The official Theta Owners Thread - Page 363 - AVS Forum | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews
Baselworld is only a few weeks away. Getting the latest news is easy, Click Here for info on how to join the Watchuseek.com newsletter list. Follow our team for updates featuring event coverage, new product unveilings, watch industry news & more!

Forum Jump: 
 271Likes

post #10861 of 10867 Old 09-29-2016, 03:09 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Man I love the CB3 HD more and more each day, incredible flexibility!
I'm rockin the 5 sub option and all I can say is holy guacamole! The low frequency info in the center and surround channels is mind blowing I didn't realize those channels carried so much low jolt!! Watching jurassic Park on Blu-ray, which is one of my all time favorites was an amazing experience... Best experience with this movie I've had since it's release! The visceral impact is addicting! Theta you rock baby!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #10862 of 10867 Old 09-29-2016, 04:53 PM
AVS Special Member

Quoted: 517 Post(s)
Liked: 319
Quote:
Originally Posted by rocktober View Post
Man I love the CB3 HD more and more each day, incredible flexibility!
I'm rockin the 5 sub option and all I can say is holy guacamole! The low frequency info in the center and surround channels is mind blowing I didn't realize those channels carried so much low jolt!! Watching jurassic Park on Blu-ray, which is one of my all time favorites was an amazing experience... Best experience with this movie I've had since it's release! The visceral impact is addicting! Theta you rock baby!
If you really want to test your center and surrounds and subwoofers for low frequency content try watching Interstellar on Blu-ray! I am so glad that I have full range surrounds and a center.
post #10863 of 10867 Old 09-29-2016, 10:28 PM
AVS Addicted Member

Quoted: 364 Post(s)
Liked: 86
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharp1080 View Post
If you really want to test your center and surrounds and subwoofers for low frequency content try watching Interstellar on Blu-ray! I am so glad that I have full range surrounds and a center.
YEA! I felt like I was going thru that black hole to another planet!

You mean you don't remember me? Back 1999 - 2003, I started and moderated the AVS Tweaks forum and also the AVS Special Guests forum.

My home theater at:
http://www.avsforum.com/avs-vb/showthread.php?t=1158431
post #10864 of 10867 Old Yesterday, 04:27 AM
AVS Special Member

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 726 Post(s)
Liked: 258
Yes Interstellar made me jump out of my seat. It was the first movie I watched after going dual subs. And it shocked me.

Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk
post #10865 of 10867 Old Yesterday, 05:20 AM

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
Liked: 10
I watched interstellar when it hit Blu-ray, didn't like it much, not sure I could sit through it again. I do agree on the bass though!
post #10866 of 10867 Old Yesterday, 03:55 PM
AVS Special Member

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 625 Post(s)
Liked: 158
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharp1080 View Post

With this movie I blinked and changed the setting of my main tower speakers from running full-range to crossing over @ 40 hz.

I almost wanted to check the floor for ejected woofers everytime there had been a black hole involved. Wonder if Einstein knew those darn black holes have so much low frequency energy.

Regards, Can
My System & Theta Casablanca CBIII HD Mini-review CBIII HD - the processor for music lovers: stunning 3D soundstage and imaging, rich & full sonics, "black" background, and of course off-the-chart dynamic range!
High-End Speaker Impressions & Audio Comments Give vinyl and tube preamp a try, then let a tube amp complete your fantastic audio "journey" :-).
post #10867 of 10867 Old Today, 12:10 PM
AVS Addicted Member

Quoted: 364 Post(s)
Liked: 86
Quote:
Originally Posted by VGI View Post
Sorry Rock

I was wrong The D3 does work with CB3HD and CB4 YAY !!

Thx
Craig
There's a first time for everything!

You mean you don't remember me? Back 1999 - 2003, I started and moderated the AVS Tweaks forum and also the AVS Special Guests forum.

My home theater at:
http://www.avsforum.com/avs-vb/showthread.php?t=1158431
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Reply Ultra Hi-End HT Gear ($20,000+)