3Likes

post #91 of 91 Old Yesterday, 07:23 PM
Advanced Member

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 17
Congrats Alan,

I wish I could of made the demo this past weekend. By the way Peter talks, you have really outdone yourself.

I have had the pleasure of working with Alan over the past couple years and never have I met someone as enthusiastic about home cinema as him..... well and Peter too

I have bought both my Barco DP4K-23B and my DP4K-P from Alan. I have learned a ton from him over the past couple years, and he has helped me tweak my projectors to really get an incredible image.

I have had the pleasure of visiting his place and seeing his demo setup in the past, and sounds like it's about time for me to make another trip down.

And to put to rest anyone's concern about feeding a DCI machine alternative content, you can rest assured there is absolutely zero problems. I feed my projector everything from DCI content to blu-Ray to Directv to AppleTV to a Mac Mini to multiple game systems, and the list goes on and on. And feed it 3d bluray. All works flawlessly if you know how to setup your presets correctly. There is zero issue switching between sources or between DCI content and alternative content.

Congrats Alan. Can't wait to see what you had done to the NEC.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Reply Ultra Hi-End HT Gear ($20,000+)

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page