The official Theta Owners Thread - Page 363 - AVS Forum | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews
Baselworld is only a few weeks away. Getting the latest news is easy, Click Here for info on how to join the Watchuseek.com newsletter list. Follow our team for updates featuring event coverage, new product unveilings, watch industry news & more!

Forum Jump: 
 270Likes

post #10861 of 10862 Old Today, 03:09 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Man I love the CB3 HD more and more each day, incredible flexibility!
I'm rockin the 5 sub option and all I can say is holy guacamole! The low frequency info in the center and surround channels is mind blowing I didn't realize those channels carried so much low jolt!! Watching jurassic Park on Blu-ray, which is one of my all time favorites was an amazing experience... Best experience with this movie I've had since it's release! The visceral impact is addicting! Theta you rock baby!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #10862 of 10862 Old Today, 04:53 PM
AVS Special Member

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 515 Post(s)
Liked: 319
Quote:
Originally Posted by rocktober View Post
Man I love the CB3 HD more and more each day, incredible flexibility!
I'm rockin the 5 sub option and all I can say is holy guacamole! The low frequency info in the center and surround channels is mind blowing I didn't realize those channels carried so much low jolt!! Watching jurassic Park on Blu-ray, which is one of my all time favorites was an amazing experience... Best experience with this movie I've had since it's release! The visceral impact is addicting! Theta you rock baby!
If you really want to test your center and surrounds and subwoofers for low frequency content try watching Interstellar on Blu-ray! I am so glad that I have full range surrounds and a center.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Reply Ultra Hi-End HT Gear ($20,000+)