Theta Casblanca HDMI imput - AVS Forum
Forum Jump: 

post #1 of 2 Old 09-04-2013, 08:43 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
Liked: 10
OK..so I lowered the BAUD rate on the Casa, to see how it would react with the RS232 remote....still working on that.
Tonight...switched from watching TV to a movie. The imput on the Casa should change from imput 3 to imput 1. Which it did. But no picture. At first I thought it was the player...but it was on..and playing. I switched imputs on the Casa...which I have had to do before....still no picture. I had to unplug the HDMI cable from the back of the casa..put it back in..and then I got a picture. So, it has to be the Casa, right? This has happened before. It's not the first time. I usually can just change the imput on the Casa, then go back to the imput I need, and it works..but tonight...it didn't. I had to unplug the cable. Why? Is this still RS232 issues? Does the Casa need to be on a certain imput for the HDMI feed to work correctly?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 2 Old 09-05-2013, 01:46 AM
Advanced Member

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 16
Quote:
Originally Posted by dancjodanc View Post

OK..so I lowered the BAUD rate on the Casa, to see how it would react with the RS232 remote....still working on that.
Tonight...switched from watching TV to a movie. The imput on the Casa should change from imput 3 to imput 1. Which it did. But no picture. At first I thought it was the player...but it was on..and playing. I switched imputs on the Casa...which I have had to do before....still no picture. I had to unplug the HDMI cable from the back of the casa..put it back in..and then I got a picture. So, it has to be the Casa, right? This has happened before. It's not the first time. I usually can just change the imput on the Casa, then go back to the imput I need, and it works..but tonight...it didn't. I had to unplug the cable. Why? Is this still RS232 issues? Does the Casa need to be on a certain imput for the HDMI feed to work correctly?

If you don't mind, lets try to keep all of your problems in one thread as these problems may very well all be related and need to be sorted one at a time.

TURN IT UP!
Reply Ultra Hi-End HT Gear ($20,000+)

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page