Swan speakers - Page 2 - AVS Forum
Forum Jump: 

post #31 of 33 Old 02-21-2009, 05:25 PM
AVS Addicted Member

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 385 Post(s)
Liked: 587
I hear ya. There are cases where we in the US do not make the best though. For example the first thing that comes to mind is beer. Canadians brew a much better beer than we do here in the US ( As I am drinking my Labatt Ice )

any how, shoot me if you must <<< Click Here >>>

Forum Sponsor // \\
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

1-866-651-0049 // \\
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

/
/

/

/
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #32 of 33 Old 11-14-2012, 02:17 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 11
me i'm just an audio hobbyist who just happens to have friends in asia, and in malaysia i had the pleasure of watching crouching tiger hidden dragon on a sim 2 surrounded with the full swan hivi 2,3 B system being powerer by all luxman amps ( i never asked wich ones though).

All i can say these things are no joke, and are definitely high end. Extreme dynamic, emersive, linear, seamless integration, they are hard to fault, but do have a distinctive sound. People who are still bashing on chinese products are just clueless. Let alone Japanese audio wich continue to push the state of the art. Yes, there is cheap budget stuff coming from china, but more often then not it 's ordered by amercan/european company's who use their good name to sell it. even more then 80 percent of components used by B&W and Harman Kardon are made in china. Make no mistake from the moment a chinese /japanese audio company goes for the state of the art there isn't an audio company in the world that would be able to compete when it comes to resources and knowhow. U better wake and smell the chinese coffee u guys, lets hope our kids kids will not all be working for chinese and japanese bosses hey.
post #33 of 33 Old 11-14-2012, 02:22 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 11
Quote:
Originally Posted by denkiedenk View Post

me i'm just an audio hobbyist who just happens to have friends in asia, and in malaysia i had the pleasure of watching crouching tiger hidden dragon on a sim 2 surrounded with the full swan hivi 2,3 B system being powerer by all luxman amps ( i never asked wich ones though).
All i can say these things are no joke, and are definitely high end. Extreme dynamic, emersive, linear, seamless integration, they are hard to fault, but do have a distinctive sound. People who are still bashing on chinese products are just clueless. Let alone Japanese audio wich continue to push the state of the art. Yes, there is cheap budget stuff coming from china, but more often then not it 's ordered by amercan/european company's who use their good name to sell it. even more then 80 percent of components used by B&W and Harman Kardon are made in china. Make no mistake from the moment a chinese /japanese audio company goes for the state of the art there isn't an audio company in the world that would be able to compete when it comes to resources and knowhow. U better wake and smell the chinese coffee u guys, lets hope our kids kids will not all be working for chinese and japanese bosses hey.

also, u can buy most of their stuff at higher fi who use them for a reference theater, now those guys are not known to sell crap speakers at all !
Reply Ultra Hi-End HT Gear ($20,000+)

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page