The official "Theta" thread - Page 275 - AVS | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews
Baselworld is only a few weeks away. Getting the latest news is easy, Click Here for info on how to join the Watchuseek.com newsletter list. Follow our team for updates featuring event coverage, new product unveilings, watch industry news & more!

Forum Jump: 
 52Likes

post #8221 of 8223 Old Today, 06:02 PM
AVS Special Member

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 74 Post(s)
Liked: 29
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve Bruzonsky View Post

I haven't taken the 2 Extreme DAC cards out of my CBIV (to sell) yet..
They will make a great deal for someone. I see on the new Jan. 2015 price list at Theta they list a 2 channel version of the new Xtreme D3 dac for $2995. Someone, especially someone doing 5.1, could buy a used Xtreme D2 dacs and then maximize their stereo with one of the new 2 channel D3 Xtreme cards. There is also a 4 channel card and of course the 6 channel card.

Never become so involved with something that it blinds you.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #8222 of 8223 Old Today, 06:12 PM
AVS Special Member

Quoted: 74 Post(s)
Liked: 29
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim HTPC View Post
Finally got around to working with iRule. Here's screenshot of my CBIV remote page. Looking for ways to improve if anyone has suggestions.
Hey it's looking good. I am just not good at graphic interfaces. There is still a lot to be done with variables. Most of the stuff with variable seems to be aimed at modifying the GUI. For example when you are using the stereo mode of the CBIV you could have the background change to show a stereo set-up and replace the home screen you have now. The ideas are countless. I'm just too limited in that area. All I want to do is have it look, "decent," and adjust the volume. I have a firm grip on feedback from using docklight scripting to actually capture the codes the CB puts out and a firm grip on the commands. I am enthused whenever I see better looking GUI. Keep up the good work!

Never become so involved with something that it blinds you.
post #8223 of 8223 Old Today, 06:31 PM

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
Liked: 8
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bulldogger View Post
They will make a great deal for someone. I see on the new Jan. 2015 price list at Theta they list a 2 channel version of the new Xtreme D3 dac for $2995. Someone, especially someone doing 5.1, could buy a used Xtreme D2 dacs and then maximize their stereo with one of the new 2 channel D3 Xtreme cards. There is also a 4 channel card and of course the 6 channel card.
Where can I find a price list for Theta 2015??
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Reply Ultra Hi-End HT Gear ($20,000+)

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page