you the proper name of the card, it will probably give you a set of names, or the driver/firmware name (nxt2004). I think for me on .20.2 the frontend id was: Nextwave NXT200X VSB/QAM. Did it give you an error? Have you confirmed the firmware is loaded properly? It would help if you gave us more of what went wrong. If the firmware is loaded properly, you should just have to set the card type as DVB.

When I went to the Inputs menu it said "could not get input from DVB:0". The type of card shown for DVB device was Air2PC.

This is making me wonder if I have the firmware/driver properly configured???
post #27 of 132 Old 07-22-2008, 12:00 PM
AVS Special Member

Let's check your driver/firmware status and see if the device is registering properly.
Can you post the output of :
Code:
dmesg | grep -i saa713
and

Code:
 dmesg | grep -i nxt200
post #28 of 132 Old 07-22-2008, 12:09 PM - Thread Starter

Quote:

Let's check your driver/firmware status and see if the device is registering properly.
Can you post the output of :
Code:
dmesg | grep -i saa713
and

Code:
 dmesg | grep -i nxt200

What is the saa713? that doesn't look familiar in all my searching. I will have to post back with my results later tonight after 8 pm est.
post #29 of 132 Old 07-22-2008, 01:08 PM
AVS Special Member

Quote:

What is the saa713? that doesn't look familiar in all my searching. I will have to post back with my results later tonight after 8 pm est.

nxt2004 is the name of the frontend chipset (and the name of the firmware to use it)
saa713 is the prefix to the bridge interface on the card (saa7133/saa7135) . You can run
Code:
lspci -v
to see that both cards are at least detected and you'll see the saa7133/saa7135...

I left off the last digit of both because I want to see lines with nxt200x and nxt2004 and saa7133 and saa7134.
post #30 of 132 Old 07-22-2008, 05:08 PM - Thread Starter

output from: dmesg | grep -i saa713

Code:
[   43.226552] saa7130/34: v4l2 driver version 0.2.14 loaded
[   43.226852] saa7133[0]: found at 0000:01:07.0, rev: 209, irq: 21, latency: 32, mmio: 0xfb006000
[   43.226856] saa7133[0]: subsystem: 17de:7352, board: Kworld ATSC110/115 [card=90,autodetected]
[   43.226862] saa7133[0]: board init: gpio is 100
[   43.361427] saa7133[0]: i2c eeprom 00: de 17 52 73 ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff
[   43.361434] saa7133[0]: i2c eeprom 10: ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff
[   43.361439] saa7133[0]: i2c eeprom 20: ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff
[   43.361443] saa7133[0]: i2c eeprom 30: ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff
[   43.361448] saa7133[0]: i2c eeprom 40: ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff
[   43.361452] saa7133[0]: i2c eeprom 50: ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff
[   43.361457] saa7133[0]: i2c eeprom 60: ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff
[   43.361461] saa7133[0]: i2c eeprom 70: ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff
[   43.820340] tuner 2-0061: chip found @ 0xc2 (saa7133[0])
[   43.903603] saa7133[0]: registered device video0 [v4l2]
[   43.903617] saa7133[0]: registered device vbi0
[   43.903956] saa7133[1]: found at 0000:01:08.0, rev: 209, irq: 22, latency: 32, mmio: 0xfb004000
[   43.903960] saa7133[1]: subsystem: 17de:7352, board: Kworld ATSC110/115 [card=90,autodetected]
[   43.903971] saa7133[1]: board init: gpio is 100
[   44.043815] saa7133[1]: i2c eeprom 00: de 17 52 73 ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff
[   44.043823] saa7133[1]: i2c eeprom 10: ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff
[   44.043827] saa7133[1]: i2c eeprom 20: ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff
[   44.043832] saa7133[1]: i2c eeprom 30: ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff
[   44.043837] saa7133[1]: i2c eeprom 40: ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff
[   44.043841] saa7133[1]: i2c eeprom 50: ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff
[   44.043845] saa7133[1]: i2c eeprom 60: ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff
[   44.043850] saa7133[1]: i2c eeprom 70: ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff
[   44.949401] saa7133[1]: registered device video1 [v4l2]
[   44.949414] saa7133[1]: registered device vbi1
[   45.124707] saa7134 ALSA driver for DMA sound loaded
[   45.124729] saa7133[0]/alsa: saa7133[0] at 0xfb006000 irq 21 registered as card -2
[   45.124911] saa7133[1]/alsa: saa7133[1] at 0xfb004000 irq 22 registered as card -1
[   45.303059] DVB: registering new adapter (saa7133[0])
[   48.680085] DVB: registering new adapter (saa7133[1])
output from: dmesg | grep -i nxt200

Code:
[   45.280878] nxt200x: NXT2004 Detected
[   45.303063] DVB: registering frontend 0 (Nextwave NXT200X VSB/QAM frontend)...
[   45.308822] nxt2004: Waiting for firmware upload (dvb-fe-nxt2004.fw)...
[   45.331918] nxt2004: Waiting for firmware upload(2)...
[   46.885083] nxt2004: Firmware upload complete
[   48.680063] nxt200x: NXT2004 Detected
[   48.680088] DVB: registering frontend 1 (Nextwave NXT200X VSB/QAM frontend)...
[   48.689043] nxt2004: Waiting for firmware upload (dvb-fe-nxt2004.fw)...
[   48.690406] nxt2004: Waiting for firmware upload(2)...
[   50.228604] nxt2004: Firmware upload complete
output from: lspci -v

Code:
00:00.0 RAM memory: nVidia Corporation MCP55 Memory Controller (rev a2)
        Subsystem: Giga-byte Technology Unknown device 5001
        Flags: bus master, 66MHz, fast devsel, latency 0
        Capabilities: 

00:01.0 ISA bridge: nVidia Corporation MCP55 LPC Bridge (rev a3)
        Subsystem: Giga-byte Technology Unknown device 0c11

00:01.1 SMBus: nVidia Corporation MCP55 SMBus (rev a3)
        Subsystem: Giga-byte Technology Unknown device 0c11
        Flags: 66MHz, fast devsel, IRQ 11
        I/O ports at e800 [size=64]
        I/O ports at 1c00 [size=64]
        I/O ports at 1c80 [size=64]
        Capabilities: 

00:02.0 USB Controller: nVidia Corporation MCP55 USB Controller (rev a1) (prog-if 10 [OHCI])
        Subsystem: Giga-byte Technology Unknown device 5004
        Flags: bus master, 66MHz, fast devsel, latency 0, IRQ 16
        Memory at fb105000 (32-bit, non-prefetchable) [size=4K]
        Capabilities: 

00:02.1 USB Controller: nVidia Corporation MCP55 USB Controller (rev a2) (prog-if 20 [EHCI])
        Subsystem: Giga-byte Technology Unknown device 5004
        Flags: bus master, 66MHz, fast devsel, latency 0, IRQ 17
        Memory at fb106000 (32-bit, non-prefetchable) [size=256]
        Capabilities: 

00:04.0 IDE interface: nVidia Corporation MCP55 IDE (rev a1) (prog-if 8a [Master SecP PriP])
        Subsystem: Unknown device f458:5002
        [virtual] Memory at 000001f0 (32-bit, non-prefetchable) [disabled] [size=8]
        [virtual] Memory at 000003f0 (type 3, non-prefetchable) [disabled] [size=1]
        [virtual] Memory at 00000170 (32-bit, non-prefetchable) [disabled] [size=8]
        [virtual] Memory at 00000370 (type 3, non-prefetchable) [disabled] [size=1]
        I/O ports at f000 [size=16]
        Capabilities: 

00:05.0 IDE interface: nVidia Corporation MCP55 SATA Controller (rev a3) (prog-if 85 [Master SecO PriO])
        Subsystem: Giga-byte Technology Unknown device b002
        Flags: bus master, 66MHz, fast devsel, latency 0, IRQ 18
        I/O ports at a800 [size=8]
        I/O ports at ac00 [size=4]
        I/O ports at b000 [size=8]
        I/O ports at b400 [size=4]
        I/O ports at b800 [size=16]
        Memory at fb10a000 (32-bit, non-prefetchable) [size=4K]
        Capabilities: 

00:05.1 IDE interface: nVidia Corporation MCP55 SATA Controller (rev a3) (prog-if 85 [Master SecO PriO])
        Flags: bus master, 66MHz, fast devsel, latency 0, IRQ 19
        I/O ports at bc00 [size=8]
        I/O ports at c000 [size=4]
        I/O ports at c400 [size=8]
        I/O ports at c800 [size=4]
        I/O ports at cc00 [size=16]
        Memory at fb10b000 (32-bit, non-prefetchable) [size=4K]
        Capabilities: 

00:05.2 IDE interface: nVidia Corporation MCP55 SATA Controller (rev a3) (prog-if 85 [Master SecO PriO])
        Flags: bus master, 66MHz, fast devsel, latency 0, IRQ 16
        I/O ports at d000 [size=8]
        I/O ports at d400 [size=4]
        I/O ports at d800 [size=8]
        I/O ports at dc00 [size=4]
        I/O ports at e000 [size=16]
        Memory at fb104000 (32-bit, non-prefetchable) [size=4K]
        Capabilities: 

00:06.0 PCI bridge: nVidia Corporation MCP55 PCI bridge (rev a2) (prog-if 01 [Subtractive decode])
        Bus: primary=00, secondary=01, subordinate=01, sec-latency=32
        Memory behind bridge: fb000000-fb0fffff
        Capabilities: 

00:06.1 Audio device: nVidia Corporation MCP55 High Definition Audio (rev a2)
        Subsystem: Giga-byte Technology Unknown device a002
        Flags: bus master, 66MHz, fast devsel, latency 0, IRQ 18
        Memory at fb100000 (32-bit, non-prefetchable) [size=16K]
        Capabilities: 

00:08.0 Bridge: nVidia Corporation MCP55 Ethernet (rev a3)
        Subsystem: Giga-byte Technology Unknown device e000
        Flags: bus master, 66MHz, fast devsel, latency 0, IRQ 222
        Memory at fb107000 (32-bit, non-prefetchable) [size=4K]
        I/O ports at e400 [size=8]
        Memory at fb108000 (32-bit, non-prefetchable) [size=256]
        Memory at fb109000 (32-bit, non-prefetchable) [size=16]
        Capabilities: 

00:0f.0 PCI bridge: nVidia Corporation MCP55 PCI Express bridge (rev a3) (prog-if 00 [Normal decode])
        Flags: bus master, fast devsel, latency 0
        Bus: primary=00, secondary=02, subordinate=02, sec-latency=0
        I/O behind bridge: 00009000-00009fff
        Memory behind bridge: f8000000-faffffff
        Prefetchable memory behind bridge: 00000000e0000000-00000000efffffff
        Capabilities: 

00:18.0 Host bridge: Advanced Micro Devices [AMD] K8 [Athlon64/Opteron] HyperTransport Technology Configuration
        Flags: fast devsel
        Capabilities: 

00:18.1 Host bridge: Advanced Micro Devices [AMD] K8 [Athlon64/Opteron] Address Map

00:18.2 Host bridge: Advanced Micro Devices [AMD] K8 [Athlon64/Opteron] DRAM Controller

00:18.3 Host bridge: Advanced Micro Devices [AMD] K8 [Athlon64/Opteron] Miscellaneous Control
        Capabilities: 

01:07.0 Multimedia controller: Philips Semiconductors SAA7133/SAA7135 Video Broadcast Decoder (rev d1)
        Subsystem: KWorld Computer Co. Ltd. Unknown device 7352
        Flags: bus master, medium devsel, latency 32, IRQ 21
        Memory at fb006000 (32-bit, non-prefetchable) [size=2K]
        Capabilities: 

01:08.0 Multimedia controller: Philips Semiconductors SAA7133/SAA7135 Video Broadcast Decoder (rev d1)
        Subsystem: KWorld Computer Co. Ltd. Unknown device 7352
        Flags: bus master, medium devsel, latency 32, IRQ 22
        Memory at fb004000 (32-bit, non-prefetchable) [size=2K]
        Capabilities: 

01:0a.0 FireWire (IEEE 1394): Texas Instruments TSB43AB23 IEEE-1394a-2000 Controller (PHY/Link) (prog-if 10 [OHCI])
        Subsystem: Giga-byte Technology Unknown device 1000
        Flags: bus master, medium devsel, latency 32, IRQ 20
        Memory at fb005000 (32-bit, non-prefetchable) [size=2K]
        Memory at fb000000 (32-bit, non-prefetchable) [size=16K]
        Capabilities: 

02:00.0 VGA compatible controller: nVidia Corporation G70 [GeForce 7300 GT] (rev a1) (prog-if 00 [VGA controller])
        Subsystem: ASUSTeK Computer Inc. Unknown device 8276
        Flags: bus master, fast devsel, latency 0, IRQ 22
        Memory at f8000000 (32-bit, non-prefetchable) [size=16M]
        Memory at e0000000 (64-bit, prefetchable) [size=256M]
        Memory at f9000000 (64-bit, non-prefetchable) [size=16M]
        I/O ports at 9000 [size=128]
        [virtual] Expansion ROM at fa000000 [disabled] [size=128K]
        Capabilities: 
Reply HTPC - Linux Chat

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page