Humble request for help pricing some high end components (Shunyata and Classe) - AVS Forum
Forum Jump: 

Old 04-20-2014, 03:29 PM - Thread Starter
AVS Special Member

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Hi AVS peeps, it's been a while since I've visited the forum, but I'm hoping a few people here can help me out. After a recent death in the family, and as the more 'techy' member of my family, I was tasked to help sell some of my late uncle's electronics. I've spent a decent amount of time researching these components on the internet, but high end gear has never been my bag, and it's been really hard finding comps or other useful information that would give me a place to start. I would really, greatly, appreciate it if anyone with a bit of knowledge--what the going price is for any of these, level of demand, etc--could pop in and give their two cents. Just ballpark ideas, general impressions etc, that would be lovely, nothing definite is expected. And I'm not trying to circumvent the classified section of this site, I just thought, and hope, that this is the right section to get some help. Thanks for reading, and for sharing any info you think might be useful.

One Shunyata Hydra 8 power conditioner (?):

One Classe CA-201 two channel amp:

One Classe SSP-60 Receiver:

Three Classe CAM-350 monoblocks: