Custom GR Research LS-9, LS-C and LS-C Stand for home theater - AVS Forum | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews
Baselworld is only a few weeks away. Getting the latest news is easy, Click Here for info on how to join the newsletter list. Follow our team for updates featuring event coverage, new product unveilings, watch industry news & more!

Forum Jump: 
  • 2 Post By rms8
post #1 of 1 Old 03-09-2015, 03:57 PM - Thread Starter
AVS Special Member
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 367 Post(s)
Liked: 214
Smile Custom GR Research LS-9, LS-C and LS-C Stand for home theater

Below are pics of my GR Research LS-9, LS-C and LS-C stand.

The speakers were designed by Danny Richie and custom built for me by Ruben Herrera. They are finished in Satin Black and wrapped in a charcoal leatherette. The stand is adjustable both in height and angle. Ruben's skills are amazing.

Each LS-9 weighs in around 250lbs or more.

To say the sound they create is absolutely amazing would be a huge understatement.

When I was designing my home theater I knew from the start I didn't want the whole stage plus AT screen. I wanted to SEE the masterpieces. They're a visual feast which is only surpassed by their clarity, volume and finesse. Ruben is a master at what he does. You can see more of his work here.

I narrowed my search down to about 10 speakers ranging from Tyler Acoustics to JTR.

I couldn't be happier with them.

And of course, a few pics of the room they energize:

CINERAMAX and Goalline like this.

*DIY ConcreteBunker Rustic Dream Build w/11' screen, 11.2chnl, 8x18" IB subs, 28.8KW*
GR Research LS-9 + LS-C | Denon AVR-4520 11.2 | Sony VPL-HW55ES | DaLite 11' screen | Sanway FP-14000 & FP-10000Q | Sherbourn PA 7-350 | Behringer iNuke NU1000DSP | 8x IB318's | Buttkicker Original(2x), LFE(2x), MiniLFE(8x) | MinDSP 2x4 | 21'W x 27'L x 10'H | MiniSplit
April 2015 HToM <> SuperCharged 10 second II
Sponsored Links
Reply Ultra Hi-End HT Gear ($20,000+)

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page