How to replace your home theater pre-pro with a HTPC! - Page 10 - AVS Forum | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews
Baselworld is only a few weeks away. Getting the latest news is easy, Click Here for info on how to join the Watchuseek.com newsletter list. Follow our team for updates featuring event coverage, new product unveilings, watch industry news & more!

Forum Jump: 
 17Likes

Old 11-01-2015, 11:41 AM
MESSING WITH YOUR SENSES

Mentioned: 20 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1311 Post(s)
Liked: 617
Send a message via Skype™ to CINERAMAX
Quote:
Originally Posted by 3ll3d00d View Post
I am very much familiar with that approach as I wrote it I can do that pretty quickly now but it's still hours of work to do it right, would be v happy if you can get uli to create a multichannel version of acourate

absolutely & I hope you succeed!
LOVE YOUR SITE, this is the type of standards lifting we need in a world were cinema mlssa mulitmike methods from 1989 conspire to deprive
us of MAXIMUM Personal Space invasion cinema and fatigue free acourately scaled object sound with max verisimiliditude.

Why don't you plan a trip to florida and witness such system commissioning and maybe help oversee the Marquee de Sade calibration at La Salle's in Sarasota Autumn next year?

That will be the first moon of Jupiter (turnkey IM2025 alcons cinema with 6p laser) CALLISTO or GAYNEMEDE (his choice).

Although THXMAN beat him to the punch with and Immersive Alcons only system (which he heard in auromatic at cedia-including Caspers) PROTEUS, moons of Neptune are audio only.
3ll3d00d likes this.

Last edited by CINERAMAX; 11-01-2015 at 01:02 PM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-01-2015, 11:52 AM
AVS Special Member

Mentioned: 45 Post(s)
Quoted: 1263 Post(s)
Liked: 422
Quote:
Originally Posted by CINERAMAX View Post
LOVE YOUR SITE
the whole site isn't mine, just the content on that page/ tonyhk's site is a mixture of his work & a digest of the acourate yahoo group. V useful to have it all in one place as it's a trove of ideas for sure
Old 11-01-2015, 12:02 PM
MESSING WITH YOUR SENSES

Understatement of the year!

It certainly has given me renewed enthusiasm and inspiration to forge ahead FULL BORE.

Here is the new immersive audio stuff for our cinemas in 2016:
F-1 class IMMERSIVE CINEMA the new glossary additions for 2016:

1- Alcons Pro ribbon fatigue free controlled-directivity lensing not only of the direct arrival signal but the off axis diffuse signal with minimal off axis response deviation. A feature that yields solid phantom images within an all aes 192 architecture.

2- Acourate Multichannel Phantom Image resolution and xyz precision enhancing calibration method

3-Nevile Thiele 3 second latency crossovers for MAINS.

4- THE CINERAMAX BRAIN: A Cube AV WorkStation created by Walter Fortmuller(the Lion) - Jriver on a heavy dosage of steroids..

Last edited by CINERAMAX; 11-01-2015 at 12:11 PM.
Old 11-01-2015, 12:13 PM
MESSING WITH YOUR SENSES

So pencil in the jupiter moon high decibel S&M calibration session for next autumn! I promise you will come out of it refreshed as if massaged.
Old 11-01-2015, 02:00 PM
AVS Special Member

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 367 Post(s)
Liked: 383
Quote:
Originally Posted by CINERAMAX View Post
Although THXMAN beat him to the punch with and Immersive Alcons only system (which he heard in auromatic at cedia-including Caspers) PROTEUS, moons of Neptune are audio only.
I did not even hear the real demo and I was sold. I would do the 3P Laser too if I could, but the new JVC RS600 is going to have to cut it for now.
Old 11-01-2015, 02:52 PM
MESSING WITH YOUR SENSES

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3ll3d00d View Post

would be v happy if you can get uli to create a multichannel version of acourate

I hope you succeed!
What walter said:

[5:22:06 PM] Walter Fortmueller: I have been working with Uli on a MCH friendly version of Acourate for quite some time, project got low priority. But Acourate + special Convolver for routing/mixing of channels is the only DRC UNLIMITED of channel counts.
[5:22:59 PM] Walter Fortmueller: I can do 64, 128 channels,... you name it. It just talks a long time to setup as it is manually/per pedes

I still hold some hope project can be re-booted with good ol american capitalism= preorders!

Thanks sooo much!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Tags
Casio Rs 232 Adapter Catalog Category Projectors Accessories