Best Surround Processor Currently Available? - AVS Forum
View Poll Results: Best Multi-Channel processor currently on the market?
Classe SSP800 24 9.84%
Bryton SP3 22 9.02%
ADA Mach IV 4 1.64%
ADA Mach IV+Trinnov 28 11.48%
Datasat RS20i 45 18.44%
Theta CB3 HDMI + Extreme Dacs 33 13.52%
Krell Evolution 707 14 5.74%
Mcintosh MX151 25 10.25%
JBL Synthesis with SDEC 4500 18 7.38%
Other (comment on your answer) 33 13.52%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 244. You may not vote on this poll

Forum Jump: 
Reply
 
Thread Tools
post #1 of 820 Old 02-24-2013, 05:43 AM - Thread Starter
AVS Special Member
 
adidino's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: New Jersey
Posts: 4,214
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 18 Post(s)
Liked: 48
Wanted to get some of your opinions on some of the best processors available today. Current budget is up to $25k retail. Room correction is a preference but an external eq (like Trinnov or Anti-Mode) is an option.


I've included a voting poll as well for processors I've auditioned or are widely considered as high end by most members in this forum. Please include a comment with your vote if possible.

McIntosh MX151 Owner's Thread

Owner, AudioXtream.
Authorized Dealer for Kef, Triad, Bryston, Auralic, Audeze, Grado, Audioquest, Marantz
adidino is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #2 of 820 Old 02-24-2013, 08:04 AM
AVS Special Member
 
audioguy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2001
Location: Not far from Atlanta - but far enough!
Posts: 3,179
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 104 Post(s)
Liked: 122
I have heard none of these (except an earlier iteration of the Theta). I would eliminate all that did not have time based room correction.

The ones i like are out of my budget but the Datsat piece and the Trinnov piece would be my first two choices. i have ZERO confidence in the long term Theta. Their demonstrated inability to get a product to market on a timely basis is incredible.
audioguy is online now  
post #3 of 820 Old 02-24-2013, 08:23 AM
AVS Special Member
 
DanFrancis's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: Aurora, IL, USA
Posts: 1,846
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
Liked: 23
Datasat and ADA/Trinnov get my votes, but you probably guessed that.

Dan

Dan Francis
Head of Sales US
C'SEED Entertainment Systems GMBH
www.cseed.tv
df@cseed.tv
DanFrancis is offline  
post #4 of 820 Old 02-24-2013, 08:32 AM - Thread Starter
AVS Special Member
 
adidino's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: New Jersey
Posts: 4,214
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 18 Post(s)
Liked: 48
Quote:
Originally Posted by DanFrancis View Post

Datasat and ADA/Trinnov get my votes, but you probably guessed that.

Dan

I did. smile.gif Equally matched in your opinion?

McIntosh MX151 Owner's Thread

Owner, AudioXtream.
Authorized Dealer for Kef, Triad, Bryston, Auralic, Audeze, Grado, Audioquest, Marantz
adidino is offline  
post #5 of 820 Old 02-24-2013, 08:59 AM
AVS Addicted Member
 
thebland's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2001
Location: Detroit, Michigan USA
Posts: 23,722
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 132 Post(s)
Liked: 118
ADA / Trinnov.

There are more than a handful of [op amps] that sound so good that most designers want to be using them as opposed to discreet transistors. Dave Reich, Theta 2009
thebland is online now  
post #6 of 820 Old 02-24-2013, 10:00 AM
AVS Special Member
 
edorr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 2,459
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 37 Post(s)
Liked: 26
I believe $25K would buy you a spanking new Meridian 861v8, which is probably a stong contender missing from the lineup.
edorr is offline  
post #7 of 820 Old 02-24-2013, 10:24 AM
AVS Special Member
 
audioguy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2001
Location: Not far from Atlanta - but far enough!
Posts: 3,179
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 104 Post(s)
Liked: 122
The Datsat piece would probably be first since I have now fallen in love with DiracLive on my server. Incredible. Now if it we're $12,000 vs $20,000, I might be able to get there someday!!.
audioguy is online now  
post #8 of 820 Old 02-24-2013, 11:32 AM
AVS Special Member
 
ca1ore's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Stamford, CT
Posts: 1,798
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Best is subjective isn't it; and a function of what we each have direct experience with. I auditioned a few top units three years ago and ended up with the Meridian 861v6 as my favorite. If the poll is a 'short list' of state of the art contenders, the 861 should certainly be there. 861 is now at v8, which I've yet to hear, and requires a companion HD621 for HDMI switching, and it is VERY expensive, but I've heard nothing better.

Certainty and conviction are a sure sign you don't know what you're talking about! The world is not black and white, rather shades of grey!
ca1ore is offline  
post #9 of 820 Old 02-24-2013, 12:41 PM
Member
 
Red Dolittle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 37
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Liked: 12



I've had this beauty since 1984 and I think the sound is amazing !wink.gif
Red Dolittle is offline  
post #10 of 820 Old 02-24-2013, 01:10 PM
AVS Addicted Member
 
thebland's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2001
Location: Detroit, Michigan USA
Posts: 23,722
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 132 Post(s)
Liked: 118
Quote:
Originally Posted by Red Dolittle View Post




I've had this beauty since 1984 and I think the sound is amazing !wink.gif

Are you a horder or a antiquities collector? Pretty nostalgic piece!smile.gif

There are more than a handful of [op amps] that sound so good that most designers want to be using them as opposed to discreet transistors. Dave Reich, Theta 2009
thebland is online now  
post #11 of 820 Old 02-24-2013, 01:17 PM
Member
 
jeffkad's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 184
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 12
Since your list seems to go from sub10k to 30k, you might want to add the Krell S1200 (10k-13k) if you want opinions on this wide of a range of products.
jeffkad is offline  
post #12 of 820 Old 02-24-2013, 01:20 PM - Thread Starter
AVS Special Member
 
adidino's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: New Jersey
Posts: 4,214
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 18 Post(s)
Liked: 48
Quote:
Originally Posted by jeffkad View Post

Since your list seems to go from sub10k to 30k, you might want to add the Krell S1200 (10k-13k) if you want opinions on this wide of a range of products.

Not currently considering Krell S1200 which is why I didn't include it but I'm open to suggestions outside my list which is why I included "other".

McIntosh MX151 Owner's Thread

Owner, AudioXtream.
Authorized Dealer for Kef, Triad, Bryston, Auralic, Audeze, Grado, Audioquest, Marantz
adidino is offline  
post #13 of 820 Old 02-24-2013, 02:06 PM
Advanced Member
 
Mr.SoftDome's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: San Jose, CA
Posts: 601
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 26
No offense to Meridian Folks as I have no experience or have heard any of their gear but I did just visit their website.

Wow, maybe it's me but I have never seen high-end products that has so much non-information on a website. I learned more about the Land Rover that sports Meridian products than I did HT.

So is this V8 fully current with the rest of the market in terms of decoding etc? I see an HDMI switcher so it must be? What version of HDMI is supported? I am sure it is is awesome and sounds great but at a glance from the site it is hard to tell and appears dated.

I own the SSP-800. Love it and it was one of only a couple of choices at that time in my range. I do wish it had a top notch room correction alternative but sound has been great for a stereo/HT rig. I would like to audition the Bryston someday. I would really like to hear touch feel Meridian but require a clear understanding of current available products. Is there a secret place I need to go for better specs or am I just a dumb-ass and missed it on the site I found? I accept that this could be the issue biggrin.gif

I know you moved from Classe Adidino. Have you looked into the Bryston piece?

I have to pick Classe as I have no experience with the others. I was sold at first listen with the analog section for stereo and Blu-ray is a dream. Room Correction? Mmm not this round. Maybe SSP-900?

Rick

Mr.SoftDome is offline  
post #14 of 820 Old 02-24-2013, 02:36 PM - Thread Starter
AVS Special Member
 
adidino's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: New Jersey
Posts: 4,214
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 18 Post(s)
Liked: 48
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.SoftDome View Post


I know you moved from Classe Adidino. Have you looked into the Bryston piece?

I have to pick Classe as I have no experience with the others. I was sold at first listen with the analog section for stereo and Blu-ray is a dream. Room Correction? Mmm not this round. Maybe SSP-900?

Rick

Rick - I did move from the Classe but it was not because I was unhappy with it. I thought it was a great piece but after 4 years, I just wanted to try something new to spark up the hobby again for me.

I have a Bryston on the way which I plan to test with anti-mode and Trinnov (independently of course). I'm keeping my options open with the Datasat but to be honest, my last two auditions did not go very well. It seems the Datatsat may be too complex rolleyes.gif for even some of the dealers but that's another story I will reserve for another thread once I make a final decision.

McIntosh MX151 Owner's Thread

Owner, AudioXtream.
Authorized Dealer for Kef, Triad, Bryston, Auralic, Audeze, Grado, Audioquest, Marantz
adidino is offline  
post #15 of 820 Old 02-24-2013, 06:38 PM
AVS Special Member
 
DanFrancis's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: Aurora, IL, USA
Posts: 1,846
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
Liked: 23
Quote:
Originally Posted by adidino View Post

I did. smile.gif Equally matched in your opinion?

In a way, the ADA/TEQ does certain things better, the Datasat does other things better. It really depends on what your priorities are, and your philosophy regarding true accuracy.


I'm sorry to hear about your not so great Datasat auditions; perhaps I can help out with that sometime.

Dan

Dan Francis
Head of Sales US
C'SEED Entertainment Systems GMBH
www.cseed.tv
df@cseed.tv
DanFrancis is offline  
post #16 of 820 Old 02-25-2013, 08:05 AM - Thread Starter
AVS Special Member
 
adidino's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: New Jersey
Posts: 4,214
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 18 Post(s)
Liked: 48
Quote:
Originally Posted by DanFrancis View Post

In a way, the ADA/TEQ does certain things better, the Datasat does other things better. It really depends on what your priorities are, and your philosophy regarding true accuracy.


I'm sorry to hear about your not so great Datasat auditions; perhaps I can help out with that sometime.

Dan

Dan, if you were in my area, I'm sure this wouldn't be an issue. I appreciate the offer. I intend to contact Datasat.

McIntosh MX151 Owner's Thread

Owner, AudioXtream.
Authorized Dealer for Kef, Triad, Bryston, Auralic, Audeze, Grado, Audioquest, Marantz
adidino is offline  
post #17 of 820 Old 02-25-2013, 08:55 AM
Advanced Member
 
Peter Nielsen's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2000
Location: Wilmington, NC, USA
Posts: 894
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
Liked: 10
I don't think there is one single answer to what the "best" processor is. It very much depends on your situation. Where are you installing it. What is the intended use, etc. Most of the processors have their quirks. (BTW, the SDEC-4500 is not a surround processor. It only handles EQ / room correction and is usually used with the SDP-40 [Lexicon 12B] and soon with the new SDP-45 [Bryston SP-3]).

Those sensitive to fan noise need to consider that the processor may need special arrangements for installation (e.g. installed in another room).

The JBL SDEC-4500 is designed to be powered on all the time. It does not have a power switch nor trigger inputs. It has loud fans. The unit can be made quiet by disconnecting the internal fans, but then you will need to power it up/down with every use which poses a new problem: The unit was not designed to be used like this, and thus does not have mute relays. Consequently there are loud pops/clicks when powering up/down. This can be solved by providing a 60-second power on delay for your amplifiers and you need to provide a short power-off delay for the SDEC.

Reading the Datasat thread, it seems the RS-20i has fan noise issues too (fan running even when unit is in standby mode).
Peter Nielsen is offline  
post #18 of 820 Old 02-25-2013, 09:02 AM - Thread Starter
AVS Special Member
 
adidino's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: New Jersey
Posts: 4,214
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 18 Post(s)
Liked: 48
Peter - I'm fully aware what the SDEC 4500 is. That is why I added JBL Synthesis with SDEC 4500. JBL usually rebadges the matching processor they prefer you to use (Lexicon and now Byrston). I simply wanted a vote on JBL's offering with the SDEC EQ system.

As for the fan noise. I don't think it sounded loud at all. although I don't believe this processor is expected to be used in the same room with your speakers but in a seperate room (which is my situation anyway). I was told that earlier production models may have had a louder fan though.

McIntosh MX151 Owner's Thread

Owner, AudioXtream.
Authorized Dealer for Kef, Triad, Bryston, Auralic, Audeze, Grado, Audioquest, Marantz
adidino is offline  
post #19 of 820 Old 02-25-2013, 09:51 AM
AVS Special Member
 
edorr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 2,459
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 37 Post(s)
Liked: 26
Quote:
Originally Posted by Peter Nielsen View Post

Reading the Datasat thread, it seems the RS-20i has fan noise issues too (fan running even when unit is in standby mode).

Not sure what the norm is for fan noise, but I had an ADA Mach IV in my room for a short while and its fan noise (to me) made is unsuitable for usage in my listening room. The Trinnov MC unit I currently own has a very quiet fan, and it is installed behind my main audio rack, which makes if just about acceptable for in room usage.
edorr is offline  
post #20 of 820 Old 02-25-2013, 10:02 AM
Advanced Member
 
djnickuk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Posts: 746
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 39 Post(s)
Liked: 35
An Ada Mach 4 with fan mod is no louder than the trinnov. Well mine wasnt anyway. There is no doubt the rs20i fan is louder but is it annoying. To me, no. I sit only 4-5 ft away from mine and with the fader set to -55 and classical music playing, my jvc x30 is louder.
djnickuk is online now  
post #21 of 820 Old 02-25-2013, 10:13 AM - Thread Starter
AVS Special Member
 
adidino's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: New Jersey
Posts: 4,214
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 18 Post(s)
Liked: 48
Peter- did you get a ship date on your JBL prepro yet?

McIntosh MX151 Owner's Thread

Owner, AudioXtream.
Authorized Dealer for Kef, Triad, Bryston, Auralic, Audeze, Grado, Audioquest, Marantz
adidino is offline  
post #22 of 820 Old 02-25-2013, 10:31 AM
AVS Special Member
 
edorr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 2,459
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 37 Post(s)
Liked: 26
Quote:
Originally Posted by djnickuk View Post

An Ada Mach 4 with fan mod is no louder than the trinnov. Well mine wasnt anyway. There is no doubt the rs20i fan is louder but is it annoying. To me, no. I sit only 4-5 ft away from mine and with the fader set to -55 and classical music playing, my jvc x30 is louder.

I guess I did not have the fan mod for the ADA IV then. But my Pioneer PJ is also a lot louder than the any fan of equipment in my audio rack (I am at 10ft). The reason loud fans are a dealbreaker for me is also based on low volume music only listening sessions (I listen to MCH SACD quite a bit).
edorr is offline  
post #23 of 820 Old 02-25-2013, 11:04 AM
Advanced Member
 
Peter Nielsen's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2000
Location: Wilmington, NC, USA
Posts: 894
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by adidino View Post

Peter - I'm fully aware what the SDEC 4500 is. That is why I added JBL Synthesis with SDEC 4500. JBL usually rebadges the matching processor they prefer you to use (Lexicon and now Byrston). I simply wanted a vote on JBL's offering with the SDEC EQ system.

Well, I think it's comparing apples to oranges but if that's what you wanted, who am I to complain. (You could just as well have listed "Bryston with Trinnov" or "Bryston with London Architect" as other alternatives).

Quote:
Originally Posted by adidino View Post

As for the fan noise. I don't think it sounded loud at all. although I don't believe this processor is expected to be used in the same room with your speakers but in a seperate room (which is my situation anyway).

I'm not saying it's loud. I just wanted to point out that some people have voiced their concern about fan noise. The fact that the fans run when the unit is turned off is rather unexpected and certainly something that you are very unlikely to discover during an audition. As always YMMV. wink.gif
Peter Nielsen is offline  
post #24 of 820 Old 02-25-2013, 11:11 AM
Advanced Member
 
Peter Nielsen's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2000
Location: Wilmington, NC, USA
Posts: 894
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by adidino View Post

Peter- did you get a ship date on your JBL prepro yet?

I haven't checked recently, but last I heard was end of March. I'm eager to hear how you like your Bryston SP-3...
Peter Nielsen is offline  
post #25 of 820 Old 02-25-2013, 01:31 PM
AVS Special Member
 
ca1ore's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Stamford, CT
Posts: 1,798
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.SoftDome View Post

Wow, maybe it's me but I have never seen high-end products that has so much non-information on a website. I learned more about the Land Rover that sports Meridian products than I did HT.

So is this V8 fully current with the rest of the market in terms of decoding etc? I see an HDMI switcher so it must be? What version of HDMI is supported? I am sure it is is awesome and sounds great but at a glance from the site it is hard to tell and appears dated.

I own the SSP-800. Love it and it was one of only a couple of choices at that time in my range. I do wish it had a top notch room correction alternative but sound has been great for a stereo/HT rig. I would like to audition the Bryston someday. I would really like to hear touch feel Meridian but require a clear understanding of current available products. Is there a secret place I need to go for better specs or am I just a dumb-ass and missed it on the site I found? I accept that this could be the issue biggrin.gif

Meridian website doesn't really tell you a whole lot. Either need to chat with a dealer or check out www.meridian-audio.info

861v8 is certainly 'current' although Meridian have made some design choices that may not be everybody's cup-of-tea. Notably there is NO video switching in the main 861 chassis, you have to get the outboard HD621 for that. Adds to cost, but is something I happen to like. Also, 861 must get a PCM signal, so all decoding to PCM must be done in the player - again, OK with me, but not everyone will necessarily agree.

I like the Classe SSP-800 a lot. When I did my head-to-head 3 years ago it came down to the Classe or the Meridian. To my ears the latter sounded better, although it is also considerably more expensive.

Certainty and conviction are a sure sign you don't know what you're talking about! The world is not black and white, rather shades of grey!
ca1ore is offline  
post #26 of 820 Old 02-25-2013, 01:49 PM
Member
 
tlc828's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 46
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
The Simaudio CP-8 should on the list.
tlc828 is offline  
post #27 of 820 Old 02-25-2013, 01:52 PM - Thread Starter
AVS Special Member
 
adidino's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: New Jersey
Posts: 4,214
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 18 Post(s)
Liked: 48
Quote:
Originally Posted by tlc828 View Post

The Simaudio CP-8 should on the list.

Not a consideration for me. Auditioned it a few times. Reminded me of the Denon AVP to my ears. Excellent build quality though...

McIntosh MX151 Owner's Thread

Owner, AudioXtream.
Authorized Dealer for Kef, Triad, Bryston, Auralic, Audeze, Grado, Audioquest, Marantz
adidino is offline  
post #28 of 820 Old 02-25-2013, 01:57 PM
AVS Special Member
 
edorr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 2,459
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 37 Post(s)
Liked: 26
Quote:
Originally Posted by ca1ore View Post

Meridian website doesn't really tell you a whole lot. Either need to chat with a dealer or check out www.meridian-audio.info

861v8 is certainly 'current' although Meridian have made some design choices that may not be everybody's cup-of-tea. Notably there is NO video switching in the main 861 chassis, you have to get the outboard HD621 for that. Adds to cost, but is something I happen to like. Also, 861 must get a PCM signal, so all decoding to PCM must be done in the player - again, OK with me, but not everyone will necessarily agree.

I like the Classe SSP-800 a lot. When I did my head-to-head 3 years ago it came down to the Classe or the Meridian. To my ears the latter sounded better, although it is also considerably more expensive.

FWIW, Kal R. rated the 861v6 as the best processor he has heard (in a controlled environment), which include the Classe, Krell, Bryston (and I believe McIntosh - but not Datasat and ADA / Trinnov).
edorr is offline  
post #29 of 820 Old 02-25-2013, 02:45 PM
Advanced Member
 
Nyal Mellor's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: SF Bay Area, California, USA
Posts: 926
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 29 Post(s)
Liked: 70
What about no processor? HTPC running JRiver and Dirac Live with an external multichannel DAC.

Master of Minions, Acoustic Frontiers. We specialize in the design and creation of high performance listening rooms, home theaters and project studios for discerning audio/video enthusiasts.
Nyal Mellor is offline  
post #30 of 820 Old 02-25-2013, 02:56 PM - Thread Starter
AVS Special Member
 
adidino's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: New Jersey
Posts: 4,214
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 18 Post(s)
Liked: 48
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nyal Mellor View Post

Dirac Live with an external multichannel DAC.

Any example of a multichannel dac? I assume usb based...

McIntosh MX151 Owner's Thread

Owner, AudioXtream.
Authorized Dealer for Kef, Triad, Bryston, Auralic, Audeze, Grado, Audioquest, Marantz
adidino is offline  
Reply Ultra Hi-End HT Gear ($20,000+)

User Tag List

Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page


Forum Jump: 

Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off