HDHomeRun Prime - Can't watch livetv while recording - AVS Forum
Forum Jump: 

post #1 of 2 Old 10-16-2011, 11:10 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Hello All,

With the 3cc unit with the latest firmware and latest MythTV .24-fixes I cannot watch live TV on the first tuner while recording with the other two tuners. Live TV eventually freezes/pixalates before finally exiting. This also causes the recordings to get jacked up. I then have to reboot the device to be able to see live TV again. While watching live TV and it shuts down the error displayed on the screen is "Video frame buffering failed too many times".

I've posted the same question on the SiliconDust forum site also if anyone is interested. I did apply the beta firmware that was suggested and still have the same results. http://www.silicondust.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=11359

Any suggestions or is anyone else experiencing this?

TIA
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 2 Old 10-24-2011, 02:29 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
So nobody else using this device? From the response I have received from the Silicondust forums I believe the problem I am experiencing is not related to the device but possibly a Myth playback setting. I am running Myth .24 with the latest fixes and a nVidia GS8600 with the current driver. I've tried the VDPAU normal and High Quality playback settings. What decoder should I be using?

TIA
Reply HTPC - Linux Chat

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page