Who is selling D-box these days? - AVS Forum
Ultra Hi-End HT Gear ($20,000+) > Who is selling D-box these days?
JapanDave's Avatar JapanDave 05:40 AM 07-27-2014
I am trying to find someone who sells D-box chairs and associated equipment. Anyone point me in the right direction?

CINERAMAX's Avatar CINERAMAX 05:50 AM 07-27-2014
I surely can. I am writing the book EYEWTKA d-box but were afraid to ask.
7channelfreak's Avatar 7channelfreak 01:58 PM 07-28-2014
when is the new controller going to be released?
JapanDave's Avatar JapanDave 01:06 AM 07-29-2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by 7channelfreak View Post
when is the new controller going to be released?
That is a good question.
CINERAMAX's Avatar CINERAMAX 08:09 AM 07-29-2014
That is still being worked on but if you get an mc4-p is highly likely, like the same way you can add dci cinema codes to the HT systems, it's highly probable that the new controller can be added to the mc-4p. I will inquire though.
7channelfreak's Avatar 7channelfreak 08:58 AM 07-29-2014
I see they have a space a CEDIA. Maybe that's their big announcement time frame. They weren't there at all last year.
thxman's Avatar thxman 01:26 PM 07-30-2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by CINERAMAX View Post
That is still being worked on but if you get an mc4-p is highly likely, like the same way you can add dci cinema codes to the HT systems, it's highly probable that the new controller can be added to the mc-4p. I will inquire though.
D-Box told me no, but if you hear otherwise, it will be wonderful news.
thxman's Avatar thxman 01:28 PM 07-30-2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by JapanDave View Post
I am trying to find someone who sells D-box chairs and associated equipment. Anyone point me in the right direction?
D-Box would be outstanding for your setup. I wish you luck and look forward to hearing about your experiences.
CINERAMAX's Avatar CINERAMAX 01:29 PM 07-30-2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by thxman View Post
D-Box told me no, but if you hear otherwise, it will be wonderful news.
not as software but as hardware like the dci cinema server talks via usb to mc-4p for bluray stuff.
thxman's Avatar thxman 01:41 PM 07-30-2014
They are making a standalone controller for now. I asked about my MCI-4P and they said currently there were no plans for the PC controller. Keep in mind this was a 4+ months ago and if they changed their forecast, I would not be in the loop. If you have any say, and I hope you do, then my fingers will be crossed and I am in your corner.
thxman's Avatar thxman 01:42 PM 07-30-2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by CINERAMAX View Post
.. like the dci cinema server talks via usb to mc-4p for bluray stuff.
I had no idea and that is so cool!
jianlossfei 10:15 AM 08-01-2014
yep,Keep in mind this was a 4+ months ago and if they changed their forecast, I would not be in the loop. If you have any say, and I hope you do, then my fingers will be crossed and I am in your corner.thank you [IMG]http://*******/OSI1pM[/IMG]

Up
Mobile  Desktop